Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Racism quote 'one white man's opinion'  (Read 64487 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: You just heard the racism straight from Ronnie's mouth!!
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2007, 07:16:35 PM »
i almost spit out my protein shake ;D when i heard him say white man. why would he even mention color of skin as if the persons skin tone changes the validity of the opinion. i did lose some respect for ronnie tonight.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2007, 07:19:12 PM »
sour grapes. 
whatever, since he didnt win because he was flawed, it must be because he was black, right?  ::)
once again, that is the typical race excuse for any black person, male or female, who isn't as good as a white person at something. 
F

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2007, 07:34:47 PM »

No, I'm just basically pointing out that even the world "cracker" isn't a racist word.  He just said white man's opinion

BTW. a white man wrote that book

It's spelled WORD dumbass.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2007, 07:43:42 PM »
OH MY GOD, WHAA HOPPENED!!!

Du youse meens to say dat one bug-eyed, bulgin' GH bellied, vein-poppin', illegal drug-bloated, acorn testes, dead man walking, pro. IFBB BB chemical monster nugguh called anudder honkie cracker chemical fweak IFBB pro blowbuilder a nam on da wadio!???

Oh my God, da world's comin' to da enn!!!  

Dese 2 drug-bloated FREAKS jus neds to go off in da locka woom and shoot-up on more of dem illegal BB and rec drugs together, kis un mak up, un giv ech udder blo jobs along wit der armee of der FAG fans!

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2007, 07:59:58 PM »
Ronnie just sucks when it comes to public speaking...good thing he isn't playing a mainstream sport like football

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2007, 08:30:11 PM »
Blacks are the biggest racists around, but are the first to cry "racism" when a white man makes a harmless racial comment. Monster dishonesty and hypocrisy.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2007, 08:35:12 PM »
Seriously, Ronnie sounds like a complete and utter moron in that interview. His IQ can't be much over 80.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2007, 09:24:28 PM »
This is the common bullshit you see and hear all the time in US society...Blacks did have a terrible history

in the US, but the more racist remarks blacks are allowed to get away with and whites are reprimanded

about the further the US gets away from equal rights all over....Just like white comedians would have

lawsuits filed against them if the majority of their jokes were race related, but a well-known Mexican and

African American comedian get away with their whole success built on racist jokes, but don't have any

lawsuits followed through with on them due to their skin color...When will this all end???
You Can't Do It!!!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2007, 09:31:49 PM »
Ronnie lost the title becuase he sinned very badly.

What does god think of Ronnie now?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2007, 09:35:29 PM »
ronnie is just one gorilla.  ;D

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2007, 09:43:10 PM »
Remember when you said black people have light palms because the blackness rubs off?  ;D

I thought they had white palms becuase everyone has some good in them ;D
Thread Killer

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2007, 09:47:49 PM »
Yea and let fkn Jay Cutler say publicly...

"...that's just ONE negroes opinion...thats just one black guys opinion"

Oh hell...watch the Rainbow PUSH coalition marching...watch Al Sharpton holding a demonstration...Jese jackass will be on the news...all fkn hell would break loose.

What an unfortunate truth!! 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2007, 10:08:04 PM »
it's different when whites say it. they dont share the blacks history.

o you mean the history where other blacks sold em out ..

gotcha!  ;D

the history of slavery is riddled with blacks selling blacks for profit,....yet the african amereekan wanna blame the white man for everything...yeesh..

ooooo..did i step on some toes there..heehe ..

dont care..i'm brown!  ;D

it ALL comes down to who is more fuckable in global sociaty...black skin is considered ugly universally..and african amreekans seem to be the MOST pissed about it..

too fucking bad..lol..
carpe` vaginum!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2007, 10:08:45 PM »
 >:(

they booted this poor guy off the curb for his language :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2007, 12:24:45 AM »
OH MY GOD, WHAA HOPPENED!!!

Du youse meens to say dat one bug-eyed, bulgin' GH bellied, vein-poppin', illegal drug-bloated, acorn testes, dead man walking, pro. IFBB BB chemical monster nugguh called anudder honkie cracker chemical fweak IFBB pro blowbuilder a nam on da wadio!???

Oh my God, da world's comin' to da enn!!!  

