Author Topic: Bad Smell in New York and Seattle  (Read 5577 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Bad Smell in New York and Seattle
« on: January 09, 2007, 03:07:49 PM »
A test for the coming attacks, they can estimate how many will die based on the dispersion of the smell.  Coming soon beach ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Bad Smell in New York and Seattle
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 03:20:39 PM »
A test for the coming attacks, they can estimate how many will die based on the dispersion of the smell.  Coming soon beach ;)

yeah but the test market and the real market aint the same...soo ..fuck i live in DC...this sux  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 03:23:35 PM »

C'mon man.  You don't really believe that. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 03:28:07 PM »
yeah but the test market and the real market aint the same...soo ..f**k i live in DC...this sux  >:(
of course, not the same thing...  Just a test to calculate dispersion of gas under X conditions.  On a similar day, they would be able to release the real stuff with similar dispersion and know approximately what portion of the population will be subject to the gas.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 03:28:35 PM »
Yes, I do ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 03:34:24 PM »

well a whole city smells...

no explainations YET

and NOONE..i mean no one bats an eye...

its the people that dont bat an eye that die first...me i'll be in my car hauling ass..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 03:39:14 PM »
And somethink killed all those birds in Austin... Hmmm testing testing....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 03:48:33 PM »
Well, I was just in Subway and something didn't smell quite right.  They blamed it on the "toaster oven."   :-\

But seriously, why would you even live in a country where you believe the government, or certain members of the government, are secretly planning to murder you? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 04:01:53 PM »
Well, I was just in Subway and something didn't smell quite right.  They blamed it on the "toaster oven."   :-\

But seriously, why would you even live in a country where you believe the government, or certain members of the government, are secretly planning to murder you? 
::) Do I really need to answer that...  This is going to happen everywhere not just here.  Plus it's my country not theirs, if there are bad guys planning shit like this, thy're not American, they're just evil.  I'm not leaving because they're bad.  ::) I'm not the bad guy, they're the bad guys, how about you suggest they leave ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 04:05:58 PM »
that's what i hate about stuff like this.

How can one really know?

Are we acting like it's a witch hunt?  or is there a reasonable factual explanation?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 04:07:28 PM »
This is the next step beach, it'll be bigger than 9/11 but not the biggest to come.  The very end will be the end of almost everyone.  A new age will begin after that with one people.  You'll see the North American Union in the years after this next attack move forward.  Somewhere along this timeline they're be moving the nation's captical to Colorado... Guess why that might happen :-\  Sorry Toxie...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 04:09:21 PM »
that's what i hate about stuff like this.

How can one really know?

Are we acting like it's a witch hunt?  or is there a reasonable factual explanation?
They said a swamp in NJ. but I'm not buying that.  I find it odd that this stuff is happening in more than one place.  Both places reported a stinky sweet smell ??? 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 04:11:51 PM »
This is the next step beach, it'll be bigger than 9/11 but not the biggest to come.  The very end will be the end of almost everyone.  A new age will begin after that with one people.  You'll see the North American Union in the years after this next attack move forward.  Somewhere along this timeline they're be moving the nation's captical to Colorado... Guess why that might happen :-\  Sorry Toxie...

i've been screaming about this illumaniti biz for yrs now..

no one has actually listened yet...
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 04:20:02 PM »
i've been screaming about this illumaniti biz for yrs now..

no one has actually listened yet...
and they won't.  I don't think it would happen unless you actually got a videotape of all these guys plotting this stuff and even then they'd just say it was manufactured :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2007, 04:25:32 PM »
::) Do I really need to answer that...  This is going to happen everywhere not just here.  Plus it's my country not theirs, if there are bad guys planning shit like this, thy're not American, they're just evil.  I'm not leaving because they're bad.  ::) I'm not the bad guy, they're the bad guys, how about you suggest they leave ;)

Well, I don't know who "they" are.  Sounds like "The Others" from the show Lost.   :)  So this is a global conspiracy? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 04:29:14 PM »

I'm immune man.  I live on a small island in the middle of the Pacific.  They can't touch me.  :) 

You know, I can do conspiracies, but global, end of the world conspiracies are a little difficult to believe. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 04:29:37 PM »
Well, I don't know who "they" are.  Sounds like "The Others" from the show Lost.   :)  So this is a global conspiracy? 

no..there is no conspiracy man...the muslim/jew conflict isn't contrived ...muslims did do 911..they really like the bad publicity......saddam really ws a bad person all along..and didn't use his wmds for fear of bad publicity...polpot did die under house arrest after killing 3 million people...we dont had a secret space program and we haven't have research on alternate purpulsion systems going on in this country...the earth is flat..and the center of the universe and god is a white dood with a golden beard!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 04:35:32 PM »
Berserker I like what you say here, you are right this is our country. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 04:36:24 PM »
::) sorry for the eye roll, yes... it's global and it's not new.  The coming years have been planed on for a long time.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 04:37:04 PM »
They said a swamp in NJ. but I'm not buying that.  I find it odd that this stuff is happening in more than one place.  Both places reported a stinky sweet smell ??? 

Did the swamp burp or something?   Otehrwise this smell would have been there before at other times.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 04:37:47 PM »
no..there is no conspiracy man...the muslim/jew conflict isn't contrived ...muslims did do 911..they really like the bad publicity......saddam really ws a bad person all along..and didn't use his wmds for fear of bad publicity...polpot did die under house arrest after killing 3 million people...we dont had a secret space program and we haven't have research on alternate purpulsion systems going on in this country...the earth is flat..and the center of the universe and god is a white dood with a golden beard!  8)
The Blue Pill 8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 04:40:11 PM »
That's just too complicated for me dudes.  Governments that change leadership on regular basis secretly working together to murder millions of people.  Has Hollywood even done that one? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 04:41:34 PM »
Did the swamp burp or something?   Otehrwise this smell would have been there before at other times.
All I heard what someone blamed a swamp but I don't know that it is confirmed.  I also think it's weird that the mayor knew right off the bad and assured people that the gas was not dangerous and people were not in any danger... how does he know?  That reeks of being informred of a test.  Not saying he knows if there is something else bigger, they could just be telling him they're testing to understand dirty bomb stuff with an harmless but smelly gas.  top secret hush hush Mr. Mayor... :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 04:43:31 PM »
That's just too complicated for me dudes.  Governments that change leadership on regular basis secretly working together to murder millions of people.  Has Hollywood even done that one? 
tell it to the masons, they've had no problem keeping a strong contingent at high levels of government decade after decade after decade after decade back to the beginning of America... hmmmm....

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 04:44:02 PM »
All I heard what someone blamed a swamp but I don't know that it is confirmed.  I also think it's weird that the mayor knew right off the bad and assured people that the gas was not dangerous and people were not in any danger... how does he know?  That reeks of being informred of a test.  Not saying he knows if there is something else bigger, they could just be telling him they're testing to understand dirty bomb stuff with an harmless but smelly gas.  top secret hush hush Mr. Mayor... :-\

From what i remember when i saw it on the news as it was happening, that no one know what is was for sometime but they had figured out it wasn't natural gas.

It could have been some sort of Chemical spill some company is trying to cover up?