Author Topic: Questions 240,Berserker  (Read 2761 times)

luike101

• Getbig II
Questions 240,Berserker
« on: January 09, 2007, 04:49:36 PM »
All seriousness guys why do you guys put this info out day after day?  I know the answer but I thought if you guys would reply then maybe everyone would start to understand things a little more.  I know that it must get frustrating arguing the same things over and over with the same people but at the same time if you educate just one person then you have done your job as American citizens!!!!!!!!  So fellas tell the getbig community why you put up with name calling, the mocking and the general dumbness of people who only desire to make you look bad or discredit anything you say before it has even come out of your mouth.   I am thinking you guys are becoming world famous or filthy rich.  Maybe women are throwing themselves at you at alarming rates.  ;)     Please tell them the real reasons why you subject yourselves to the stress.  Thank you guys I do appreciate it!!!!!!  Others do also!!!!! 8)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Questions 240,Berserker
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 04:57:06 PM »
Well to be fair, I've dished out my fair share of mocking and name calling too ;D and so has 240 although I don't know that he'll admit to it :P  But I don't know why I do it.  To tell you the truth I'm long past giving a crap if people believe what I say or not.  At this point I think it's probably just cathartic that I get this crap off my chest.  Yea it would be nice if something I said ended up making things better in some way, but I don't really think of it that way, I'm just pissed at shit and getting it off my chest.

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 05:08:27 PM »
Fair enough but from an outsiders point of view anytime I have posted my view I was called names first and talked down upon first not crying about it just stating.  Shame that you dont care  what people think anymore because slowly I see people coming around.  I think part of you cares and part of you wants to help educate although I could be wrong.  I guess after reading all the hours and hours of discussion I felt that you were trying to make a little difference.  You have to know that you guys have made people look at things differently, give yourself a little credit.  Again bro I do appreciate the information.  Never said I agree with each and everything ever posted but with my brain I can pick and choose what seems like fact.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 05:20:06 PM »
Fair enough but from an outsiders point of view anytime I have posted my view I was called names first and talked down upon first not crying about it just stating.  Shame that you dont care  what people think anymore because slowly I see people coming around.  I think part of you cares and part of you wants to help educate although I could be wrong.  I guess after reading all the hours and hours of discussion I felt that you were trying to make a little difference.  You have to know that you guys have made people look at things differently, give yourself a little credit.  Again bro I do appreciate the information.  Never said I agree with each and everything ever posted but with my brain I can pick and choose what seems like fact.
I use to want to make a difference, now not so much :P Even if everyone knew about this stuff, what are they going to do, charge the Illuminati and rip them from their black roundtable.  Nope... They're going to go to work, make money, buy groceries and feed their kids, go fishing on the weekend and put it out of their minds. It's cathartic, that's all, this is in stone, it's going to happen...  We're going to be herded off the cliff, nothing can be done to change that.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 08:01:42 PM »
who gives a flying fuck what some narrow minded dipshits pleasuring themselves with the amreekan flag (or watching them and yearning joker ;D) say ...

i have no idea the specifics of that day, my thoughts are:

4 planes crashed in 4 places

towers 1,2 and i would bet my life on 7 seem to have had explosives in them (its the easiest explanation for the pyroclastic flow, broken windows, pulvarized concrete, molten metal, and fireman, police officer, emt, wtc employee eye witness accounts)

amreeka has been taken in a radically different path (albiet in the same direction they were always in) since 911, this path happened to be called for by PNAC before 911, and PNAC said an event like 911 would be helpful

even former 911 commissioners are clammoring for a new investigation, they know alot more than any one here

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 09:35:09 AM »
240 do you believe what Berserker says about it being set in stone, that we will be herded off a cliff?  Curious as to your thoughts on Pat Robertsons, whatever the fuc you would call it.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 09:47:42 AM »
240 you are only blaming Bush about the cover ups.

The most damaging thing out about the 9-11 commission is the fact that Clinton's top security adviser, Sandy Berger, stole documents before he went to the commission.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Berger
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 09:53:46 AM »
240 you are only blaming Bush about the cover ups.

The most damaging thing out about the 9-11 commission is the fact that Clinton's top security adviser, Sandy Berger, stole documents before he went to the commission.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Berger

the clinton administration and the cia at the time also bent over backwards not to take out osama when they had at least 3  chances

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 10:40:57 AM »
yea, they've gone out of their way a few times to protect and assist Osama.  hmmmmm. why would that be....

