Author Topic: Next Person to the PDI  (Read 34296 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Next Person to the PDI
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2007, 10:24:26 AM »
Oh, they care, and you know it.....All you do is talk about PDI....Steve Weinberger(that is his name right?) was at the show, to see about it. Hell, he tried to pick fights with several of us. You know as well as I do, that manion, you and the rest care about the PDI........No audience? How about a sold out show? No talent???? Please, you need to come to a show.

Now go ahead and Bash me Chick, and say how I suck as a bodybuilder, and make yourself look like an idiot.....

And another thing, Guy.....Where is my rebuttal????? Thought you were gonna give me a chance to rebut your statements about how Chick said I never won the North America?

You guys say you don't care, and yet, here you are posting away on a PDI thread........

One last thought, grundy, who is freinds with chick, gives me a crappy writeup in musclemag, then you turn several pages, and another writer, who is not alligned with the ifbb writes great things about me.......Same mag?

Interesting.

Don't sell yourself short, Rhino...your a tremendous slouch.

And don't kid yourself...no one cares, except to throw the occasional jab, or poke fun of.

BTW...what "sold out show"?? There's a difference between "sold out" and "gave away 90% of the seats"...thats the fact, Jack. They gave away far less in Europe which resulted in a whopping 200 seats filled.

Don't get too upset, brother...as I've said...every sport needs a minor league.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2007, 10:27:23 AM »
I'm sorry lee...did I hurt your feelings?

ITS OK I AM ALRIGHT BUT YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT...BUT HEY WHY CHANGE

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 10:29:28 AM »

And don't kid yourself...no one cares, except to throw the occasional jab, or poke fun of.

BTW...what "sold out show"?? There's a difference between "sold out" and "gave away 90% of the seats"...thats the fact, Jack. They gave away far less in Europe which resulted in a whopping 200 seats filled.

Ouch!
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 10:30:45 AM »
You can "dumb it down" all you want.

Ronny Rockel and any other IFBB pro signs the dotted line and agree to abide by the rules set forth. Those rules specifically state that you cannot compete for, or make appearances for any other rival federation, etc.....

Please list all the court ordered judgements for an athlete against the IFBB to be allowed to do either/or while maintaining membership in the IFBB...

I'll be waiting for your list.

AND THE RULES STATE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE BROKEN ALL THE TIME AS WELL....BIG DEAL...THE RULE BOOK SUCKS.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 10:31:38 AM »
ITS OK I AM ALRIGHT BUT YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT...BUT HEY WHY CHANGE

Yeah you're right...I dont want to look like an idiot.

RHINO290

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 10:34:14 AM »

Ummmm...Okay. We gave away 90% of the seats...that is about as big a lie as you saying I did not Win the North America....

But, that's okay, your response....was typical, exactly what I expected.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 10:34:37 AM »
Funny thing is...no one instructs me to do or say anything. I've talked to Manion a handful of times over the past 2 months, never once brought it up. Whats hard for you guys to understand is that no one from the IFBB really gives a shit about the PDI...they showed this past year that they are no real threat, no mass exodus of talent, no sponsors to speak of, no audience...

It's just slinging some shit around...no different than any of you do on a regular basis about the IFBB...

First off no one believes you about Manion.  Second when someone doesn't care about something they usually never mention it or think about it.  YOU on the other hand ALWAYS bring up the PDI.  SO it is obvious to everyone that the PDI worries you and that you are constantly thinking about it.  And by the way, the PDI has more shows in Europe than the IFBB and is giving out more money than 80% of all the IFBB shows.  Nice organization you work for.  40+ years in the industry and they can't afford to pay their members a decent prize money.  And any slinging of shit about the IFBB is deserved, even you know that.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 10:34:46 AM »
You can "dumb it down" all you want.

Ronny Rockel and any other IFBB pro signs the dotted line and agree to abide by the rules set forth. Those rules specifically state that you cannot compete for, or make appearances for any other rival federation, etc.....

Please list all the court ordered judgements for an athlete against the IFBB to be allowed to do either/or while maintaining membership in the IFBB...

I'll be waiting for your list.

Well I see even though I dumbed it down you still didn't understand what I was saying.  The IFBB is using what would be considered monopolistic practises and as such anyone who bought these practises in a case against the IFBB would win.  Ronny, Lee or you can sign whatever you want, wouldn't make any difference as the IFBB is using monopolistic practises to control the market.  You think the any case is going to base on whether someone is keeping the contract they signed or not?  Is the IFBB's defence going to be "but he signed a contract"...No it will be a case based on the IFBB anti-competitive practises and the restrictions it places on independent contractors.

If the IFBB was so confident it is the premier bodybuilding federation, as you always state, open up the market and let it compete on a fair playing field ...oh know it won't because it keeps these rules in place even though it isn't scared of competition ::)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2007, 10:34:50 AM »

I DON'T GET IT....CAUSE YOU DO JUST BEING YOU ON STAGE.. DOES IT.....YOU WOULDNT PLACE IN A PDI SHOW SO I UNDERSTAND YOUR ANGER...BUT ITS COOL....

RHINO290

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 10:35:07 AM »

Man...I look good on that poster.....

