Author Topic: sending western union  (Read 2797 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
sending western union
« on: January 07, 2007, 06:09:53 PM »
I tried to send some funds to israel with my credit card through western union and they wouldnt even complete transaction. the bitch said it wasnt up to their buisness standards. Anybody had trouble sending funds?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: sending western union
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 06:12:57 PM »
With your credit card?

I hope your not buying gear..
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 06:14:17 PM »
If you're going to send WU never ever use a credit card. Always use cash & in ammounts less then $1000.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 06:16:49 PM »
Check you PM's.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 06:26:41 PM »
well I have sent wu before to isreal using credit card but they wouldnt let me this time ... then I tried again 10 min later with a different rep and they said: this transaction doeant fit our standards.... so I was gonna take cash up to the store and wire it wu but now Im worried the WU bitches have my adress and info saved and they are going to wonder why I keep trying to send money to israel
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 06:29:06 PM »
.... so I was gonna take cash up to the store and wire it wu but now Im worried the WU bitches have my adress and info saved and they are going to wonder why I keep trying to send money to israel

If you're worried then send the cash under a different name.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 06:30:08 PM »
they still hav e my address
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 06:32:08 PM »
they still hav e my address

I wouldn't sweat it. It's not illegal to send money. It's not like you're trying to send money to Iran or some other country like that.

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 06:34:29 PM »
Do you have another WU place?Just go to a Kmart,Wal Mart,Check cashing place.Where they dont know you.
give in to the darkside

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 07:55:54 PM »
check them out online they have a store locator on their website.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 08:00:27 PM »
check them out online they have a store locator on their website.
Just don't send the money online, because you have to give to much info that way.

John, like said, there are a bazillion WU's out there...just about every supermarket has one.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2007, 09:14:34 PM »
You wouldnt happen to be sending money to 'Rachel' would you?  Go to a WU agent, pay in cash, use a fake name and you should be good.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2007, 09:23:37 PM »
wire it under a fake name. use a fake address. always pay customer service rep cash.
your asking for trouble sending funds in your own name especially online with credit card. you would have to be crazy to wire money to israel right now in your own name. looks very suspicious yo authoritys if they were ever to look into it. israel is home of major drug traffickers. i think I know where your buying from and i stopped using that place because I think they support some shadey activity. well I have my own suspicions thats for sure.

Selene

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2007, 01:09:28 AM »
I tried to send some funds to israel with my credit card through western union and they wouldnt even complete transaction. the bitch said it wasnt up to their buisness standards. Anybody had trouble sending funds?

If sending Western Union funds internationally it is best to go to a local office and use cash, they online credit card system if very particular and does not allow useage of a test question/answer and does not allow transactions to most countries outside of the USA to go through, but if you went to a local office , paid cash it would be not a problem

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 06:43:48 AM »
Try W. U. "Money In Minutes" very nice program.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 07:39:07 AM »
well I have sent wu before to isreal using credit card but they wouldnt let me this time ... then I tried again 10 min later with a different rep and they said: this transaction doeant fit our standards.... so I was gonna take cash up to the store and wire it wu but now Im worried the WU bitches have my adress and info saved and they are going to wonder why I keep trying to send money to israel

Next time go in there wearing a Yamaka and holding a menorah and then send money to your brother in Israel.  For f*cks sake, WU is ran by a Jew named Christina Gold.  I'm pretty sure she has no problems sending money to Israel.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 07:55:58 AM »
i think I know where your buying from and i stopped using that place because I think they support some shadey activity. well I have my own suspicions thats for sure.

Check your PM's.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 03:25:41 PM »
wire it under a fake name. use a fake address. always pay customer service rep cash.
your asking for trouble sending funds in your own name especially online with credit card. you would have to be crazy to wire money to israel right now in your own name. looks very suspicious yo authoritys if they were ever to look into it. israel is home of major drug traffickers. i think I know where your buying from and i stopped using that place because I think they support some shadey activity. well I have my own suspicions thats for sure.

you are right....I was just being a lazy fuck and I have done it that way several times using money in minutes and never had a problem.... i'll never do it again though its more headache than just driving to the fucking store
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 03:27:54 PM »
Just don't send the money online, because you have to give to much info that way.

John, like said, there are a bazillion WU's out there...just about every supermarket has one.

it just boils down to me being lazy last night and its really no big deal.. alll you guys are correct and I shopuld have got in the truck and drove to Publix but i  (and friends) have used money in minutes online many times and never had problems but i think they are tightening up on it...thanks bro
ah yeah Im a voodo child