Author Topic: 01-08-07: Titus book? Anyone gonna buy that book?  (Read 4410 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
01-08-07: Titus book? Anyone gonna buy that book?
« on: January 08, 2007, 03:00:32 PM »
I might wait for the paperback
X

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: anyone gonna buy that book?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 05:23:35 PM »
I just bought it and plan to start turning the pages this evening.

It is 224 pages and each page is double spaced, so it shouldn't take too much time to complete it.

I'll do my best to submit anything in the book that is worth repeating.

Book price was $16.95 plus Nevada tax of $1.31 for a total pice of $18.26.

For those of us who don't read for various reasons ..... it has pictures.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 07:31:49 AM »
Dude, did you buy the bodybuilding version of the book? Being double spaced? HAHA! That is classic!
Glen says to his publisher, "You know, they'll all buy it if we make it easier to read and don't use more than 2 syllable words. Hey, I know, let's DOUBLE SPACE IT!!"

BAHAHAHAHA!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 08:29:51 AM »
I think I'll purchase it the same way I did Canseco's book....off eBay.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 08:30:36 AM »
Yep, I bought it double-spaced and read if from front to back in a couple of hours last night.

A decent read but not much new in it that hasn't been discussed in detail here on GetBig.

It does lack a lot of the rumors, accusations, and clandestine activities that make it better reading on here.

One highlite to me is that they lack a "Cause of death" because the body was burned too much to determine the actual cause ...... Think of that a bit and you might come to the logical conclusion that the "casue of death" is not necessary because she sure as hell didn't kill herself. But it will more than likely be raised by the defense.

And it appears that the defense may drag the victim's name through the mud like so many other assult/murder trials in the past.

And it appears that many others were aware of the crime, but remained silent in an attempt to not get involved.

Is that a crime in itself? Is that "harboring"?

It was not mentioned specifically as such, but I have a strong feeling that the victim was tortured with the "tizer" and air restricting duct tape and beaten prior to her death. And the book does mention that she was body-slammed.

A few of you GetBiggers were mentioned in good light.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 11:11:10 AM »
which getbiggers?
X

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 04:17:33 PM »
Chick and Ron and a couple of others who I presently can't vouch for.

It appears that Chick had a valid opinion of Titus the first time he met him. Read the book to get those details.

I'm still not too clear about Gross's involvement but I have a hunch he knew something diabolical was happening when he followed that Jag  over Blue Diamond (Hwy 160) and passed that tank of gas out the window of his truck to Titus which was used to set the car on fire.

And I doubt that Craig and Kelly were silent about the matter while Gross drove them back to their house which I figure to be a 15 - 20 minute drive from the burning car crime scene .... But I think he is claiming that he is innocent and didn't know what was happening.

The book is worth reading to set things in a proper time frame.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 11:07:03 PM »
Here is more info...

http://www.getbig.com/news/2007/01/20070102titus.htm

It was a good book to read, with more details that we have not known.  And there are lots more to come out before the April trial too...

P.S.    CSI episode and movie rights are in the works.....

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: 01-08-07: Titus book? Anyone gonna buy that book?
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 11:30:50 PM »
 :o

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 04:21:31 AM »
Ron, what do Craig and Kelly get for the book and movie rights?

Is there any law about someone benefiting from a crime?

If there is such a law, how is it handled in a situation where the rights are "sold" before the trial is held?

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 01:16:04 PM »
As far as I know, a person awaiting trial cannot even profit from this... but I could be wrong.  I think the author is the only guy who stands to profit. Do you think a media guy who's supposed to be impartial and continue to report objective issues surrounding the case would EVER share profits with those who may be convicted of capital murder.. ?  Uh, nope.
I'd say that if Ron were to ask Glen, that's exactly the answer he'd get, unless the author were to lie about it.  I can't see any way that this would work for Glen, the Review Journal or the case/ justice itself, if C&K were to profit.