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 10:37:18 AM »
Well I see even though I dumbed it down you still didn't understand what I was saying.  The IFBB is using what would be considered monopolistic practises and as such anyone who bought these practises in a case against the IFBB would win.  Ronny, Lee or you can sign whatever you want, wouldn't make any difference as the IFBB is using monopolistic practises to control the market.  You think the any case is going to base on whether someone is keeping the contract they signed or not?  Is the IFBB's defence going to be "but he signed a contract"...No it will be a case based on the IFBB anti-competitive practises and the restrictions it places on independent contractors.

If the IFBB was so confident it is the premier bodybuilding federation, as you always state, open up the market and let it compete on a fair playing field ...oh know it won't because it keeps these rules in place even though it isn't scared of competition ::)

SEE BOB HE GETS IT WHY CAN'T YOU  .....?????????????

RHINO290

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 10:37:39 AM »
I DON'T GET IT....CAUSE YOU DO JUST BEING YOU ON STAGE.. DOES IT.....YOU WOULDNT PLACE IN A PDI SHOW SO I UNDERSTAND YOUR ANGER...BUT ITS COOL....

Oh Lee.....Always tells it like it is....(LOL).

Get ready Lee, this is where chick begins to say how I suck and am built like a refreigerator.....

The Heckler

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2007, 10:38:11 AM »

you would look better if you were doing the obligatory thumbs up pose!  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2007, 10:40:02 AM »
I have a funny feeling Chic may be working for the PDI on the side.  I mean no mention of the PDI in a couple months and now all of a sudden he can't stop talkikng about it again.  Chic tell us the truth.  Try to do something on your own and not "phone a friend".  Are you secretly working for the PDI.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2007, 10:40:23 AM »
Oh Lee.....Always tells it like it is....(LOL).

Get ready Lee, this is where chick begins to say how I suck and am built like a refreigerator.....

BUT A FRIDGE IS USEFUL...BOB ISN'T SO YOU SEE WHERE THE ANGER IS.....

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2007, 10:41:40 AM »
I hear he has a shot...
footloose and fancy free

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2007, 10:41:58 AM »
First off no one believes you about Manion.  Second when someone doesn't care about something they usually never mention it or think about it.  YOU on the other hand ALWAYS bring up the PDI.  SO it is obvious to everyone that the PDI worries you and that you are constantly thinking about it.  And by the way, the PDI has more shows in Europe than the IFBB and is giving out more money than 80% of all the IFBB shows.  Nice organization you work for.  40+ years in the industry and they can't afford to pay their members a decent prize money.  And any slinging of shit about the IFBB is deserved, even you know that.

Actually, you're wrong. Rarely if ever have I brought up the PDI...I may responnd to something, but don't care enough to bring it up...just good fodder for discussion.

RHINO290

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2007, 10:42:22 AM »
BUT A FRIDGE IS USEFUL...BOB ISN'T SO YOU SEE WHERE THE ANGER IS.....

Well yes...I can see your logic...(LOL)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2007, 10:44:15 AM »

Lee might have something here.  CHic defintiely wouldn't place in the top 5 at a PDI show.  He'd be lucky to break top 8, especially since he has no friends or his employer makes the calls.  Could it be he is jealous.  You know how people always try to say bad things about something and in reality they are just jealous.  I think Chic is upset and jealous that so many other guys are making money on stage when he couldn't.  He makes his money annoucing not competing.  Things that make you go ummmmmmmm?

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2007, 10:45:34 AM »
Well yes...I can see your logic...(LOL)
you see rhino, sometimes you get the elevator, sometimes you get the shaft. According to Bobby the PDI along with Lee will always get the shaft.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2007, 10:45:42 AM »

Still waiting for that list....

BTW...The IFBB isn't a monopoly...Lee himself has proved that you don't have to be in the IFBB to make money from BB...he has competed and won prize money, signed contracts, and has mentioned he has more than enough guest appearances.

Got that list togethe, yet...?

RHINO290

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 10:46:46 AM »
Actually, you're wrong. Rarely if ever have I brought up the PDI...I may responnd to something, but don't care enough to bring it up...just good fodder for discussion.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Okay Chic.....let me just bring you back to a little place i like to call planet earth........

You spent months and continue to spend time discrediting the PDI....To no avail.

Now you say we gave away 90% of the seats....Another line of bullshit, you say is a fact......The fact is, you love the PDI, and you love ME......Come on Chick, just get over it, I won't ever be with you, no matter how bad your mancrush is on me.....

But we can be freinds........youre allright with me, I just don't swing that way.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2007, 10:47:15 AM »

You are the #1 person to psot on the PDI.  If you didn't care you would ignore it.  Thats a FACT you can't dispute.  Your constant posting on the PDI shows you care and are worried.  EVERYONE knows it and sees it.  You seem to be the only one who doesn't see it.  YOu are obsessed with the PDI and YOU ARE worried.  Just face it and your internet life will be easier.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2007, 10:47:29 AM »

You look so good...they used a picture with you wearing a shirt. Kind of says it all...

The Heckler

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2007, 10:48:10 AM »
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Okay Chic.....let me just bring you back to a little place i like to call planet earth........

You spent months and continue to spend time discrediting the PDI....To no avail.

Now you say we gave away 90% of the seats....Another line of bullshit, you say is a fact......The fact is, you love the PDI, and you love ME......Come on Chick, just get over it, I won't ever be with you, no matter how bad your mancrush is on me.....

But we can be freinds........youre allright with me, I just don't swing that way.

Jack,

Are you aware of the many, MANY stories from back in the day about Chick's kinky bisexual antics?  Rumor has it that gay for pay was involved...