Author Topic: Your chinese sign  (Read 27151 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Your chinese sign
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 10:33:02 AM »
hey i'm a cancer and a fire dragon..

what does that say?

spill it munkey! >:(
carpe` vaginum!

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 10:34:33 AM »
http://www.tuvy.com/entertainment/chinese_horoscope.htm

i ws born  1976..so that makes me the fire dragon..

Toxi, are you Scorpio too?  That explains everything !!

blingfunnything

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 10:36:10 AM »
hey i'm a cancer and a fire dragon..

what does that say?

spill it munkey! >:(

cancer is good, they have great chests and hearts.

Hey, Mr Toxic Avenger, I wouldn't do this for anyone else, but I've been silently admiring your posts for some time, waiting till I had something to say.

Here's the "When the Sun sign meets the Moon Sign" version
(the book on Western and Eastern):

Cancerian Dragon

Sensitive charm and dignity are joined.  The Cancerian Dragon will not be as militant as other Dragons but will have the quiet and regal bearing of authority.  The Dragon is idealistic whereas the Crab is deep and searching.  Impressions made upon this type of person will be slow but infinitely more permanent.  With the moon's cool disposition, this Dragon could be a less keyed-up performer.  He will have strength and acquisitive instincts.  Life with him could be pleasurable as he is responsive and tolerant.

Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes, east meets west, Theodora Lau

xthingblinging

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2007, 10:37:39 AM »

, they have great chests and hearts.

heart disease runs in my family.

and my chest sucks..thanx to my weak wrists

bad munky  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 10:51:07 AM »
heart disease runs in my family.

and my chest sucks..thanx to my weak wrists

bad munky  >:(

you'll be okay, everything will work out fine, i promise.

wingingitblingthingingit

you'll be okay because you are cancerian and therefore your heart and chest will be okay.
you are not going to die of weak wrists are you?  just what have you been up to?

Here's a hitting it pic.

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 11:32:09 AM »
i'm a bit jealous, well not really but almost

i'm pisces and my best body feature is supposedly my fucking feet.  (All signs have best body parts, Scorpio is the middle bit, Cancer is the chest and heart and Pisces is the fucking feet.

If you want me to type out the east meets west variation of your star sign, say so.

Tigers beware
and Snakes!

PiscesMonkey(me)
cool as a cucumber.  delicate as the scent of lavender and as intricate as a maze, the innocent-looking PiscesMonkey will be the perfect middleman or woman - benefitting from all the buyers and sellers in the world with unparalleled ease.  the Monkey is naturally charming and Pisces is never outdone when it comes to casting mystic spells.

bliminblinging

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 11:34:52 AM »

just what have you been up to?

do i know ya?

kimmy?
michelle?

...umm colleen?

spill it  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2007, 11:37:51 AM »
xxxLinda?

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2007, 11:40:20 AM »
xxxLinda?

takes a woman to know one - and in only 6 sane posts

Deedee, what chinese sign are you, just outta curiosity?  I love this mystical.  Everything makes sense most of the time.

xblingwringling

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2007, 11:46:12 AM »

takes a woman to know one.  but no, you're wrong (ish

Deedee, what chinese sign are you, just outta curiosity?  I love this shit.

xblingwringling

pookie? (from junoon.com)
Amy (from my local bar??)
ummm

Jimmy?..jimmy ya cu nt if its you no matter how much ya pretend to be a girl..i wont let ya suckle me..k.. >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2007, 11:46:58 AM »
Tiger/Pisces

THE BLITHEST SPIRIT

This plucky Pisces character spends a large chunk of his energy and time trying to achieve closer rapport with himself. Pisces born in Tiger years often feel confined by their spunky feline side and sometimes wish to shake the Tiger off their backs. Pisces likes to swim in limitless time and move through infinite space. Constraints are of no interest to the Fish. He longs to be free to float unbound. His goal is spiritual enlightenment and personal equilibrium. He is moreover, a very hard worker. Luck is with this Tiger because of his ability to adapt to whatever circumstance is available to him. Besides, people like him instantly. He's open and up front about what he wants and is not afraid to go after it. AND... he or she is crack-me-up funny. In love he may be a tad flighty while still young. But after thirty, he or she usually settles down and can be monogamous. A delicious sex partner is this character. He's caring and tender and he is moreover a laugh riot. You will be giggling all the way to the climax of this...

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2007, 11:49:45 AM »
pookie? (from junoon.com)
Amy (from my local bar??)
ummm

Jimmy?..jimmy ya cu nt if its you no matter how much ya pretend to be a girl..i wont let ya suckle me..k.. >:(

I thought amy was flower, or ron's daughter or some other kind of nepotismically involved individual.  I was going to attempt to find Peggy's star sign, but she's gone.  Wish I'd met her.

tox, who are Kimmy and Colleen?

xblimey

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 11:57:47 AM »

I thought amy was flower, or ron's daughter or some other kind of nepotismically involved individual.  I was going to attempt to find Peggy's star sign, but she's gone.  Wish I'd met her.

tox, who are Kimmy and Colleen?

xblimey

i know more than 1 amy...

and i aint answering jack shit till ya tell me who you r...
carpe` vaginum!

