Author Topic: Next Person to the PDI  (Read 34780 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Next Person to the PDI
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2007, 10:04:10 AM »
Yes Paul told me this a few months back ..but i kept quiet....It will be great to back on stage with him again.....there is also one more big name coming over so .......WAIT FOR IT...

Lee

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2007, 10:28:51 AM »
Yes Paul told me this a few months back ..but i kept quiet....It will be great to back on stage with him again.....there is also one more big name coming over so .......WAIT FOR IT...

Lee

Sweet!
Looks like it's shapin up a bit!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2007, 10:50:28 AM »

Lee

Talked to Wayne yesterday for awhile.  And he told me one other name (with more) coming over.  It will be great when he is annouced.  Like I said, Chic is going to have allot less people to represent this year and even less next year.  Good luck on the Eurpoean tour Lee.  Going to be allot of money to be made there. 

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2007, 10:52:49 AM »

Lee
I know who it is Lee! its gotta be Shawn Ray!!
bodybuildersreality.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2007, 10:54:15 AM »
Let me guess...someone else who couldn't turn pro in the NPC or make it in the IFBB?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2007, 11:01:52 AM »
Let me guess...someone else who couldn't turn pro in the NPC or make it in the IFBB?

hahahaha  keep thinking that if it makes you feel better.  Like I said you are going to have less and less people to represent this year and even less next year.  That means they are already IFBB Pros.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2007, 11:04:01 AM »

nahhh...maybe just someone who doesn't want to flounder at the national level for years and years, who'd want to do that?

sorry chick, that was a cheap shot.
nasser=piece of shit

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2007, 11:07:02 AM »
hahaha

dillet is a joke, all drugs..... if his career wasnt over then, it is now...

But he will get 2nd place because of his name.

Rhino,

you should quit wasting your time on this dumb shit, you dont have to do this. Your a good guy, let all the other mongrols compete for third place.
L

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2007, 11:15:27 AM »
nahhh...maybe just someone who doesn't want to flounder at the national level for years and years, who'd want to do that?

sorry chick, that was a cheap shot.

That was no cheap shot...I take great pride in having the testicular fortitude to continue with my goals and not give up, despite the odds being against me.

What I never would have done...was accept a "pro card" without earning it. I would have rather had my name along side others who "should" have won a pro card but didn't for any variety of reasons...

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2007, 11:53:00 AM »
That was no cheap shot...I take great pride in having the testicular fortitude to continue with my goals and not give up, despite the odds being against me.

What I never would have done...was accept a "pro card" without earning it. I would have rather had my name along side others who "should" have won a pro card but didn't for any variety of reasons...

what about a buy like Vinny Galanti.  He's won numerous national level shows and isn't a pro but someone like...lets say Charles Clairmont never won an IFBB amatuer show and was just "elected" to be a pro-this is how I remember it, so if I'm wrong I'm sorry but I know some guys were just given pro status-Brian Buchanan comes to mind.
nasser=piece of shit

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2007, 11:53:50 AM »
vinny will be a pro after this year,

isnt that right BOB   ;)
L

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2007, 12:00:32 PM »
what about a buy like Vinny Galanti.  He's won numerous national level shows and isn't a pro but someone like...lets say Charles Clairmont never won an IFBB amatuer show and was just "elected" to be a pro-this is how I remember it, so if I'm wrong I'm sorry but I know some guys were just given pro status-Brian Buchanan comes to mind.

i think Paul Dillet went the same route. He was just given a pro-card. Probably came in the mail and he said what the f*ck? how did i qualify for this?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2007, 12:11:23 PM »
i think Paul Dillet went the same route. He was just given a pro-card. Probably came in the mail and he said what the f*ck? how did i qualify for this?

he actually won the 92 NAC's, he lost the 91 version to Ray McNiel.

isnt that right BOB   ;)

vinny was just an example there's other guys who've won national level shows...
nasser=piece of shit

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2007, 01:15:25 PM »

isnt that right BOB   ;)

Yes that was part of the deal.

RHINO290

« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2007, 01:57:37 PM »
hahaha

dillet is a joke, all drugs..... if his career wasnt over then, it is now...

But he will get 2nd place because of his name.

Rhino,

you should quit wasting your time on this dumb shit, you dont have to do this. Your a good guy, let all the other mongrols compete for third place.

Good advice bro...Thanks.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2007, 02:03:42 PM »
Good advice bro...Thanks.

Rhino, do you see Venom Vince Versace CSN, MFT, AIDS as a threat to you in the PDI?  I mean, when he turns pro anyway??
Thread Killer

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2007, 02:30:46 PM »

NO CHICK IT ISN'T YOU........

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2007, 02:32:49 PM »

BUT YOU DID ACCEPT IT.....SO WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT....AND SINCE HAVING IT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?????????????????????? THE MASTERS DON'T COUNT..........SO DO TELL :)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2007, 02:36:44 PM »
I didn't "accept" anything...I EARNED my pro card, fair and square. Can you say the same?

What have I done with it? I've managed to make a career and a damn good living from it...I've also managed to parley my skills into maintaining a "pro career" without having o rely on competing to do it...

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2007, 02:36:51 PM »

withas many years in this sport as all the guys have been  i doubt anyone has "testicular fortitude" lol    not ashot at you chick   i think your pretty straight up and you continue to put up witht the bullshit in this forum

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2007, 02:38:28 PM »
I didn't "accept" anything...I EARNED my pro card, fair and square. Can you say the same?

What have I done with it? I've managed to make a career and a damn good living from it...I've also managed to parley my skills into maintaining a "pro career" without having o rely on competing to do it...

SO YOUR SAYING...

TO GET AHEAD YOU MUST GIVE IT???????????

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2007, 02:44:08 PM »

UMMM BOB NEWS FLASH YOU AIN'T COMPETING= NO PRO CAREER...YOU HAVE A JOB PLAIN AND SIMPLE NOW GO TO WORK

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2007, 02:44:17 PM »
SO YOUR SAYING...

TO GET AHEAD YOU MUST GIVE IT???????????

You tell me...I'm not the one that had to petition for a pro card.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2007, 02:46:07 PM »
UMMM BOB NEWS FLASH YOU AIN'T COMPETING= NO PRO CAREER...YOU HAVE A JOB PLAIN AND SIMPLE NOW GO TO WORK

I'm making twice as much as I was 3 years ago...you're making less than half as you were. Looks like someone has the wrong gameplan working. Let me know if you need some advices...

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2007, 02:46:41 PM »
You tell me...I'm not the one that had to petition for a pro card.

I DIDNT SO I DONT KNOW.......I WON THE OVERALL AUSTRALIAN ONCE AND MY CLASS TWICE AT NATIONALS SO I GOT MINE....SO DON'T HATE.........OH DID I MENTION I WAS 17 AS WELL.....GO IT SUCKS TO BE YOU...