Author Topic: Ronnie DENIES posting those RACIST MESSAGES ON PROSOURCE!!  (Read 9850 times)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: Ronnie DENIES posting those RACIST MESSAGES ON PROSOURCE!!
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 09:11:24 AM »
I hope not.  I have a lot of respect for the amazing physique Ronnie built but would certainly loose respect for him if he is making racial excuses.  In the 50s, 60s and even 70s....that excuse certainly could be valid.  Not now.  Judges are from varied ethnicities as are competitors and fans.  The "white man" is not keeping anyone down in BBing.  Winners from all races, and Ronnie has certainly been rewarded yr after yr for his physique.  This year he looked worse, there is no question on that.  An injury free and slimmed down Ronnie has a good chance to retake the title.  

There is a big stink when white people use racist remarks...we have to criticize everyone equally in this age for racism.  Thats the way to combat it over time....people mix and everyone treated the same.

But shootfighter, only around 70% of pro athletes are black! How can you not see the obvious racism? ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 09:30:45 AM »
I hear ya.  BBing has plenty of black athletes and a great cross section of all races across the globe.  In different sports, there are different % of races.  If you look at basketball on a pro level, its at least 90% blacks.  Strongman and wrestling have less proportionate black athletes.  Black athletes often excell in jumping, speed/agility events (ie defensive backs in football).  Other sports have a good mix.  MMA is a good example...there are champions of every nation and race.

Racism is out there and has a very ugly history, but in mainstream America its clearly not the same as it used to be.  People should not jump to racist conclusions these days unless clearly justified.  That way we can ignore the people who are obsessed and use it as an excuse and hammer down on the actual ignorant racists still commiting injustices.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
He also said he doesnt have any injuries when we saw them for ourselves, this guy doesnt know what the truth is, or he thinks everyone else is as dumb as he is, ive lost every bit of respect for him over this and 80% of his old fans will have too, the only ones that will stick by him are his fanatics.
correct..i have lost every bit of respect for ronnie coleman.if your reading these posts ronnieSHAME ON YOU FUCKIN RACISTS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2007, 10:21:22 AM »
I don't want to pull out the old relativism argument, but he probably experienced a lot of racism growing up as a black person in the south.  Then again, that didn't seem to affect Haney in the same manner.
ronnie is just pissed cuz he can't believe how can 'a white man' beat him.thats fuckin gross.what a fuckin fall from grace for ronnie..i would love to piss on ronnie right now.... >:(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 10:21:30 AM »
I don't want to pull out the old relativism argument, but he probably experienced a lot of racism growing up as a black person in the south.  Then again, that didn't seem to affect Haney in the same manner.

Everyone gets their asses kicked at some point.  Everyone gets discriminated against, whether it be for skin color, money, a big nose, whatever.  I grew up on welfare in Cleveland.  Only white kid on the block, riding the city bus to school.  And like every responsible adult who goes thru treatment that comes from being different, I became an adult, realized that thing said/done to me were in the past, and decided to become a rational adult who treats all people with respect.  Ronnie is 40+, wealthy, and an ambassador for the sport of BBing to the world.  if he was, as you mentioned possibly, a victim of injustice as a youth, he should use his new status/wealth/power to teach kids that racial injustice is wrong and destructive.  Instead, he actually uses his platform to perpetuate these injustices to a very broad audience.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 10:24:59 AM »
Plus, it's a lot easier to cry racism than to do some serious self analysis.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 10:26:46 AM »
Everyone gets their asses kicked at some point.  Everyone gets discriminated against, whether it be for skin color, money, a big nose, whatever.  I grew up on welfare in Cleveland.  Only white kid on the block, riding the city bus to school.  And like every responsible adult who goes thru treatment that comes from being different, I became an adult, realized that thing said/done to me were in the past, and decided to become a rational adult who treats all people with respect.  Ronnie is 40+, wealthy, and an ambassador for the sport of BBing to the world.  if he was, as you mentioned possibly, a victim of injustice as a youth, he should use his new status/wealth/power to teach kids that racial injustice is wrong and destructive.  Instead, he actually uses his platform to perpetuate these injustices to a very broad audience.
correct..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2007, 10:27:15 AM »

Then he should address the real racism. If somebody starts crying racism when he fucks up himself it's just pathetic. After a while whites and other minorities start rolling their eyes when somebody does it (even if he was indeed the victim of real racism). Not that this makes Ronnie a racist, he said nothing bad about whites or anyone, but he proves he is a bad loser, this surprises me. Didn't think he would sink this low.

I don't think he said "No white guy can beat me", considering he's been beat a lot by white guys.
$

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2007, 10:27:31 AM »
Racism exists strongly today, but racism in bodybuilding?  16 of the 23 most recent Sandows went to black men.

Are you saying that Blacks are very skilled at sexual favors?

Are you also saying that Uncle Joe & Uncle Ben love them some chocolate?
HAHA, RON.....

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2007, 10:29:59 AM »
Then he should address the real racism. If somebody starts crying racism when he fucks up himself it's just pathetic. After a while whites and other minorities start rolling their eyes when somebody does it (even if he was indeed the victim of real racism). Not that this makes Ronnie a racist, he said nothing bad about whites or anyone, but he proves he is a bad loser, this surprises me. Didn't think he would sink this low.