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 10:43:56 AM »
I think this speaks a lot more than anything else.  The reason the 911 commission recommendations haven't been enacted is because they will reveal pakistan's involvement in funding, saudi arabia's involvement in who knows what. 

in a way,  enacting them might win the dems the white house.  spose what happens when America finds out that porter goss and graham had breakfast with a paki general on 9/11, who happened to wire 100k to Atta a few days before 9/11.  (the info is on the record, but until it's on FOX news, some people don't believe it.)

Much of what the 911 commish saw was classified - only philip Z and one lady were allowed to see it.  they were limited in scope, they were crippled $ and hurried.

the fact that these people are coming fwd, asking for a second investigation means that pissant getbiggers who haven't researched anything but argue "they wouldn't do that!" should perhaps take a look at what they're defending.

I agree there are many things that are being covered up from 9/11.  I just think we(BUsh admin)  allowed it to happen and there is a dirty trail leading to them and the saudis.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 10:51:00 AM »
I agree there are many things that are being covered up from 9/11.  I just think we(BUsh admin)  allowed it to happen and there is a dirty trail leading to them and the saudis.
:o expand, I don't believe you believe this :P

sandycoosworth

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 10:53:15 AM »

not the saudis, the pakis

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 12:07:15 PM »
:o expand, I don't believe you believe this :P

I have before with 240.  I believe the cover ups stem mainly from gross incompetency with government agencies.  They had intel and didn't act on it.  I also believe the conspiracy lies in prior knowledge of the attack NOT of it being an inside job with missiles, holograms, etc...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 12:13:48 PM »
if the government set up a situation where it would be impossible to stop an attack they knew was coming (and probably requested from the ISI) wouldnt that be an inside job?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2007, 12:18:15 PM »
if the government set up a situation where it would be impossible to stop an attack they knew was coming (and probably requested from the ISI) wouldnt that be an inside job?

Technically yes or maybe depending how you define inside,  But what i mean when i say inside Job is:

-  Planted explosives in WTC's
-  Missile into the pentagon
-  Flight 77 shot down
Etc...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 12:24:49 PM »
I have before with 240.  I believe the cover ups stem mainly from gross incompetency with government agencies.  They had intel and didn't act on it.  I also believe the conspiracy lies in prior knowledge of the attack NOT of it being an inside job with missiles, holograms, etc...
Do you believe at any point it is possible that it goes beyond incompetence and people were guided to look that wrong way such as with some of the Fbi investigations that were nipped and O'Neil being shut down at every turn.   If there was any aid to turn a blind eye...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 12:25:08 PM »
youre talking about the difference between complicity and active participation, but complicity would require participation by virtue of making an effort to obstruct the prior investigations (as the oval office did) so i think the difference is moot

as i said before, i would bet my life on explosives in wtc 7 ... and i would be surprised if they werent in towers 1/2

flight 77 shot down would be the antithesis of an inside job actually because it means norad didnt stand down, right?

missile into the pentagon seems unlikely to me, but it wouldnt be the most surprising thing i ever heard ... its very odd that a plane was able to penetrate the most secure building in the world isnt it

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2007, 12:35:22 PM »
youre talking about the difference between complicity and active participation, but complicity would require participation by virtue of making an effort to obstruct the prior investigations (as the oval office did) so i think the difference is moot

We are splitting hairs here, but i see your point and you are right.

I shoud also say:  If those bastards had prior knowledge in anyway they should all hang high.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 12:40:17 PM »
We are splitting hairs here, but i see your point and you are right.

I shoud also say:  If those bastards had prior knowledge in anyway they should all hang high.

lets not be hasty

what if someone could show you that killing 3000 amreekans today could save millions of lives in the future by ensuring we have the access to the resources we need?

what if someone could show you that the bolstered national defense systems in place after 911 would stop a much bigger (ie biological) attack?

what if someone told you that no 911 ment oil prices would sky rocket and our economy would collapse?

not to say these things are true (i pulled them from my ass) but im sure there were practical reasons other than making $$ for this event and perhaps 911 was a necessary evil?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2007, 02:28:49 PM »
Yes, thank you Ozmo!!!   8)