Dese 2 drug-bloated FREAKS jus neds to go off in da locka woom and shoot-up on more of dem illegal BB and rec drugs together, kis un mak up, un giv ech udder blo jobs along wit der armee of der FAG fans!

Here ya go...........now let the adults continue their conversation..........

HAHA, RON.....

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2007, 06:45:18 AM »
This kind of double standard used to irritate me too, however, I think to people with half a brain in this world, the only "color" that counts is green. One might hope that after 8 Olympias and countless endorsements Ronnie might understand that. I guess Ronnie is human after all!

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2007, 06:51:03 AM »
it's different when whites say it. they dont share the blacks history.

Your posts are getting more ridiculous by the day, just a troll who disagrees with anyone even when they are wrong or know nothing of the subject, what a pathetic life you lead.

Everyones a cage fighter  :D
8) B.B.C. 8)

body88

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2007, 07:06:53 AM »
Ronnie just sucks when it comes to public speaking...good thing he isn't playing a mainstream sport like football

Why?? Micheal Irvin and Larry Johnson can say whatever they want. Most people did not hear the racist tirad johnson spewed on HBO. The shit Irvin said. If white players ever said that shit they would be crucified. The double standerd is bullshit. It's ok tho, they are only hurting there own race with the excuses and double standards.

Haha, great game against Indy Larry!!!! Your the man! You do not have to hate taking orders from white men anymore!!! Herm Edwards gives the orders, and he is about the worst coach in the nfl. His coaching job in that indy game was awful to say the least.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2007, 07:13:33 AM »
Whats ironic is that Ronnie is up on stage dressed up like Moses and holding up the 10 commandments. Biblically we know that Moses was not racist (he married a black woman). When Ronnie wins, he thanks God. When Ronnie loses, he loses his integrity and focuses on skin color.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2007, 07:14:41 AM »
Boo hoo hoo.  All the white people whining about a one sided comment.  What if jay said guy, what would happen, blah blah blah. The poor white man who had to endure slavery, oh wait, they were the master and made the blacks thier slave.
I'm not black, but all you white folks would shit if you had to live a day in a black man's life.  This country is as racisist as it has always been, people are just getting better at being quiet about it

body88

« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2007, 07:16:29 AM »
Boo hoo hoo.  All the white people whining about a one sided comment.  What if jay said Black, what would happen, blah blah blah. The poor white man who had to endure slavery, oh wait, they were the master and made the blacks thier slave.
I'm not black, but all you white folks would shit if you had to live a day in a black man's life.  This country is as racisist as it has always been, people are just getting better at being quiet about it

How do you know about being black in America if you are not black ::) Ps, no black man in any recent generations was a slave.

Stop making excuses.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2007, 07:17:13 AM »
Boo hoo hoo.  All the white people whining about a one sided comment.  What if jay said Black, what would happen, blah blah blah. The poor white man who had to endure slavery, oh wait, they were the master and made the blacks thier slave.

Ronnie hasnt exactly had a rough life.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2007, 07:18:19 AM »

Its people like you that have caused all the politically correst nonsense and all the trouble thats gone along with it, your the reason we cant just arrest people when we know theyve done something wrong if there skins a certain colour, the only people who even think about racism in this day and age is retards like you and people who fuck up and look for someone to blame.

Its pathetic.
8) B.B.C. 8)

body88

« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2007, 07:21:37 AM »
Its people like you that have caused all the politically correst nonsense and all the trouble thats gone along with it, your the reason we cant just arrest people when we know theyve done something wrong if there skins a certain colour, the only people who even think about racism in this day and age is retards like you and people who f**k up and look for someone to blame.

Its pathetic.

No doubt, here is the list of reason black men cannot succeed

no job      white man

sell crack  white man

have bastard babies  white man

shoot each other   white man

do not go to school    white man

welfare   white man

problems with crime  white man

gangster lifestyle  white man

glorify violence   white man

ignorance and racism towards most all races    white man made us

problems with drugs   white man makes us sell them to our own community

cannot sleep at night   white man

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2007, 07:22:17 AM »
No doubt, here is the list of reason black men cannot succeed

no job      white man

sell crack  white man

have bastard babies  white man

shoot each other   white man

do not go to school    white man

welfare   white man

problems with crime  white man

gangster lifestyle  white man

glorify violence   white man

ignorance and rascism towards most all races    white man made us