I don't think he said "No white guy can beat me", considering he's been beat a lot by white guys.
has jay ever said that this 'black man' beat him so many times??..ronnies mind is now corrupted.he will go down in history of bodybuilding as the biggest loser ever..pathetic
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2007, 10:35:36 AM »
gordiano...hahaha.  That comment belongs on that Jimmy truth thread.  I doubt Ronnie did any of that shit.
On a side note....I think Lee Haney was the best Mr. O and would have been very happy if BBing stayed right there as far as physiques and supp usage.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2007, 10:40:03 AM »
would ronnie use the word "dude" though
Z

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 10:43:54 AM »
I would like to hear a black member's comments on Ronnie's recent comments.

No problem.
Just ask Chris Cormier.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2007, 10:55:35 AM »
Look at the similarities...
It seems that anytime Cormier places lower than he feels he deserves, he ALWAYS has some excuse that never includes anything like, “My timing was off,” or “I came in too flat or smooth.”
Like when Lee Priest won the ’05 Aussie Grand Prix…
Read these excerpts:

Chirs Cormier
Muscular Development
Volume 42, Number 7
July, 2005
p. 373

"A Cluster-f*ck in Australia"

“…the show this year was a joke.
So who ended up being the head judge? A woman who has only been to seven pro shows in her life. And did I mention that the entire judging panel was Australian?
Lee had a huge sentimental advantage, making his big homecoming after all these years.
As for how he beat me, there is just no way to justify it. Granted, he was in excellent condition, but he has so many flaws.
Another thing about the judging panel. One judge on it was a racist pig. I know because he used the “N” word many times.
I won’t be returning to that show again, and without me, it will be a weaker show…”

There’s a whole lot more, but these were the main points, and I think you get the idea.
Somewhere else, too, I read some comments about how Lee had an unfair advantage because he arrived in Australia early and had time to “settle in,” while Chris had to compete just hours after a long plane ride.

Wonder if Cormier is feeding Ronnie any lines?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2007, 10:56:40 AM »
answer the question - would ronnie use the word "dude"

ive never heard him say that ever.

if not, then he didnt make that post.

Z

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2007, 10:57:32 AM »
Are you saying that Blacks are very skilled at sexual favors?

Are you also saying that Uncle Joe & Uncle Ben love them some chocolate?

Hahahahaha good one gordiano.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2007, 10:58:25 AM »
answer the question - would ronnie use the word "dude"

ive never heard him say that ever.

if not, then he didnt make that post.

Oh lol here we go look whos piped up.

Ok people bluto says it isnt true so that usually means it is.
8) B.B.C. 8)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2007, 10:59:35 AM »
treats all people with respect.

yea, except pro bodybuilders and newbies on an internet board.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2007, 11:01:23 AM »
Oh lol here we go look whos piped up.

Ok people bluto says it isnt true so that usually means it is.

Why do you bother with that idiot?

But you're right.
HAHA, RON.....

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2007, 11:05:17 AM »
Why do you bother with that idiot?

But you're right.

Because hes stupid and not very intelligent, once you come back with legitimate arguments he doesnt know what to do, hes really dumb and it makes it a lot of fun  :D
8) B.B.C. 8)

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2007, 11:06:34 AM »
Because hes stupid and not very intelligent, once you come back with legitimate arguments he doesnt know what to do, hes really dumb and it makes it a lot of fun  :D

I know what you mean. I got bored with it, though.

He so dumb. He's the only person on this board who can't see anything gay about Derek Anthony................ ::)
HAHA, RON.....

body88

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2007, 11:07:38 AM »
Ha ha, according to a poster on mayham,m Titus may have hacked the board and used Ronnie's account to spew racist rhetoric!!!

Today, 11:31 AM  
Sapien is Online:
longtime listener   Join Date: Nov 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever did those posts was saying dude and brother too much. It sounds like Titus. Does he have access to a computer in jail?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2007, 11:08:33 AM »

when did you ever have a legitimate argument? you run away from the y board when we discussed football and everyone saw you didnt know shit. after that you've held a grudge. then you made a fool out of yourself in the jimmy-thread with your so called "overwhelming evidence"
that's about the only two times i can remember seeing you post.
Z

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2007, 11:09:25 AM »
I know what you mean. I got bored with it, though.

He so dumb. He's the only person on this board who can't see anything gay about Derek Anthony................ ::)

Haha yes, this ones got to be one of his worst reasonings for an argument yet aswell, Ronnie cant have made the post because bluto's never heard him say "dude".

Good old bluto always good for a laugh.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2007, 11:10:51 AM »
when did you ever have a legitimate argument? you run away from the y board when we discussed football and everyone saw you didnt know shit. after that you've held a grudge. then you made a fool out of yourself in the jimmy-thread with your so called "overwhelming evidence"
that's about the only two times i can remember seeing you post.

Haha all that needs to be said about that ridiculous claim you made on the Y is that you said peter crouch was a better footballer than ronaldo, after that i realised you probably had mental problems. :D
8) B.B.C. 8)