Author Topic: Muslim worshippers are being urged by radical clerics to ignore British law  (Read 5589 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
An undercover investigation has revealed disturbing evidence of Islamic extremism at a number of Britain's leading mosques and Muslim institutions, including an organisation praised by the Prime Minister.

Secret video footage reveals Muslim preachers exhorting followers to prepare for jihad, to hit girls for not wearing the hijab, and to create a 'state within a state'. Many of the preachers are linked to the Wahhabi strain of Islam practised in Saudi Arabia, which funds a number of Britain's leading Islamic institutions.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1984530,00.html
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
now thats just stupid..

i seriously wanna go to the UK with a cricket bat and bash some of their hypocritical faces in with em...

knowing UK law..i'll prolly get away with it  :D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
now thats just stupid..

i seriously wanna go to the UK with a cricket bat and bash some of their hypocritical faces in with em...

knowing UK law..i'll prolly get away with it  :D

lol

As long as the bat is a standard official size, then I don't see what's illegal about it!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Crazy, if true.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Crazy, if true.

Hush muslim. These radical clerics are only doing that which muhammad and allah has asked of them, in accordance to the koran.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Hush muslim. These radical clerics are only doing that which muhammad and allah has asked of them, in accordance to the koran.
You really do sound like a fanatic christian, Mr "Atheist".
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
You really do sound like a fanatic christian, Mr "Atheist".

What? Refute my statement.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

hey ijit..he is agreeing with ya...

if some muslim is saying that what this clerk is doing is wrong..dont ya WANNA  encourage that?

right?
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
hey ijit..he is agreeing with ya...

if some muslim is saying that what this clerk is doing is wrong..dont ya WANNA  encourage that?

right?

I want islam to be exposed for what it is.

They are doing nothing wrong in accordance to islam. Islam seeks to dominate, I can quote muhammad himself and his convenient prophecies if you'd like?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I want islam to be exposed for what it is.

They are doing nothing wrong in accordance to islam. Islam seeks to dominate, I can quote muhammad himself and his convenient prophecies if you'd like?

not all muslims are the same...

the sooner ya realise that..the less angry you r gonna be..

i see see ya giving yourself a stroke by the time u r 35..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
not all muslims are the same...

the sooner ya realise that..the less angry you r gonna be..

i see see ya giving yourself a stroke by the time u r 35..

Correct, all muslims are not the same.

It's what they must accept as truth (the koran) which is the same.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Correct, all muslims are not the same.

It's what they must accept as truth (the koran) which is the same.
Same goes for christians and jews. Why dont I see you going ot of your way to malign jewish and christian faiths and their prophets?
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Same goes for christians and jews. Why dont I see you going ot of your way to malign jewish and christian faiths and their prophets?

When were jews/christians last a threat to my countries, and the allies of my country's national security?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

We've evolved past the point of forcing our will upon others through violent means. Sorry that Islam has yet to move past the stone ages of 2000 years ago.  ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
We've evolved past the point of forcing our will upon others through violent means. Sorry that Islam has yet to move past the stone ages of 2000 years ago.  ::)

You are, without intention probably, making a valid point.

The problem with Islam is that it's so much younger of a religion, Christianity has 500 years, and Judaism has even more, Buddism and Hinduism too.

Still, there are religious zealots in both Christianity and Judaism. People who claim they have a mandate from God to do different things. George W Bush claims to be speaking to God.

Regardless of religion, a secular society is in the best interest of everyone.

This IMO is evidence that a secular community is of interest for the whole world, not only the Western Society, but also the Middle East and countries with a big Muslim population.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
When were jews/christians last a threat to my countries, and the allies of my country's national security?

