Author Topic: Geraldo wants to fight Olbermann  (Read 1630 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Geraldo wants to fight Olbermann
« on: January 08, 2007, 08:44:30 PM »
"Apparently Geraldo was visiting with 104.1 FM's Monsters just before Christmas, when they asked him about the time he made international headline for disclosing too much information about troops in Iraq. Geraldo claimed the incident was blown out of proportion, largely by NBC — and specifically Olbermann. Geraldo then began mumbling semi-audible names, seemingly meant to describe Olbermann: "midget … punk … slimeball." But then, with the Monsters helpful prodding, Geraldo went a step further, leaving no doubt about what he was saying. He called Olbermann a coward — specifically a He then said he was ready to fight him, saying: "I would make a pizza out of him."

I will fight Geraldo... If anyone knows how to hook that up and he wants a fight with a liberal, I will fight him.  I will also fight Bill O'Reilly if he wishes, and what the hell, if Hannity is so inclinded and feels like a fight, I'll fight him... But Hannity thinks you can be killed with a whip cream pie so he's too much of a pussy, forget Hannity, Billy has a big mouth, I'll go for Billy or Geraldo, they both talk shit like this all the time....  Berserker vs. Fox News ;D

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Geraldo wants to fight Olbermann
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »
i used to have an apartment down the street from oberman's house in westchester,ny... one day he was in line at the grocery store,, you know how when you pay with your check card they ask you if you want cash back,, well he wanted 1000 dollars, but the girl said they couldnt give out more than 100... with the place full of kids he starts screaming at the top of his lungs " you fucking bitch", and on and on..... i asked him to leave and he kicked the shopping carts on the way out,, by that time the pd showed up and gave him a bunch of tickets.. what a jackass

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 09:24:22 PM »
real believable story ::)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 09:58:41 PM »
i swear on my mothers life..i live in new york where a lot of famous people live,, its not a big deal

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 10:18:28 PM »
Geraldo would tear him a new asshole inside of two minutes.......dudes been in martial arts and boxing for like a hundred years!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 10:43:52 PM »
Geraldo would tear him a new asshole inside of two minutes.......dudes been in martial arts and boxing for like a hundred years!!
::) whatever...

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 05:46:00 AM »
geraldo's mustachio owns olberman...
footloose and fancy free

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 06:16:24 PM »
Olbermann responds :D

"He called me a midget and a punk and said he'd be happy to fight me and "make a pizza out of me" — which is kinda funny because I'm about 7" taller than he is. Plus, Geraldo, you should not give me a hard time; I can still remember when you were a big deal…back when I was a kid."