Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Racism quote 'one white man's opinion'  (Read 64513 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: You just heard the racism straight from Ronnie's mouth!!
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2007, 07:24:38 AM »
 This country is as racisist as it has always been, people are just getting better at being quiet about it

That has nothing to do with Ronnie here IMO.

Ronnie never would have said what he said in 1995. Something happened to him since he bacame Mr Olympia. Even though he is now a Millionaire, he now seems a bit angry and jaded. He is having a hard time realizing that he is past his prime. The guy has a nice contract, a beautiful house, 6-7 cars and he still isnt happy.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2007, 07:27:13 AM »
That has nothing to do with Ronnie here IMO.

Ronnie never would have said what he said in 1995. Something happened to him since he bacame Mr Olympia. Even though he is now a Millionaire, he now seems a bit angry and jaded. He is having a hard time realizing that he is past his prime. The guy has a nice contract, a beautiful house, 6-7 cars and he still isnt happy.

Maybe the reasons he started bb in the first place havent been conquered the way he thought they would, it seems he still feels inferior at that ridiculous looking bodyweight.

Its kinda sad.
8) B.B.C. 8)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2007, 07:35:04 AM »
Big Ron has no reason at all to bitch about his bodybuilding career...Its not like Jay is going to reign like

Ronnie did...And the fact still remains the only man that had a longer run with the Mr.O title was another

black man and a very upstanding role-model for any man in society at that...It truly is a shame Ronnie is

over 40 with all the success he has had and still hasn't grown up... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2007, 07:39:36 AM »
This is the common bullshit you see and hear all the time in US society...Blacks did have a terrible history

in the US, but the more racist remarks blacks are allowed to get away with and whites are reprimanded

about the further the US gets away from equal rights all over....Just like white comedians would have

lawsuits filed against them if the majority of their jokes were race related, but a well-known Mexican and

African American comedian get away with their whole success built on racist jokes, but don't have any

lawsuits followed through with on them due to their skin color...When will this all end???

Realist is right - African Americans seem to be given a blank check when it comes to being racial. Look at Chris Rock - he gets away with being VERY racial towards caucasian people and NOTHING is done about it. It's not even a blip on the radar. When a CAUCASIAN comedian/actor/sportscaster,etc says ANYTHING remotely racial, they get dragged through the coals.

It doesn't surprise me at all that Ronnie would have said that.....look how he reacted when he lost.

I'm sure he'll deny it, though.

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2007, 07:40:25 AM »
No doubt, here is the list of reason black men cannot succeed

no job      white man

sell crack  white man

have bastard babies  white man

shoot each other   white man

do not go to school    white man

welfare   white man

problems with crime  white man

gangster lifestyle  white man

glorify violence   white man

ignorance and racism towards most all races    white man made us

problems with drugs   white man makes us sell them to our own community

cannot sleep at night   white man

;)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2007, 07:40:44 AM »
Big Ron has no reason at all to bitch about his bodybuilding career...Its not like Jay is going to reign like

Ronnie did...And the fact still remains the only man that had a longer run with the Mr.O title was another

black man and a very upstanding role-model for any man in society at that...It truly is a shame Ronnie is

over 40 with all the success he has had and still hasn't grown up... ::)

Yes Ron should be more like lee haney instead of the type he is. Ronnie thinks hes some kind of gangster rapper(ex cop into gangsta rap ::)) while lee haney is a total gentleman, ronnie could learn a lot from haney.
8) B.B.C. 8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2007, 07:41:20 AM »
 ::)

body88

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2007, 07:51:16 AM »
The bottom line is, when a black man is racist he is joking. When a white man sneezes he is a slave driver ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2007, 07:59:36 AM »
Its people like you that have caused all the politically correst nonsense and all the trouble thats gone along with it, your the reason we cant just arrest people when we know theyve done something wrong if there skins a certain colour, the only people who even think about racism in this day and age is retards like you and people who f**k up and look for someone to blame.

