Author Topic: If Americans knew  (Read 1841 times)

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
If Americans knew
« on: January 06, 2007, 09:45:22 PM »

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
Re: If Americans knew
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 01:29:07 PM »
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Just plain and simple propaganda site for fools...lots of nice diagrams, but one was missing; number of Palestinian suicide bombers compared to number of Israeli suicide bombers...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 01:43:21 PM »
Just plain and simple propaganda site for fools...lots of nice diagrams, but one was missing; number of Palestinian suicide bombers compared to number of Israeli suicide bombers...

riight and ignore the total # dead...why though..do tell?

yeesh...
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 01:56:56 PM »

Israel isn't a saint.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 10:14:48 PM »
These idiots had a shot as peace in 1998 and their so called leadership screwed them. If they stopped the attacks and stopped looking for a hand out they might be able to do something about that unemployment rate. If they stopped supporting terrorists, things would be better. I don't know about the numbers but even if their accurate..they have the power to solve some of their problems. Oh and how come their so called Arab brothers haven't done anything for them.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 10:28:34 PM »
These idiots had a shot as peace in 1998 and their so called leadership screwed them. If they stopped the attacks and stopped looking for a hand out they might be able to do something about that unemployment rate. If they stopped supporting terrorists, things would be better. I don't know about the numbers but even if their accurate..they have the power to solve some of their problems. Oh and how come their so called Arab brothers haven't done anything for them.

I can't wait for Feb 12th. That's when I get to kick your tushy hard enough to open your eyes.  :-*
w

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 08:29:44 AM »
I've never been there, but wow, some crazy numbers there.

GFinn, do you dispute the accuracy of any of the numbers there?

I have been in Israel and I know bunch of military personnel which were there as UK peacekeepers at the sixties. It is a fact that extremist on both side are just about fuc*king nuts, but if you ask me, Palestinians are just apes. Anybody who is willing to carry a suicide bomb to blow up some civilians, can't be anything but mentally ill, and if there is anybody to blame about that, it is their spiritual leaders. I was a quest of their sniper guild, so I did have an opportunity to see some real action; I was overwhelmed about their professional attitude on the job, and their skills. In any situation what comes by, their snipers were ice cold, and they just pick some known agitator from the crowd, and put the bullet in his knee. They don't even shoot to kill, all what they want to do is immobilize those bastards, and by that end their authority to the crowds.  Anyway,  I don't see any point to try to argue about those figures, because everybody there have their own truth to spread around the Internet. Palestinians, who have adopt a role of the victim in this play, have plenty of supporters, just because the opposite is Jew nation. Even all old Nazis are in Palestinians side, not because they love them, but because they hate Jews more than them...