Author Topic: Thai dbol  (Read 2404 times)

liftnbig

• Getbig II
Thai dbol
« on: January 08, 2007, 09:57:23 AM »
are the pink thais 5mgs or can they come in 10mgs.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: Thai dbol
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 12:35:08 PM »
they do come in 10 mg

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 01:11:16 PM »
how can you tell the diff. The one I have are the standard pink snake and score. I think they are the 5 mgs but I have someone telling me they are 10. All my research says 5 mg

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 01:34:37 PM »
try to look up their website if they have one.
Maybe contact a supplier that carries them and maybe they can help you.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 07:43:54 PM »
try to look up their website if they have one.
Maybe contact a supplier that carries them and maybe they can help you.

is 5mg, just becareful. there is a lot of fake one look the sample like the real one floating in Thailand. maybe only 2 - 3 mg inside. you can't tell the different by looking at it. I was back from a trip to Bangkok and my supplier who own a pharmacy told me that his cost is around USD 40 and each time is 500 blts and there is a few pharamcies in pataya is selling at USD 41. that is impossible! Why? is the fake one that the price is around 30 usd for 1000 tabs.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 08:49:59 PM »
yes the 10mg look exactly the same except the tabs are yellow.here are pics of both. they look just like these but are yellow.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 08:55:28 PM »
is 5mg, just becareful. there is a lot of fake one look the sample like the real one floating in Thailand. maybe only 2 - 3 mg inside. you can't tell the different by looking at it. I was back from a trip to Bangkok and my supplier who own a pharmacy told me that his cost is around USD 40 and each time is 500 blts and there is a few pharamcies in pataya is selling at USD 41. that is impossible! Why? is the fake one that the price is around 30 usd for 1000 tabs.

I just put up pics of the bottles i get- they come to me just as pictured in the bottle factory shrink wrapped.
In pataya beach they are abundant they are manufactured in bangkok very near pattaya. I know their is alot of fake gear in those pharmacies but the pink thais are a pretty safe buy. I think the ones that are underdosed are probably still made by british dispensary if not who makes those?

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 07:43:35 AM »
thanks for the help guys.  ;D