Author Topic: Could Bob Chick place top 3 at a pdi show?  (Read 19957 times)

The Heckler

Re: Could Bob Chick place top 3 at a pdi show?
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2007, 08:27:30 PM »
BORING  BUT GOOD TRY MARCUPIAL

"marcupial"  ???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2007, 08:31:53 PM »
Well Bob you have to admit he still looks better than you and he would have taken the MAsters your year.  You shoudl thank Lee.

Only a complete idiot would think that Lee's worst showing could beat me on any givin day...I've never claimed to be a better BB than Lee, but to think his worst showing was better than my best is ridiculous and shows how clueless you really are...

The Heckler

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2007, 08:33:18 PM »
Only a complete idiot would think that Lee's worst showing could beat me on any givin day...I've never claimed to be a better BB than Lee, but to think his worst showing was better than my best is ridiculous and shows how clueless you really are...

i agree with you here bob.  lee is a good bb'er, but your best could beat his best any day.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 08:36:17 PM »

Exactly, Bob has something Lee will never have - height.  Bob's already proven himself as a more than respectable competitor in the IFBB, who's gonna top him in the PDI? Rhino?? ::)
Thread Killer

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2007, 12:13:35 AM »

with all do respect to BOB and all the athletes in PDI............. LEE will Role and as i said befor he is unbeatable So far as long as he comes 100%

BoB is a great bodybuider and he got what it takes to make a big damage at any shows IFBB/PDI .......the question is CAN he place at top 3?? mmmmmmmm i dont know if the age will effect him but lets say he will be at his best like the old days, i guess YES he can be placed 3rd ;D COZ this year i will be at my best ever shape and size..i always had a problem with long flight travels but now i know how to deal with it.....

SO..Bob will not stand a chance ;) 

some pics when i arrived 5days befor NY NOC and befor i lose what i got of shape and size :-\  it was my first time to travel for 19hrs flight

and just a masg to the guy who said he got BACK better than me and LEEs

~ The Black Smith ~

Forka

• Getbig II
  • My God is an Indian that turns into a wolf...
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2007, 12:57:47 AM »
BORING  BUT GOOD TRY MARCUPIAL

Lee, say whatever you want about the PDI… But in all fairness, Bob Swoop is right. Look man, you belong in the IFBB. Not for money, not for fame, but for the love of competition. You've made your name in the IFBB ranks, and you're arguably one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of our time. Why are you wasting your time man?  Seriously, why?  Its like Schumacher going to the IRL, it seriously doesn't make any sense.

You have 3 weak points to improve...., your chest, your conditioning, and your brain! If you can manage to improve in those particular areas, you stand to finish in the top 6 in any show on earth! Stop being a douche!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2007, 01:13:18 AM »
Lee, say whatever you want about the PDI… But in all fairness, Bob Swoop is right. Look man, you belong in the IFBB. Not for money, not for fame, but for the love of competition. You've made your name in the IFBB ranks, and you're arguably one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of our time. Why are you wasting your time man?  Seriously, why?  Its like Schumacher going to the IRL, it seriously doesn't make any sense.

You have 3 weak points to improve...., your chest, your conditioning, and your brain! If you can manage to improve in those particular areas, you stand to finish in the top 6 in any show on earth! Stop being a douche!

Lee has little man syndrom and its carried over to thinking he is larger then the IFBB...Total backfire on his part...

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2007, 01:35:59 AM »
Lee doesnt give a f**k and does what he wants. Whats wrong with that? Maybe its cause not everyone has their head jammed up their arse.. or its just you yanks.

PDI + Bodybuilding.com = Top 3 for Bob

PDI + Other Sponsors = Anything but top 3 for Bob

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2007, 02:26:41 AM »
You guys don't seem to realize the IFBB is going downhill slowly.  When everyone thought the PDI would get NO IFBB pros, now they have several and more on their way.  The IFBB only cares about doing shows in the US.  There are many many great BB's from other countries.  The PDI is going to be worldwide.  ALready the IFBB has basically no presence in Europe anymore.  Each year now an IFBB show is being cancelled.  With the poor showing in Atlanta last year, they'll be lucky to have that show happen this year.  Lorimar is hinting not to have BB at the ASC.  Putting a UFC fight directly opposite of the BB show is the first hint.  How many more years of the Ironman.  PDI has 7 and very close to 8 shows scheduled for this year.  Plus the Caribean shows.  Next year a few more will be added around the world and the US will pick up.  ALready the PDI is offering more prize money than every IFBB show except for 2 and maybe the Colorado Pro which who knows will happen since they lost so much last year. 

The PDI is here and its making it presence known and within a few years could be as popular as the IFBB.  Its just sad that the IFBB is over 40 years old and they have not progressed in many years.  Their Prize money is embarrassing.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2007, 04:21:34 AM »
I don't think Chick would do well in the PDI.  He wouldn't stoop himself to the level of wearing a Halloween costume in a bodybuilding event. 

By the way Lee, are you going to keep wearing that Superman outfit for this year or are you going to paint yourself blue and come out as smurf????
A

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2007, 06:12:35 AM »
I don't think Chick would do well in the PDI.  He wouldn't stoop himself to the level of wearing a Halloween costume in a bodybuilding event. 

