Author Topic: Ronnie DENIES posting those RACIST MESSAGES ON PROSOURCE!!  (Read 9847 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Ronnie DENIES posting those RACIST MESSAGES ON PROSOURCE!!
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2007, 11:11:20 AM »
Haha yes, this ones got to be one of his worst reasonings for an argument yet aswell, Ronnie cant have made the post because bluto's never heard him say "dude".

Good old bluto always good for a laugh.

that's a good argument. does it sound like ronnie? is it the same wording and style? if not, then it would be suspicious.

yorkshire poodle and gaydiano coming together licking eachothers wounds after being owned in the jimmy-thread, how cute  :D
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2007, 11:12:41 AM »
Check it out, ronnie said that a pissed off fan, a guy who was mad that he lost, somehow got onto his account on prosource and posted those messages. He's claiming that he didn't post them.

http://www.flexonline.com/news/185

Do you think Ronnie telling the truth, or lying to cover up? I mean seriously, could someone get onto his account and post those messages???  ???

from an IT guy...

thats almost impossible now a days..
carpe` vaginum!

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2007, 11:12:52 AM »
that's a good argument. does it sound like ronnie? is it the same wording and style? if not, then it would be suspicious.

yorkshire poodle and gaydiano coming together licking eachothers wounds after being owned in the jimmy-thread, how cute  :D

Everyones a cage fighter  :D

You dont have the intellect to own anybody bluto.
8) B.B.C. 8)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 11:14:54 AM »
What an idiot >:(

Sucks that Coleman is a racist.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2007, 11:16:41 AM »
Everyones a cage fighter  :D

You dont have the intellect to own anybody bluto.

i dont have to, you own yourself regularly  ;D
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2007, 11:17:12 AM »
from an IT guy...

Yeah, it is very unreasonable for anyone to believe his account was hacked.  His casual response "I guess my account got hacked or something" didn't help sell his story either.  If he will say something somewhat racist on a radio show when he is guarded and on his best behavior, chances are when he's at home having a beer, posting late at night, comfortable and relaxed, he will let a little more of his true beliefs shine through.  Think about it - you post on gebtig a lot more casual and flippantly than you would if you were speaking on the radio with a million potential listeners.  

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2007, 11:19:55 AM »
i dont have to, you own yourself regularly  ;D

This is what i explained to you in the other thread bluto, no matter how many times you keep posting the same crap the people who read the threads will make up there own mind, thats why the majority know your a retard.

When exactly do you have the time to practice mma btw? your always posting on getbig, i see you made a sticky on the Y about going back to the gym, was it getting to you that much about me saying your always on here?

Whens your first fight  :D
8) B.B.C. 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2007, 11:21:48 AM »
This is what i explained to you in the other thread bluto, no matter how many times you keep posting the same crap the people who read the threads will make up there own mind, thats why the majority know your a retard.

When exactly do you have the time to practice mma btw? your always posting on getbig, i see you made a sticky on the Y about going back to the gym, was it getting to you that much about me saying your always on here?

i think this is off-topic. but as ive said before i've done mma for many years. reason i wasnt at the gym was due to injuries. feel free to post in that sticky thread on the y
Z

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2007, 11:23:14 AM »
Hey,
I'll give Bluto the benefit of the doubt.

He can’t prove that Ronnie DIDN’T make that post anymore than we can prove he DID.
My only point is that as a prestigious multi-O. champ, Coleman has acted like a whinny little bitch in the past, i.e. the GNC show mentioned earlier.
And if that proof is coming from a Weider mag, then I wonder if/how much of that account was sugarcoated.

I see Bluto's point and he may be right, but based on Ronnie's past behavior, I wouldn't rule out that he made the comments.
And based on past events, I think it's downright likely he did.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2007, 11:24:32 AM »

Bluto considers "watching" MMA on TV practice.........
HAHA, RON.....

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2007, 11:26:27 AM »
i think this is off-topic. but as ive said before i've done mma for many years. reason i wasnt at the gym was due to injuries. feel free to post in that sticky thread on the y

Why so you can change posts like you do everyone else on there no thanks, i was wondering how long it would be until you tried to run to the Y.