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2007, 12:00:05 PM »
Tiger/Pisces

THE BLITHEST SPIRIT

This plucky Pisces character spends a large chunk of his energy and time trying to achieve closer rapport with himself. Pisces born in Tiger years often feel confined by their spunky feline side and sometimes wish to shake the Tiger off their backs. Pisces likes to swim in limitless time and move through infinite space. Constraints are of no interest to the Fish. He longs to be free to float unbound. His goal is spiritual enlightenment and personal equilibrium. He is moreover, a very hard worker. Luck is with this Tiger because of his ability to adapt to whatever circumstance is available to him. Besides, people like him instantly. He's open and up qfront about what he wants and is not afraid to go after it. AND... he or she is crack-me-up funny. In love he may be a tad flighty while still young. But after thirty, he or she usually settles down and can be monogamous. A delicious sex partner is this character. He's caring and tender and he is moreover a laugh riot. You will be giggling all the way to the climax of this...

wow, well that makes so much sense.  you're tiger deedee
(my i shouldn't go anywhere near sign)

PiscesTiger :  the serene pisces could do wonders for the dramatic tiger personality here.  Genteel, but not pliable, the tiger will exhibit a calm inner nature and her liveliness will be reduced to a sparkling yet poetic level.  the piscean tiger shields her claws and uses human psychology effectively to gain her objectives.  The fish is active and assertive, while the tiger relaxes and finds less conflict in life.  But then, it's never safe to assume that the big Cat will ever allow herself to be put down too often.  The Pisces Tiger may purr more than she roars, but nonetheless, she does roar.

quote from:   theodora lau 1990

xxx

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2007, 12:01:20 PM »
i know more than 1 amy...

and i aint answering jack shit till ya tell me who you r...

deedee knows
x

im blingingswingingthingy
plus you haven't read your thread, else you'd know too.

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2007, 12:17:30 PM »
i'm pisces monkey, which is extremely rare.   There's about 3 of them I can find, one is Liz Taylor.

The other (you can do this astrology stuff with buildings and events too), was 1776, American Independence.

have a great night with amy and colleen et al., ok tox?

xxx

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2007, 12:20:58 PM »
I'm a wood ox.  >:(

I'm sorry but that sounds lame. I wanna be "stampeding buffalo", or "raging bull" or "titanium minotaur".
$

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2007, 12:26:35 PM »

I'm sorry but that sounds lame. I wanna be "stampeding buffalo", or "raging bull" or "titanium minotaur".

yes, but, faust (sell your soul?

ox is the most steadfast, edifying, trustworthy.  and one of the sanest signs.

One of the best, honest

xxx
I said I hated it when I found out I was a monkey, none of the chinese signs sound particularly flattering at first.  But Oxxx/boar is brilliant.

did you wanna be a tiger or a rabbit?

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2007, 12:29:36 PM »
yes, but, faust (sell your soul?

ox is the most steadfast, edifying, trustworthy.  and one of the sanest signs.

One of the best, honest

xxx
I said I hated it when I found out I was a monkey, none of the chinese signs sound particularly flattering at first.  Oxxx/boar is brilliant.
I don't associate myself with anything that's castrated.
$

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2007, 12:32:24 PM »
if you're still there, faust, I'll sell you this astro crap:

what western sign are you?

tell me and I'll type in the paragraph from the western/eastern book and then you tell me if it's not spot on?

depending on what kind of mood you're in?

xbangingtin

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2007, 12:36:24 PM »

Are you sure about that?  If so, you are either very old and wise, or barely out of diapers.  :D

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2007, 12:41:37 PM »
If I may, I'll tell you something I thought was really odd at the time.  Perhaps I did it at the wrong time.  I researched all of this lot (the chinese horoscopes) many years ago.  I looked up my father and it said "leave the childrearing and upbringing to the other parent" or something like that. Which he was good at, which was fine.  I think he was Rabbit/Virgo, I've since forgotten, or tried to forget, but will obviously look it up again.

I looked up my mother and she was something completely incompatible with Rabbit (and a Gemini).  Hers said don't even bother trying to be a parent.

I gave up 10 years ago because some signs said horrid things.  But I've dipped in and out since to see what the people I meet are.

with love
thing

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2007, 12:51:52 PM »
It's really only supposed to be taken in the spirit of fun. Obviously, each person is unique, and personality is a product of many influences.

bling thing

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2007, 01:00:09 PM »
the spirit of fun. Obviously, each person is unique

and the product of environment, etc.

Don't want to sound negative, as I really believe in all this horrorscope stuff (It works for me), but star signs and so forth and reading them are for people who live in big cities, work all day and have very little time (like 5 minutes), to do any spiritual searching.

Reading the stars is like breakfast.  And we do a takeaway lunch and go out for dinner.

We should all read far more far-ranging spiritual stuff.
x
horoscopes are as far spiritually as the masses get.

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2007, 01:01:20 PM »
Are you sure about that?  If so, you are either very old and wise, or barely out of diapers.  :D
?

I can't follow?

Maybe i'm old and they just switched my diapers?
$