Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Racism quote 'one white man's opinion'  (Read 64497 times)

body88

Re: You just heard the racism straight from Ronnie's mouth!!
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2007, 11:05:43 AM »
Look what some user overon mayham posted!!!!! Oh brother, lol.

Today, 11:31 AM 
Sapien is Online:
longtime listener   Join Date: Nov 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever did those posts was saying dude and brother too much. It sounds like Titus. Does he have access to a computer in jail?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: You just heard the racism straight from Ronnie's mouth!!
« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2007, 11:08:19 AM »
Last week a bum asked me for money, I told him I had no change ( which was true). He then became agitated and started muttering shit about rascism.

Like I owe his broke, crab infested lowlife, ass a cent.
Some guy did the same to me.  He asked me for change and I said, "I don't have any spare change."

He replied, "I didn't ask you for spare change, I asked you for change."

Fuck those assholes.  I am empathic but to a point.  People on the streets fucked up their own lives, not me.
Squishy face retard

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: "One white man's opinion" WTF
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2007, 11:10:40 AM »
funny coming from a "guy" who watched a live show on his computer ON A SATURDAY NIGHT

hahahahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

E

Good boy, earl. Good boy........here's a treat.............

HAHA, RON.....

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2007, 11:13:51 AM »
Where are all the Ronnie dick suckers now? ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
..seems so...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2007, 11:14:31 AM »
Where are all the Ronnie dick suckers now? ;D

celebrating kwonza!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #156 on: January 09, 2007, 11:15:15 AM »

Good boy, earl. Good boy........here's a treat.............

MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE 8)

E
E

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
It's not ok, but it's accepted.  Even support of white persons race would be and is commonly seen as racism.  An example would be if i went on a show and said I was starting a "united white college fund" to support all the poverty stricken white people in the country, i would probably be deemed a racist.  If a black does it, and they obviously do, they would be applauded and reasonably so, but it should be the same for a white person and it is not.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #158 on: January 09, 2007, 11:18:47 AM »
he aint in MD no more mate..
carpe` vaginum!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
look toxic you fucking idiot. we covered this yesterday where the hell you been? you gonna post the same shit we've allready been over a thousand times just because you werent around when it aired on radio?
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
It's not ok, but it's accepted.  Even support of white persons race would be and is commonly seen as racism.  An example would be if i went on a show and said I was starting a "united white college fund" to support all the poverty stricken white people in the country, i would probably be deemed a racist.  If a black does it, and they obviously do, they would be applauded and reasonably so, but it should be the same for a white person and it is not.

a white guy would never make a thread like this..

but i'm a brownie...

when an opressed ::) blackie tells me i'm a racist..i tell em "yes i am"  ..and you aren't..wait..i mean aint..gonna do shit about it  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

body88

Micheal Irvin and Larry Johnson, If a white player/analyst ever made those kind of comments his career would be over. That is a fact.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: January 09, 2007, 11:24:47 AM »
Yeeeaaaaahhh budddday!!!   ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Micheal Irvin and Larry Johnson, If a white player/analyst ever made those kind of comments his career would be over. That is a fact.

yo whitey..yall r to blame..you let it go this far....

even brownies in pakistan and india and saudi talk about this shit..

hell even Africans talk and laugh about this shit..

the opressed african amreecans....the way they act..the africans want nothing to do with em...give me a fucking break..
carpe` vaginum!

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: January 09, 2007, 11:25:44 AM »
  What does it matter if he's a bit of a racist?????  

White's invented racism .!.Not blacks!!

There's racism all over these boards!!! Now... because Ronnie said something people want to act holier than thou????

Even in this day ..Whites are still using the N word....?? What's the worst an African American calls a white person??? Honky? White bread? White Devil? All of those names combined are nowhere near as bad as  the N word!

According to who??  White devil??? That doesn't sound to good to me.  Listen, I think there is more Black against white racism in this country (usa) than white against black.  
Funny, you got guys like Sharpton supporting the black kid that got killed in a queens shooting by cops last month, BUT what he is not discussing is that two of the 4 officers involved are BLACK!!!!!  

Black people using the word like they do certainly doesn't help to make the point that it's such a bad word....oh, I know, it's doesn't mean the same thing, whatever....  

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #165 on: January 09, 2007, 11:27:08 AM »
every rap vid i have seen has the word ni gger in it..

yet if ya use it on getbig..its the thread is gone..

why?
carpe` vaginum!

Dan-O

• Getbig V
If I were to lay blame, I'd blame current conditions on bleeding heart libs who feel guilty for being white because of what their ancestors did centuries ago.

body88

« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2007, 11:28:42 AM »
Hahah, Big worm is one of the reasons the black community is in shambles, lol.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
If I were to lay blame, I'd blame current conditions on bleeding heart libs who feel guilty for being white because of what their ancestors did centuries ago.

THANKYOU!

ya hear the word n igger in EVERY damn rap vid..but lord forbid ya say it out in public or on getbig... ::)
carpe` vaginum!

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
look toxic you fucking idiot. we covered this yesterday where the hell you been? you gonna post the same shit we've allready been over a thousand times just because you werent around when it aired on radio?

Meltdown  :o
8) B.B.C. 8)

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2007, 11:31:04 AM »
Blacks calling me a white devil?  I'm offended. I've seen blacks call themselves 'n!gga' all the time, guy is now a word used in the black community. and it is a 'lost word' meaning, it is dead, history. seeing as:

Black people get offended when another race calls them a 'guy', yet when another black say "yo guy whats up' no offend taken? It is called being a hypocrite. If a black person cant take the 'guy' word from a 'bread crum' then he/she shouldn't be saying it out in public to each other.

Ronnie is a racist Tar faced, whinny bitch. "I lost my medal and $150,000, Mommy no."

Doesn't he know that New yorkers make that cash in a bonus for closing a deal.  Bitch get an education.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV

100% correct and I'll tell ya the truth, I didn't hear too much about it.  The Kramer thing went on much longer and with more impact.  Too bad.  Jimmy Breslin was fired for a similar but not as harsh comment years ago.  Bizzar world we live in.

Gorilla-Zo

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2007, 11:33:44 AM »
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE F*CK RONNIE SAID! WHO CARES ABOUT RACISM.. IT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE... theres all types not just black and white..

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
My wife teaches 2nd grade and they're studying MLK for his birthday next week.  When she explained how there were white people who didn't like black people, and King was trying to change that, a little black kid raised his hand and said, "Just like my mom hates white people! She talks about them all the time!"

My wife told the mom about it- she was pretty horrified. ;D ;D

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2007, 11:34:45 AM »
small asian penis hey round eye?