Pathetic  ;D
8) B.B.C. 8)

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2007, 11:34:01 AM »
ronnie is a racist. True that!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2007, 11:39:07 AM »
Yeah, it is very unreasonable for anyone to believe his account was hacked.  His casual response "I guess my account got hacked or something" didn't help sell his story either.  If he will say something somewhat racist on a radio show when he is guarded and on his best behavior, chances are when he's at home having a beer, posting late at night, comfortable and relaxed, he will let a little more of his true beliefs shine through.  Think about it - you post on gebtig a lot more casual and flippantly than you would if you were speaking on the radio with a million potential listeners.  

actually i'm EXACTLY like this in person.. :)  whites and blacks tippy toe around this shit..i'm a brownie..i dont hafta!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2007, 11:43:58 AM »
from an IT guy...

yep i agree, been doing high level IT for 15 years and its near imposibble now adays. Ronnies full of shit

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2007, 11:59:06 AM »
Michael Richard's used insulting racial remarks during a mix of frustration and commedy on stage and got crucified (appropriately), same with Mel Gibson (again, he deserved it).  If Ronnie or anyone else pipes up with innapropriate race excuses or insults, they should be called on it to some degree as well.  Granted, what Richards did was leages worse but we have a responsibility to point out when something is wrong.  This won't ruin Ronnie's career, he's still one of the very best EVER, just giving some disapproving feedback toward the comment.

The few people shooting racist remarks back do not help your cause

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »
if someone hacked into my account and made racist posts,, i would hunt that person down,, i sure as hell wouldnt brush it off and say ''o well''

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2007, 12:24:31 PM »
Everyone gets their asses kicked at some point.  Everyone gets discriminated against, whether it be for skin color, money, a big nose, whatever.  I grew up on welfare in Cleveland.  Only white kid on the block, riding the city bus to school.  And like every responsible adult who goes thru treatment that comes from being different, I became an adult, realized that thing said/done to me were in the past, and decided to become a rational adult who treats all people with respect.  Ronnie is 40+, wealthy, and an ambassador for the sport of BBing to the world.  if he was, as you mentioned possibly, a victim of injustice as a youth, he should use his new status/wealth/power to teach kids that racial injustice is wrong and destructive.  Instead, he actually uses his platform to perpetuate these injustices to a very broad audience.
Excellent post Rob--------------I completely agree-------ur logic is flawless

As for his alleged "hacked" account----this just shows how little character and honor this man has----he's seen the backlash and realized that "wow this might f*ck up my money" so he comes up with the same excuse that everyone who's put their foot in their mouth
on the internet uses-----"oh my cousin logged in as me last night or someone hacked into my account"----THIS IS GETBIG u cant fool us with that  weak excuse sh*t!

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

A officer of the law, who took steroids while arresting people for drugs!!!! What a truthful man!

He never took a steroid in his life.....

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2007, 01:22:07 PM »

Lol how ironic the person who was going crazy yesterday that people use gay as an insult resorting to the very same tactics himself.

I guess that proves that everything he says is bullshit  :-\
8) B.B.C. 8)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2007, 06:16:25 PM »
I bet sergio olivia would have 2 cents to throw in about the racism by the ifbb

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2007, 06:28:15 PM »
Michael Richard's used insulting racial remarks during a mix of frustration and commedy on stage and got crucified (appropriately), same with Mel Gibson (again, he deserved it).  If Ronnie or anyone else pipes up with innapropriate race excuses or insults, they should be called on it to some degree as well.  Granted, what Richards did was leages worse but we have a responsibility to point out when something is wrong.  This won't ruin Ronnie's career, he's still one of the very best EVER, just giving some disapproving feedback toward the comment.

The few people shooting racist remarks back do not help your cause

Very true. Ronnie's comment was inappropriate and he should be called out to either explain or apologize.
He probably said that as a reaction to Jay's rude comments, but self control is something he's supposed to have learned at 42.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2007, 06:40:39 PM »
I think we should let it slide.

I mean...

Ronnie's not the sharpest tool in the shed.  ;D
TEAM REPTILIAN

Steel-Lucifuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2007, 08:32:09 PM »
I hope not.  I have a lot of respect for the amazing physique Ronnie built but would certainly loose respect for him if he is making racial excuses.  In the 50s, 60s and even 70s....that excuse certainly could be valid.  Not now.  Judges are from varied ethnicities as are competitors and fans.  The "white man" is not keeping anyone down in BBing.  Winners from all races, and Ronnie has certainly been rewarded yr after yr for his physique.  This year he looked worse, there is no question on that.  An injury free and slimmed down Ronnie has a good chance to retake the title.  

There is a big stink when white people use racist remarks...we have to criticize everyone equally in this age for racism.  Thats the way to combat it over time....people mix and everyone treated the same.
Agree.
You made very good points.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2007, 08:37:08 PM »
although i don't believe Ronnie.  I think anyone with a three digit I.Q. could probably figure out Ronnie's password in less then 5 minutes...

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2007, 10:36:57 PM »
although i don't believe Ronnie.  I think anyone with a three digit I.Q. could probably figure out Ronnie's password in less then 5 minutes...

P NUT

pee nut

Peanut
    *login successful!

Chadwick Mower in 2008