And thats the ground truth.
L

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
they do equally malicious things in the name of God and their holy books. Berzerkerfury makes a good point in that the west has been successful in eleminating much of the radical religious element stemming from christianity. But such factions still exist today and commit the same crimes, BUT I think in most cases they are politically/racially/etc. motivated. I believe the same is true for terrorist acts commited by muslims... they have the motivation to, considering their situation(palestine, kashmir, chechnya, iraq, afghanistan,etc). The same is not true for the majority of chrisitans.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
they do equally malicious things in the name of God and their holy books. Berzerkerfury makes a good point in that the west has been successful in eleminating much of the radical religious element stemming from christianity. But such factions still exist today and commit the same crimes, BUT I think in most cases they are politically/racially/etc. motivated. I believe the same is true for terrorist acts commited by muslims... they have the motivation to, considering their situation(palestine, kashmir, chechnya, iraq, afghanistan,etc). The same is not true for the majority of chrisitans.

You're a joker, denying facts...

You're saying:

Christians == Muslims

In terms of "malicious things in the name of God and their holy books"?

Sorry mate, you're way off base.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Diesel1

• Getbig V
It's Dispatches on channel 4 next monday. Make sure you watch it Norris, then sit back and enjoy as the reports of pakis getting kicked to shit on the streets come rolling in... hahahahahahhahah

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
It's Dispatches on channel 4 next monday. Make sure you watch it Norris, then sit back and enjoy as the reports of pakis getting kicked to shit on the streets come rolling in... hahahahahahhahah

Why don't they film, Oldham, Bradford, Huddersfield, Suburbs of London etc? Muzzies already have their own laws there... (I'm not even joking)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Norris, try to be straight with me here...

How do you think the Muslim/multiculturalism situation has changed over the last year in the UK?

Is it better? Worse? Or the same?

I would say that in Sweden, progress have been made, attention has been given to the higher crime rate among refugees, a lot of taboos has been broken as far as discussing cultural differences such as women's rights et al, tougher language policies in school...

Slow progress in these matters, most important though, the issues are being discussed openly, which hopefully can prevent right-wing extremists from gaining support in Sweden.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
What the hell is happening to England. i have relatives in Buckinghamshire, one cousin is a London cop. Another two are in the North..why the hell is the government giving away the country.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Norris, try to be straight with me here...

How do you think the Muslim/multiculturalism situation has changed over the last year in the UK?

Is it better? Worse? Or the same?

I would say that in Sweden, progress have been made, attention has been given to the higher crime rate among refugees, a lot of taboos has been broken as far as discussing cultural differences such as women's rights et al, tougher language policies in school...

Slow progress in these matters, most important though, the issues are being discussed openly, which hopefully can prevent right-wing extremists from gaining support in Sweden.

-Hedge

Britain has been simmering since the riots we had a few years back.

The riot days were great... exciting and fun! Just ask Diesel. It really brought the worms out of the woodwork too.

Ever since the idea of multiculturalism is being laughed at.

Even Blair has gone back on his stance.

Why I must ask... Why should we Britains relegate our own nationality in favour of multiculturalism?

When I goto America, the non-whites of all races are very America-patriotic. There are fucking huge American flags painted on the side of buildings (at least in CA where I live).

This would be deemed racist in Britain. The St Georges cross (the fucking flag of ENGLAND) has practically deemed a RACIST symbol!

I would totally support sending a vast majority of these low lifes out of Britain ASAP.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
You're a joker, denying facts...

You're saying:

Christians == Muslims

In terms of "malicious things in the name of God and their holy books"?

Sorry mate, you're way off base.
Where have I denied facts on this thread? You're the one in denial about crimes commited in the name of chrisitanity. There is where I'm drawing the parallels. Now either STFU or provide some good counter points to further the argument.
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

When I goto America, the non-whites of all races are very America-patriotic. There are fucking huge American flags painted on the side of buildings (at least in CA where I live).

America hauls ass.  ;D I'm looking for a American flag made of hemp on ebay.

I guess I feel for you. I wonder why muslims and other immigrants in general are so different in Europe then in the United States? Do they feel isolated and angry, which in turn makes them turn to that garbage religion?

Nordick, Diesel, amc please feel free to chime in.