Its pathetic.

Dude you are a tard. Seriously. It is extremely easy for a white person to say "damn slavery was so long ago. Get over it blah blah. Dude blacks have only (by written law but not practice) had equal rights for like 45 years. In a country where the LAW was that blacks werent even people for like 450 years. Then you say "ok yall cool now so start contributing" . Dude are u serious. Thats like me having trained for 10 years and you never training. Then i say its cool you can train but you cant use free weights you have to use the exercise bands and go train at planet fitnessm while im still at golds. And then comming back to you and saying..."dude i let you work out why havent you gotten any bigger." Dude apply that to america.

body88

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2007, 08:03:47 AM »
Dude you are a tard. Seriously. It is extremely easy for a white person to say "damn slavery was so long ago. Get over it blah blah. Dude blacks have only (by written law but not practice) had equal rights for like 45 years. In a country where the LAW was that blacks werent even people for like 450 years. Then you say "ok yall cool now so start contributing" . Dude are u serious. Thats like me having trained for 10 years and you never training. Then i say its cool you can train but you cant use free weights you have to use the exercise bands and go train at planet fitnessm while im still at golds. And then comming back to you and saying..."dude i let you work out why havent you gotten any bigger." Dude apply that to america.

You have got to be kidding. You where never a slave, and neither was your father. I was never a slave owner and neither was my father. Same goes for your grandfather and his father. We owe you nothing. I nor any other current or past generation had anything to do with slavery.

All races went through discrimination and racism. Look at the Irish, the Asians, the Italians, the Indians etc etc. Excuses, excuses.

Tell me, does racism cause black people to worship 50 cent and gangsters? But, call people like Colin Powell and Bill Cosby sell outs? Successful African men! A lot of black people fail to see they are there own worst enemy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2007, 08:06:48 AM »
For anyone today to try to explain prejuidical statements because of what someone did to someone else 400 years ago, is just plain silly.

You can play that game and go back 40, 400, or 4000 years ago until you find a time frame and location which benefits your political agenda.

If it didn't happen in your lifetime, you cannot use it as political currency to justify your actions when they fall outside of what is acceptable in society.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2007, 08:08:48 AM »

I guess we all know why there is soo much black on black crime then don't we???? Blacks are not just pissed at the

white man for slavery, but also pissed at each other for trading and selling their fellow black man back in Africa...Lets

not forget about that guys...So, all in all, blacks have the right to hate everyone including themselves and should

always be able to get away with racist remarks so America can stay set back and no equal rights will ever be

established...Right????
You Can't Do It!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2007, 08:12:27 AM »

You have got to be kidding. You where never a slave, and neither was your father. I was never a slave owner and neither was my father. Same goes for your grandfather and his father. We owe you nothing. I nor any other current or past generation had anything to do with slavery.

All races went through discrimination and racism. Look at the Irish, the Asians, the Italians, the Indians etc etc. Excuses, excuses.

Tell me, does racism cause black people to worship 50 cent and gangsters? But, call people like Colin Powell and Bill Cosby sell outs? Successful African men! A lot of black people fail to see they are there own worst enemy.

But my Father sure was affected by the lack of civil rights..He didnt get until he was fucking 20...dude you are grown by 20. Damn it how cant you see that beating someone up and breaking their legs and saying "dude run the race now" Are u shittin me.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2007, 08:15:29 AM »

Oh brother, what exactly is so hard in your life atm that you can put down to being black.
8) B.B.C. 8)

body88

« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2007, 08:16:43 AM »

You have got to be kidding. You where never a slave, and neither was your father. I was never a slave owner and neither was my father. Same goes for your grandfather and his father. We owe you nothing. I nor any other current generation had anything to do with slavery.

But my Father sure was affected by the lack of civil rights..He didnt get until he was fucking 20...dude you are grown by 20. Damn it how cant you see that beating someone up and breaking their legs and saying "dude run the race now" Are u shittin me.

