Author Topic: THE GREAT ONE!!  (Read 1460 times)

Mr. Intenseone

THE GREAT ONE!!
« on: January 09, 2007, 12:23:58 AM »
http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio.php

Click on the 1/8/07 broadcast!!

Talk about tearing Libs a new one.......he's one of and if not the best at it.................

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: THE GREAT ONE!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 04:24:43 AM »
yeah, he libs have really destroyed the place in the last few years.  started two losing wars, got 3000 killed, borders fcked.

yeah, those libs really had it coming.  way to ruin america, guys.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 10:08:56 AM »
yeah, he libs have really destroyed the place in the last few years.  started two losing wars, got 3000 killed, borders fcked.

yeah, those libs really had it coming.  way to ruin america, guys.

You obviously didn't listen to the most of the broadcast!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 10:15:30 AM »

I don't buy into party politics.  I judge leaders and policies based upon their merit, and how good they are for America and Americans.  When someone comes out and bashes 150 million Americans, essentially they are discounting both the value of those 150M, and ignoring every fault of their own party.  I think the dems are just as full of shit as the repubs. 

My more vocal beef with repubs is that they've been the ones doing all the things like starting wars, sending men to die without adequate planning, etc.   When Clinton was in office, I couldn't stop criticizing him for Waco, foreign policy, the OK City coverup, etc. 

Blindly defending or attacking either party makes you a domestic soldier in their propaganda war.  Think about it :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 10:16:50 AM »

me repiblican...broadcast more important than 3000 dead americans in iraq...

arrrrrgh...

once in a while Toxic will throw yall a gem.....cleverly disguised as humor...but it means more than what most say in a few pages..
carpe` vaginum!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 10:27:21 AM »
I don't buy into party politics. 

You baught into Dem/liberal politics didn't you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 10:43:47 AM »
You baught into Dem/liberal politics didn't you?

No.  I buy into some of their beliefs on domestic and foreign policy, just as I buy into some beliefs of the republican party on dom/foreign issues.  You don't have to commit to one party if you do not believe in EVERY issue that party condones. 

I believe we should leave Iraq.  Does that make me a Dem?
I believe we should cut welfare drastically.  Does that make me a Repub?

I believe abortion should be illegal in most cases.  Does that make me a Repub?
I believe torturing men randomly is wrong.  Does that make me a dem?

There is NO WAY you are going to knock on heaven's door down the road and tell God you were entirely one party or another.  Either you were a dem and supported baby killing, or you were a republican, and supported the torture of children to get their fathers to speak.  Either you advocated carpet bombing 5000 to kill 20 (repub), or ... you get the idea. 

Take the party stuff out of it.  What is right?  You're more likely to die from lightning or peanut poisoning than terrorism.  Cars are way more dangerous than Al Q.  Should we bomb Ford and GM?  If you step back and look at some of the policy Bush supports, you cannot defend them.  Snow defended mutilating a baby's genitals to get his father to talk cause "he might have good intel".  Would jesus condone this?  I can't see defending it.  I'm a religious man, and I believe not just your actions, but the words you speak to the world which generate support for such actions, play a part in where your soul is going and the memories you have to live with for eternity.  Just me, tho.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 10:48:49 AM »
what u r rob is a radical liberal..

like me!
carpe` vaginum!