Author Topic: FRANK ZANE IS LOOKING UNREAL at 64!!! PIC!  (Read 34004 times)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Re: FRANK ZANE IS LOOKING UNREAL at 64!!! PIC!
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2007, 09:47:27 PM »
Look, Keith, everyone knows that anyone who posts here risks getting the piss knocked out of him with nasty remarks, etc. I have had my fair share of that shit and I am still here. Where are Zane and Arnold and Larry Scott? Well, maybe they don't want to be knocked and that is showing better sense.

I am not knocking Zane or Scott. I am merely saying what I honestly feel about the way they look. People on here have no trouble telling me how I look and that is the way this place goes. Your mate, Goodrum, always tells you that you are fat. Typical Getbig abuse and we have to shrug it off or stop posting here.

I feel proud about designing and building what is the best biceps machine in the world. I doubt it is marketable in its current form and I have accepted that. Had I to do it all over again I wouldn't patent it but try to sell the idea to a company that wanted it. Most people have no idea how much a patent costs because you have to deal with patent attorneys and they deal with agents in the countries you want protection in. It is easy to be smart after the fact. However, if you have something original you are keen to protect it so pay what is demanded plus the expensive yearly fees they charge which run into thousands of dollars.

I don't claim to be a good businessman. My ex, Roz, runs our gym. You will find that it is one thing to set up a gym and another to keep it open for 35 years like we have here in Sydney.

Where's the gym located in Sydney, Vince? I'm a Melbourne man myself.......
Thread Killer

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2007, 10:14:17 PM »
Larry Scott posts on Ironage and on his own forum.  I`d like for him to post here.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2007, 10:21:19 PM »
looks like shit

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 10:41:00 PM »
Frank and Larry Scott are about the same age as me. I haven't been impressed with the size of either guy in recent years. My arms are almost as big as when I was in my prime so I don't know what those guys have been doing re training. Frank hasn't looked that young over the years. That is the way it goes. He is obviously posing with some light dumbbells for some fitness magazine.

I smiled when I read on his site that he is probably the most educated champion bodybuilder. What an ego. When he came to my apartment in 1979 or so he told me that I don't have to visit Disneyland because I had been in Fantasyland all my life. That was in relation to a statement made in Muscle Builder after I won the Mr Canada contest in 1970.

Former Mr Olympias should look a lot better than what I see in recent photos of Frank and Arnold. He was born on June 28, 1942 according to the internet. He got his MA in experimental psychology from a campus in San Bernadino.

Vince, post some photos from your 1970 Mr. Canada win that prove you weren't living in Fantasyland. I've never seen a competition pic or any pic of you at your prime.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2007, 11:40:52 PM »
helps to smoothe out the face, unlike those thin lined older guys.

Got to love your optimism.. but yeah, "smooth" is certainly the word I'd use to describe you, I agree.

By the way, why the hell are you bragging about your patent? Any wise business man knows you do NOT patent a new invenstion but keep the idea away from the public eye and make money instead. Once you patent something, the idea is public domain. If the idea is worth anything (I doubt that), it will be copied by someone who knows you can't afford the lawyers to fight for your patent anyways. But hey... I hope you prove me wrong and that the world will be full of (im)Basile-Bicep machines soon.

Forka

• Getbig II
  • My God is an Indian that turns into a wolf...
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2007, 12:18:58 AM »
Larry Scott posts on Ironage and on his own forum.  I`d like for him to post here.

Ya okay buddy.  With the likes of you, it ain't gonna happen.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2007, 04:12:44 AM »
Yes, credit to Larry Scott for still having a great looking arm. However, if you saw Larry in person you would be surprized at how small he looks. I had him at my gym in 1979 for a seminar and he looked great. In 1991 I saw him at IRSA and I thought he looked small walking there at the trade show. I said hello but he didn't remember me.

I imagine Zane would be similar and look nowhere near as big as he was when he won contests.

I am about 225 pounds now so am carrying a lot of bulk. I might see what I can do this year to both grow at my age and also see if I can lose some fat. I can tell you it isn't easy to keep muscle and lose fat at my age. I don't use supplements or any pills or injections. Period. What I have found is that it is still easy to keep muscles growing at 64 and that is quite satisfying.

Of course he doesn't remember you.  You never did anything worthwhile in bodybuilding.  And Zane is right, you have been living in Fantasyland.  You were too lazy to take it to the next level and played it safe all of your life 

Face it Basile.  Your life in terms of bodybuilding has been wasted and you need to stop associating yourself with these guys because you don't mean anything to them.  You weren't "in the circle"
A

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2007, 05:47:28 AM »
you gotta be kidding me ! Basile puts himself in company with arnold, zane, and scott...?

jesus you delusional old fool, your picture looks like crap, and you are 200+lbs of jello.
Stop trying to lecture anyone as if you come from a high seat because you competed 30+ years ago.