Tell that to all the Irish that went through the same thing ::) Same for the Asians ::) Look to be doing pretty good to me.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2007, 08:22:13 AM »
The ones who still let it affect them are the weak ones who cant succeed so they need someone to blame, its the truth everyone knows it and its not politically incorrect.

Alot of bad things happen all the time its how you deal with them that decides who you are, i cant understand why people would want to keep bringing a terrible past up all the time, it was too long ago to be blamed for anything in the present, how has being black affected condeleeza rices career?

8) B.B.C. 8)

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2007, 08:24:32 AM »

Damn right, look at the Irish! Look at the Asians during WWII. The past 3-4 generations haven't been involved in slavery, but every single black acts like it was yesterday. They have no right. They aren't living in ghettos because 150 years ago there was slavery. The blacks are where they are today because of there lazy attitudes towards different aspects in life. Some will work all day, but then go home to a roach motel because they have no ambition to clean. Yes, that could be anyone, but the prevelance is in the black community. Look at how they treat their children. The majority of them try to rule the kids with fear and then by the time they are in high school the kid has no respect for others, but feels they can earn respect through dishing out fear. Fathers are not there. Mothers don't work, live with their unemployed parents, and all are milking the system for aid. Most of them and there frames of mind are a joke. >:(

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2007, 08:26:26 AM »
 Damn right, look at the Irish! Look at the Asians during WWII. The past 3-4 generations haven't been involved in slavery, but every single black acts like it was yesterday. They have no right. They aren't living in ghettos because 150 years ago there was slavery. The blacks are where they are today because of there lazy attitudes towards different aspects in life. Some will work all day, but then go home to a roach motel because they have no ambition to clean. Yes, that could be anyone, but the prevelance is in the black community. Look at how they treat their children. The majority of them try to rule the kids with fear and then by the time they are in high school the kid has no respect for others, but feels they can earn respect through dishing out fear. Fathers are not there. Mothers don't work, live with their unemployed parents, and all are milking the system for aid. Most of them and there frames of mind are a joke. >:(

Its pathetic, yet ive got nothing but respect for the ones who realise they can do well and actually do it.
8) B.B.C. 8)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2007, 08:28:44 AM »
I watch the black man being held down by the white man everyday with all the black sports stars making

millions, but then still getting busted with drugs-Must have been the white man forcing them to use...I mean

shit the majority of athletes are men of color making millions, but damn the white man is holding them

down...Damn the white man...Damn him...
You Can't Do It!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2007, 08:29:36 AM »
it's different when whites say it. they dont share the blacks history.
Give me a fucking break.  So does that mean that every group in the USA that has been treated like shit gets a license to spew comments  like that?  So do Asians get to make comments after being fucked over? or the Irish and Italians for getting treated like shit when they first came to America?

Slavery was a long time ago and you were not directly affected by it.  As far as your dad, that's a tough break but you can't compare the 60's to slavery.  As for being black, it will get you a free pass on a lot of issues and will sure as shit help you get promoted these days.
Squishy face retard

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2007, 08:35:06 AM »
Anyone here watch the Boondocks?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2007, 08:38:24 AM »
Anyone here watch the Boondocks?

Bwahahaha
Squishy face retard

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2007, 08:41:50 AM »
Damn we all just need to speed up the multiple racial sex...I mean damn the sooner we speed it up the sooner we will all be mixed up and no one will be able to pull the race card anymore....
You Can't Do It!!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2007, 08:50:44 AM »
There is a reason we had segregation and Jim Crow. Our ancestors weren't idiots. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2007, 08:53:18 AM »
Ronnie's comments, which were spoken with impunity, show how easy it is to be a black racist.  Can you imagine if Jay said the opposite or if Gunter said "that's just one Jew's opinion"? 
Squishy face retard