By the way Lee, are you going to keep wearing that Superman outfit for this year or are you going to paint yourself blue and come out as smurf????

man i seriously hope lee runs you over in a supercharged drag race-car.
nothing would make me (and also Lee i guess, HAPPIER!)
*seriously vince, you and your milk filled titties have no reason being on this board.
get lost you ashy-assed bum

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2007, 06:17:08 AM »
I would actaully go out on a limb and say that YES Lee on his Worst day would beat Bob on his best....

Before Lee was getting blackballed or getting into internet fights...he was pretty much regarded TOP 6 in a deep feild.... Coleman,Flex,Ray,Levrone,Cormier,Lee . . . Thats why he has such a deep following. Bob is a third teir loud mouth who made his money in the industry by kissing ass not by being an ICON.
L

body88

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2007, 07:10:11 AM »

Lee at his worst is still better then anything you could bring

Sorry :(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2007, 07:12:29 AM »
it's totally stupid to think that a soft out of shape Lee could beat an in shape Chick, now if both of them are at their best i think that even Bob would agree that Lee would beat him.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2007, 08:11:54 AM »
your PDI showings were almost silly...You show up around 6% bodyfat and blow away everyone anyway...If you were to tell the truth Lee, then you would tell us that you barely trained for those shows...Your back which was never great was nonexistent...Its getting narrower at every contest...Although Sami looks good, he also looks like a middle weight...Bob from the back would expose both of you two for sure...

I think i understand now why you really went to the PDI...You know that in the IFBB if you don't have a back, then your done...You saw the writing on the wall..So for that i say to you, good call going to the PDI...

And what was the last IFBB show lee did?  Ironman 1st. place ::)  Yeah he has no place in the IFBB ???
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2007, 08:16:57 AM »
totally different builds ,short and dense ,tall and aestethic,both have good size,shape,and both have been in top shape many times,to pick a body part bob has on him just do his larger structure is back .

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2007, 08:18:55 AM »
totally different builds ,short and dense ,tall and aestethic,both have good size,shape,and both have been in top shape many times,to pick a body part bob has on him just do his larger structure is back .
Bob does have a crazy huge back, it's his most underrated bodypart IMO.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2007, 08:20:28 AM »
I would actaully go out on a limb and say that YES Lee on his Worst day would beat Bob on his best....

Before Lee was getting blackballed or getting into internet fights...he was pretty much regarded TOP 6 in a deep feild.... Coleman,Flex,Ray,Levrone,Cormier,Lee . . . Thats why he has such a deep following. Bob is a third teir loud mouth who made his money in the industry by kissing ass not by being an ICON.

As I said..."Only a complete idiot..."

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2007, 08:21:04 AM »
"marcupial"  ???

Marsupial:  A mammal that carries their young in a punch IE. kangaroo

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2007, 08:24:46 AM »
Who is this monster in the middle and is he natural as well?

Also Lee completely owns Chick in, on and around any and all bodybuilding stages.
just push some weight!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2007, 08:29:59 AM »

Show some respect to your superiors. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2007, 08:55:50 AM »
As I said..."Only a complete idiot..."

Niagara Falls Pro Invitational - IFBB, 9th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 7th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
Night of Champions - IFBB, 12th
San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 7th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 9th
Florida Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
South Beach Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th

Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 6th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix Czech Republic - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix England - IFBB, 6th
Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 9th
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 3rd
Grand Prix Hungary - IFBB, 3rd
Grand Prix Russia - IFBB, 9th
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 3rd
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, 6th
San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th

Olympia - IFBB, 7th

Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 6th
Olympia - IFBB, 8th

Night of Champions - IFBB, 5th
Olympia - IFBB, 6th

Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 7th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 4th
Olympia - IFBB, 6th
San Francisco Pro Invitational - IFBB, Winner
Show of Strength Pro Championship - IFBB, 4th

Olympia - IFBB, 15th

San Francisco Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 4th
Grand Prix Australia - IFBB, Winner

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 6th
Grand Prix Australia - IFBB, 2nd
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, Winner

vs.

Night of Champions - IFBB, 11th
Toronto Pro Invitational - IFBB, 5th

Night of Champions - IFBB, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, 18th
Show of Strength Pro Championship - IFBB, 7th
Southwest Pro Cup - IFBB, 2nd

Night of Champions - IFBB, 6th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 11th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 8th

New York Pro Championships - IFBB, 8th
San Francisco Pro Invitational - IFBB, 9th

Masters Pro World - IFBB, Winner

-----------------------------------------

Bob yeah only a complete idiot.... monster pro record.

Lee is top 15-20 of all time

I have you at around 50+

Check your ego, in the SPORT as an athlete your a joke, a third teir joke.

hope this helps.

L

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2007, 09:01:41 AM »
Retard...the question was could Lee beat me at his WORST condition compared to my BEST condition, not who was the better BB...

Are you that stupid hat you cant comprehend a simple thread, and what it says??

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2007, 09:02:38 AM »
Retard...the question was could Lee beat me at his WORST condition compared to my BEST condition, not who was the better BB...

Are you that stupid hat you cant comprehend a simple thread, and what it says??

maltdown.
just push some weight!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2007, 09:03:28 AM »
both Bob and Lee are awesome bb'ers to say any different is stupid.