Author Topic: WWE WRESTLER, Hunter Hearst Helmsley! ALL DRUGS!  (Read 13573 times)

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
Re: TRIPLE-H ALL DRUGS!
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 09:47:41 PM »
I was talking about the wrestler, you know, the wrestling dolls you collect and play with.
Would those be the same "action figures" whose little clothes he's collected and sewn together to make a 'wrestler tights coat' much like a gayer and lonelier Buffalo Bill? I think yes.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 10:07:29 PM »
haha oh boy nothing gayer than referring to HHH by his real first name to make people think you know him personally  ::)

Good point. I never trained with him. We weren't backstage at the Anaheim Pond when he beat Chris Jericho to win the WWF title ;D (I wanted Jericho to win). Never had lunch at the Firehouse with him. Never had dinner with him & Rich at Jerry's Deli in the Marina. Hell, In the 6 years I worked for Gold's Venice I probably saw & talked to him no more than 50-60 times, so you're probably right.  ;)
a

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: WWE WRESTLER, Hunter Hearst Helmsley! ALL DRUGS!
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 11:37:35 PM »
If he's on the juice, he's the worst juicer since Arvilla.

He's obviously been off for about 3-4 years now.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 02:52:44 AM »
If he's on the juice, he's the worst juicer since Arvilla.

He's obviously been off for about 3-4 years now.
I also think he is off... I am not a great follower of wwe but I like to get informed. He's performances are not the same, and words are that he has some trouble to recover from show to show. Probably he will do like Hogan, juicing up big time once a year, 2 months of work, rest of the year off... Hopw old is HHH anyway?
S

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 03:08:19 AM »
I also think he is off... I am not a great follower of wwe but I like to get informed. He's performances are not the same, and words are that he has some trouble to recover from show to show. Probably he will do like Hogan, juicing up big time once a year, 2 months of work, rest of the year off... Hopw old is HHH anyway?

From pics etc of him, too e honest he isnt that abd, even at the higher body fat percentage, he doesnt look too bad, i mean hes not trying to be a bodybuilder as he knws even at natinal level he'd get his ass handed to him (maybe not old juiced up HHH, but the rpesent one).

Hes just generally a failry big guy, good level of muscle i think, just with about 15-20% body fat covering it.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 06:37:01 AM »
Hahahahaa

I like how you changed the title of this thread

Everyone was thinking that you were talking about ye friend `Triple H 2005` ... you did him a disservice alrweady , the damage was done

Snap !

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 07:13:01 AM »
Sunday nite he discolated his quads.  The surgery and rehab should keep him on the shelf for 4-6 months.  Same injury he had a few years ago.  Total reconstruction to the entire vastus and patella area.  One of the worse injuries a wrestler could have.  See if he even comes back.

http://forums.xbox.com/9476571/PrintPost.aspx
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 07:24:05 AM »
he looks almost as pathetic and shitty as natural al

::) ::) ::) ::)::)

at least I'm not a gimmick account.  I havent' even posted that much lately and I got under your skin that much?  You bring me up out of the blue?  Wow, I must be on your mind 24/7...wow, didn't know I had that kind of grip on your soul.
nasser=piece of shit

rs3000

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 08:33:06 AM »
From pics etc of him, too e honest he isnt that abd, even at the higher body fat percentage, he doesnt look too bad, i mean hes not trying to be a bodybuilder as he knws even at natinal level he'd get his ass handed to him (maybe not old juiced up HHH, but the rpesent one).

Hes just generally a failry big guy, good level of muscle i think, just with about 15-20% body fat covering it.

davie

Yeah the only reason he's not trying to be a bodybuilder is because he knows at a national level he'd get his ass handed to him!  ::)

Or.... more likely he knows there's shit money in national level bodybuilding and he enjoys his tens of millions of dollars by banging his way in the McMahon family   ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2007, 08:33:49 AM »
This thread is boring

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2007, 08:44:07 AM »
http://www.wwe.com/shows/newyearsrevolution/hhhnyrinjphotos/

MONSTER ALL DRUGS as evidenced by these pictures.

WHO CARES.  he makes way more money than you or most of america could ever dream of.  Your threads are so pointless.   And what do these pictures show as evidence?  he is a wrestler  it doesnt matter if you are natural or not,  you can get seriously hurt either way

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2007, 09:18:45 AM »
He is a famous WWE wrestler and a public celebrity....why the hell would he care about not doing well in a national BBing competition with no $ and much less notoriety?
Best wishes on a complete recovery.  Thats a bad tear!