You never rubbed shoulders with the greats. STFU.

---and the zane pic is a really bad pshop. any retard can see that.
Put it on the Underhills

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2007, 06:18:14 AM »

Of course he doesn't remember you.  You never did anything worthwhile in bodybuilding.  And Zane is right, you have been living in Fantasyland.  You were too lazy to take it to the next level and played it safe all of your life 

Face it Basile.  Your life in terms of bodybuilding has been wasted and you need to stop associating yourself with these guys because you don't mean anything to them.  You weren't "in the circle"

this coming from YOU is laughable.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2007, 06:30:05 AM »

..VTrip, I'm fully convinced you're insane.  In fact I believe you're the product of some pathetic loser out there who has a few pics of an even bigger loser, but decided to market the "Venom Vince" name for our enjoyment.

How the hell you mange to criticize ANYBODY is a mystery.  You fat bag of shit!  You're the scum of the earth, you fucked up individual.  You're truly insane, a card-carrying member of "FantasyLand". 

You deserve to get your fat-ass BEAT in the streets!  I'd actually pay CASH MONEY to see that, and I'm sure you'd get a few takers for the opportunity to see that ass whoopin.  And I don't feel bad about it one small bit...that's right, loser, I'd LAUGH my ASS off watching you cry like a girl, getting the shit kicked out of you.  I'd eat popcorn, and leave once you lost consciousness...anybody else agree? 

Forget Ernie Taylor and Guy Grundy, or any of that garbage...watching VTrip cry like a little girl, reaching for a couple poppers of bee pollen and a stick of MAGIC while wearing those appalling white trunks would make CASH, that's no joke.

Fucking IDIOT!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2007, 06:51:18 AM »
ok I don't know whats up with that pic. But  could have swore that I saw a few pics in a Mag. about a year or so ago and he was looking old and flaby.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2007, 07:20:40 AM »
It's most deffiantly photochopped, Frank Zane is more into Hippy Joga and stuff than bodybuilding.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2007, 08:13:15 AM »
Frank is so small he has to run in the shower to get wet.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2007, 08:13:59 AM »
Frank is so small he has to run in the shower to get wet.

Was he running away from you?
just push some weight!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2007, 08:16:54 AM »
Don't let me start on you "alexx"

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2007, 08:19:06 AM »
Don't let me start on you "alexx"

Oh God forbid the inhumanity.. ::)
just push some weight!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2007, 12:45:45 AM »
To my pal Melvin Goodrum, CSN MFT. Seems to me I am 'rubbing shoulders' with my kind here on Getbig. This is the proper place for wannabes and over the hill guys like me. Too bad I can't compete in the Junior division because I would get into shape and compete against you in the Metrolina or whatever other contest you have the nerve to enter. At least then I would train my butt off because the thought of losing to you would motivate anyone to train like there was no tomorrow!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2007, 01:15:50 AM »
To my pal Melvin Goodrum, CSN MFT. Seems to me I am 'rubbing shoulders' with my kind here on Getbig. This is the proper place for wannabes and over the hill guys like me. Too bad I can't compete in the Junior division because I would get into shape and compete against you in the Metrolina or whatever other contest you have the nerve to enter. At least then I would train my butt off because the thought of losing to you would motivate anyone to train like there was no tomorrow!!
You would get psyched up to compete against Mr. Hanky :-\

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2007, 01:30:12 AM »
Horrible Photoshop job. Look where I circled...

I lost all respect for the man.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2007, 02:13:10 AM »
photoshopping, morphing etc is the most retarded thing to happen to bodybuilding in a long time

Finally there is something on which i can agree with you.

I mean, wtf? Where is the sense in working out when they photoshop the pics anyways? Ridiculous.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2007, 10:29:15 AM »
Horrible Photoshop job. Look where I circled...

I lost all respect for the man.

I hope you don't actually think Frank Zane messed with that picture.  Zane doesn't EVER need to even take his shirt off to get enormous respect from anyone that competes at a high level. 

2HUGE4U

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2007, 12:17:06 PM »
For all the "Oldtimers", here's a real 60 year old ICON!

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2007, 02:11:49 PM »
For all the "Oldtimers", here's a real 60 year old ICON!

Hell yes, Robby is the man ;D.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2007, 03:24:19 PM »
Frank looks nothing like that.....

or

When people look at me....I must really look like Ron Coleman

::)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2007, 03:42:41 PM »
I hope you don't actually think Frank Zane messed with that picture.  Zane doesn't EVER need to even take his shirt off to get enormous respect from anyone that competes at a high level. 

Frank Zane personally emailed that photo to Shawn Perine at Ironage.us.

Frank just sent me the following message and photo. The best built 64-year-old man in the world?

Hi Shawn,
Training very hard, I reached peak condition recently.  Open the attachment to see the result.
Happy Holidays,
Frank Zane

- Shawn Perine