Author Topic: Air quality today & more  (Read 1099 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Air quality today & more
« on: January 08, 2007, 11:21:30 PM »
weird.

big gas smell in NYC/NJ, completely unexplained.
63 birds fell dead from the sky in Austin, TX today.
chemical leak in sweetwater tx.

also, the NY subway bomber plotter was sentenced today:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/01/08/subway.plot.ap/index.html

and miami port bomb scare.

And Bush speaks tomorrow about the need to send troops TO IRAQ.  nothing like a coincidental bout of events to get people really scared.  I suppose the speech will mention the use of airborne weapons, by iran...  And we killed an Al Q guy today.  Bush will tout the progress we're making

I'm NOT saying they're related, so go ahead and S my D if you want to insinuate that.  but damn, this shit is convenient for him.  Americans are reminded of Bush's success (dead al Q), they're reminded of how scared they should be (miami scare and ny subway bomber sentenced) and they're given memory of airborne smell which will put pieces together when bush brings up the dirty bomb speech.

All before he comes before the country and asks for something that only 14% of Americans support (more troops).  I'm guessing that like the 20+ times before this, a terror scare causes a rebound in his approval points.

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Air quality today & more
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 11:53:36 PM »
there was some down pressure or some shit like that with the rain we had today,, the sewer gas came up,, happens all the time here right before a rainfall,, but there wasnt much going on today,so the news had nothing to talk about and hyped it up like a big story

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 11:56:25 PM »
there was some down pressure or some shit like that with the rain we had today,, the sewer gas came up,, happens all the time here right before a rainfall,, but there wasnt much going on today,so the news had nothing to talk about and hyped it up like a big story

happens all the time?

Can you tell me how many times in 2006 the smell was so powerful that people went to the hospital, Bloomberg held a press conference, it reached across manhattan to NJ, etc?

You said it happens all the time, so what, 10, 20 times last year?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 11:59:53 PM »
maybee not all the time,, but nobody i knew was worried, or even smelled it themselves,, bloomberg had a press conference because it got on the news,, like i said it was a slow news day so they hyped it up like t was a big deal,, and nj always smells

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 12:06:18 AM »
maybee not all the time,, but nobody i knew was worried, or even smelled it themselves,, bloomberg had a press conference because it got on the news,, like i said it was a slow news day so they hyped it up like t was a big deal,, and nj always smells

i just found it weird, once i started to see air issues in texas too.  And the al Q story, and the border issue.  The trifacta (terror scare, success, and borders).  Whenever I see these 3 stories in the same news cycle, I laugh and see when the next Bush speech is.  Sure enough, tomorrow he'll be asking Americans to send 20,000 more of their kids to fight in Iraq. 

Republicans will call it a coincidence.  Democrats will call it a nice little setup/manupulation.

Smart people will see it happen again and again, whenever bush's ratings lag or speech is coming, and sure enough, you can almost predict the trifecta on the news the day before.  :(