Author Topic: Jentropin Ansamone HGH  (Read 2951 times)

wampyri

Jentropin Ansamone HGH
« on: January 08, 2007, 11:22:21 PM »
Hello I'm in the uk and im thinking of ordering one of these direct from china ive been reading like mad and I don't know which one to trust I've been told that ansamone is not as good?  I don't know wether to trust the manufacturers sites or not we just can't get proper Gentropin in UK so I'm trying to think whats best ??

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
Re: Jentropin Ansamone HGH
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 11:25:14 PM »
I have experience with both. They are about equal.
Cam ad mi

joropower

• Getbig II
  • www.anabolmarket.com
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 01:55:08 PM »
 Hi, I personally prefer Nutropin which is also produced in China but under USA licence. For me it works better than Jintropin and Ansomone. 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 03:42:46 PM »
How is hgh?  Do you guys reccomend?  It's pretty expensive, but I've heard people refer to it as the fountain of youth drug.  There seems to be good hype and some bad hype.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 06:22:28 PM »
How is hgh?  Do you guys reccomend?  It's pretty expensive, but I've heard people refer to it as the fountain of youth drug.  There seems to be good hype and some bad hype.
Good for a seasoned veteran, good if run for a proper time frame, i.e. 4 months minimum, 6-8 months more like it...should be run in conjunction with AAS...is more efficient if run with slin and or IGF, but not 100% necessary.

Should not be run by newbies, should not be run for short cycles...not worth the money. Should not be run without an AAS cycle mixed in...again, not worth the money.

In short, be prepared to use it for a long time and be prepared to spend a butt load.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 06:43:25 PM »
Good for a seasoned veteran, good if run for a proper time frame, i.e. 4 months minimum, 6-8 months more like it...should be run in conjunction with AAS...is more efficient if run with slin and or IGF, but not 100% necessary.

Should not be run by newbies, should not be run for short cycles...not worth the money. Should not be run without an AAS cycle mixed in...again, not worth the money.

In short, be prepared to use it for a long time and be prepared to spend a butt load.

So for best results take with AAS.  That would put me on a 8 month cycle? Forget it. 

Are there any benefits to taking solo?  ie minimal strength gain, larger muscles, mental alertness, etc.... Would it provide health benefits or is it contrary.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 06:56:30 PM »
So for best results take with AAS.  That would put me on a 8 month cycle? Forget it. 

Are there any benefits to taking solo?  ie minimal strength gain, larger muscles, mental alertness, etc.... Would it provide health benefits or is it contrary.
I'm not saying you need to use AAS the entire time of GH use but for better results a AAS cycle should be mixed in.

You could use gh for 6 months with a cycle of AAS in the middle, i.e. 1 month of just gh, 4 months of both, 1 month of just gh. Or gh and AAS for 4 months and then 2 months of just gh. See what I'm saying?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 08:18:05 AM »
I'm not saying you need to use AAS the entire time of GH use but for better results a AAS cycle should be mixed in.

You could use gh for 6 months with a cycle of AAS in the middle, i.e. 1 month of just gh, 4 months of both, 1 month of just gh. Or gh and AAS for 4 months and then 2 months of just gh. See what I'm saying?

Cool. Have you taken?  If so on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate?

joropower

• Getbig II
  • www.anabolmarket.com
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 08:39:22 AM »
 I will say that when used properly GH is 10 in every scale. Ofcourse first you have to learn a lot, train a lot and dont be afraid to use it with all the other needed drugs.

wampyri

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 06:22:21 AM »
Hi, I personally prefer Nutropin which is also produced in China but under USA licence. For me it works better than Jintropin and Ansomone. I can give you some info where to look for this if you are interested.

That my friend would be great however as stated im in the UK I fight mma so I do use steroids but not in the same way as BB'ers I want this so i can stay on it for say 8 months and do couple of cycles in that time.

joropower

• Getbig II
  • www.anabolmarket.com
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 07:07:05 AM »
That my friend would be great however as stated im in the UK I fight mma so I do use steroids but not in the same way as BB'ers I want this so i can stay on it for say 8 months and do couple of cycles in that time.

Friend, I propose that we continue this discussion with e-mails. I will write you to your mail thats in your profile info but if its not workable I propose that you write me to one of my mails - joropower@abv.bg and jorofreak@yahoo.com. Better use the second one because I receive much spam on the first one and may not see your mail.