Author Topic: ? on gear  (Read 991 times)

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
? on gear
« on: January 08, 2007, 11:35:26 AM »
hey guys, its been a while, nice to be back!  my question is this: i want to go on for an 8 week winter ride, but i dont want to get all messed up with the gonad situation i just finally recovered and i stopped in september, i took all my pct even took some hcg during, but it was a heavy test cycle and was roughly 16 weeks.  SO, what do u guys recomend that will have minimal effect on my natural production.  thanks

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: ? on gear
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 12:24:22 PM »
You were on for 16 weeks, and now have been off for about 16 weeks.  You did proper PCT. That's a reasonable recovery plan.  I don't see any point in an "8 week winter ride."  Cycles of 8 weeks duration give minimal benefit and shut you down once again. 

You are a steroid user.  It's time to plan out your next big cycle.  At least 16 weeks again.  A new compound into the mix, perhaps.  But it's time to get on the train for another full ride.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 12:32:27 PM »
do nothing

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 02:13:46 PM »
all i had planned was some primo, i was on the fence, should i or shouldnt i, i can wait, i have a great list of things try in the spring. :)

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 02:59:33 PM »
Wait it out bro!