Author Topic: IRAQ War "We're Winning"...  (Read 2555 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
IRAQ War "We're Winning"...
« on: January 07, 2007, 05:08:16 AM »
Yeah fuckin right.  The day we hung Saddam, we should have declared it a win and pulled out our troops.  Let them Iraqi's fight it out, and let the bad seeds kill the bad seeds. 

Send more Troops "only 30,000?"  what the hell is that gonna do.  We need to secure the Iranian border, and search every single house in that country.  Shit, the Iraqi army guys are killin our guys that are embedded with them.  We need a total of at least 500,000 troops there to do it right.  Unfortunately, we don't have that many to spare.

I think Bush fucked up big.

Today on CNN, the Israelis are planning/training to NUKE Iran if it doesn't comply.
Most are all show no go!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: IRAQ War "We're Winning"...
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 05:45:07 AM »
major lack of political knowledge

if that is the case why didn't we just shoot him when he was hiding in that fox whole?

Dude, Saddam was only 10% of the reason why we invaded Iraq

"Cost of Iraq war could surpass $1 trillion
Estimates vary, but all agree price is far higher than initially expected"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11880954/

Here comes the money shot

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 06:10:59 AM »
Yeah fuckin right.  The day we hung Saddam, we should have declared it a win and pulled out our troops.  Let them Iraqi's fight it out, and let the bad seeds kill the bad seeds. 

Send more Troops "only 30,000?"  what the hell is that gonna do.  We need to secure the Iranian border, and search every single house in that country.  Shit, the Iraqi army guys are killin our guys that are embedded with them.  We need a total of at least 500,000 troops there to do it right.  Unfortunately, we don't have that many to spare.

Today on CNN, the Israelis are planning/training to NUKE Iran if it doesn't comply.

Brutal insight and monster military strategy.

1) Bush obviously fucked up, everyone knows that, even he does. They (administration) underestimated how hard it would be to stabilize post saddam iraq and now, they are paying the price.

2) It is very difficult at this point to define "victory". Hence, merely claiming "mission accomplished" at one point is not an unlikely scenario to help the republicans in 08.

3) If they just take off the country is going to be a disaster, shia vs sunni....hopelessly outnumbered and with the support of syria and iran (neighbors) the shia will take over and we will have another iran (see the real reason why saddam wasn't toppled in part 1 of this war)

4) Israel going to "nuke" Iran.  ::) They would suffer major consequences for this action (most important of which would be pressure for the US to abbandon support)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 06:22:15 AM »
Brutal insight and monster military strategy.

1) Bush obviously fucked up, everyone knows that, even he does. They (administration) underestimated how hard it would be to stabilize post saddam iraq and now, they are paying the price.

2) It is very difficult at this point to define "victory". Hence, merely claiming "mission accomplished" at one point is not an unlikely scenario to help the republicans in 08.

3) If they just take off the country is going to be a disaster, shia vs sunni....hopelessly outnumbered and with the support of syria and iran (neighbors) the shia will take over and we will have another iran (see the real reason why saddam wasn't toppled in part 1 of this war)

4) Israel going to "nuke" Iran.  ::) They would suffer major consequences for this action (most important of which would be pressure for the US to abbandon support)

I dont think isreal would nuke iran anyway without america knowing full well what was going to happen, if somebody doesnt sort out iran those crazy bastards are going to sort out us.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 06:24:14 AM »
I agree aswell it was a major mistake invading iraq simply because saddam (a sunni) kept those crazy shea's under control, iran would never have started working on nuclear weapons if saddam was in power.
8) B.B.C. 8)

theonlyone

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 06:26:59 AM »
The problem is that the rest of the world thinks that the USA in particular has not won any major war at all at all man at all. There was not any serious war that the USa has been into.

IF u want an independant point of view.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 06:28:29 AM »

What grade are you in? 4th?

My 13 year old cousin does better political analyses.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 07:08:46 AM »
My woman yelled for me this AM to show me something on tv.  They showed the names of each of the 15 men and women killed this week.  "They're kids" she tells me.  (We never talk politics). 

Sure enough, every name... 20.  22.  20.  21.  18.  etc etc

Incredible. 

Its a tragedy, for every person and country involved.
8) B.B.C. 8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 07:30:25 AM »
who ever planned the long term strategy for Iraq should be shot

all it has caused is further instability in an already dangerous region

if Iran get a nuclear weapon the whole world is fucked
T

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 09:08:59 AM »
What grade are you in? 4th?

My 13 year old cousin does better political analyses.

You got it bro, we are winning.  Wink Wink...
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 09:11:19 AM »
Republican Lindsey Graham just said on Meet the Press, that if the war in Iraq looks the same as today, a year from now, or FIVE years from now, we'll still keep adjusting strategy to win, and we will not pull out.

Democrat Joe Biden said we should give it to the end of 2008 and let them take over and manage their own nation.

Five years?  We'd lose another 3,000+ men, be in the same spot, and Graham still would keep on plugging away.  Man, if this isn't another vietnam, I don't know what is...

You're right on.  We haven't lost as many troops as Vietnam, but 1 life lost is too many for me.  I actually was all for the war, I guess I just wanted everyone to go down after 9/11...  Shows I can actually sometimes, rarely but nonetheless be wrong occasionally.
Most are all show no go!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2007, 09:17:04 AM »
the problem is that while the us spread themselves thin in iraq, iran an north korea all of a sudden got ballsy

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2007, 09:21:59 AM »
After spending nearly a 1 trillion dollars and countless lives of men and woman what do we have to show for it?

can anyone say what we have gained from this war?

hell....Iraq is even more fucked and dangerous than before

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2007, 09:22:28 AM »
After spending nearly a 1 trillion dollars and countless lives of men and woman what do we have to show for it?

can anyone say what we have gained from this war?

hell....Iraq is even more fucked and dangerous than before
agreed

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2007, 09:38:31 AM »
This statement sums up our society

"As Alexander Hamilton once pointed out "the masses are asses". Society is laden with mediocrity by its very nature and we simply cannot expect it to be otherwise. "

to be honest our founding fathers didn't intend for us to think for ourselves, they didn't trust the masses to make an informed and correct decision...thus the electorial college.

this is more evident in politics today..most american will believe anything if said by the right person and packaged correctly.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 12:59:41 PM »
what do we have to show for it?

Filling other people's pockets

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 06:31:10 AM »
This statement sums up our society

"As Alexander Hamilton once pointed out "the masses are asses". Society is laden with mediocrity by its very nature and we simply cannot expect it to be otherwise. "

to be honest our founding fathers didn't intend for us to think for ourselves, they didn't trust the masses to make an informed and correct decision...thus the electorial college.

this is more evident in politics today..most american will believe anything if said by the right person and packaged correctly.

I agree completely

Most are all show no go!