Author Topic: More nonsense from Anderson Dipshit Cooper against dems  (Read 3001 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
More nonsense from Anderson Dipshit Cooper against dems
« on: January 09, 2007, 06:26:14 PM »
"Tonights show we're keeping them honest. Dems are in control so why nothing on the issue voters ranked highest, Iraq" But by CNN's own exit polling, it was close between 4 issues and Iraq was the lowest of the 4 issues and they have announced there will be oversight on Iraq and that the presidents troop surge will be voted on.  But Anderson say they're not doing anything and flat out lies saying it was number one with voters.  I hate Anderson Cooper, he's a turd.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: More nonsense from Anderson Dipshit Cooper against dems
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 06:43:02 PM »
Is there anyone that this Beavis Berzerk turd likes or is the theme hate 24-7? LOL what a loser. ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 07:34:15 PM »
you gotta love berserker, he's the man.
follow the arrows

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 07:35:30 PM »
"Tonights show we're keeping them honest. Dems are in control so why nothing on the issue voters ranked highest, Iraq" But by CNN's own exit polling, it was close between 4 issues and Iraq was the lowest of the 4 issues and they have announced there will be oversight on Iraq and that the presidents troop surge will be voted on.  But Anderson say they're not doing anything and flat out lies saying it was number one with voters.  I hate Anderson Cooper, he's a turd.

Ok, so help me out.....what HAVE the dems been doing? Has it been 100 hrs yet??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 08:08:22 PM »
It's pretty obvious that Democrats ran and won on the war in November.  Their Iraq plan should have been no. 1 on their agenda.  They haven't really proposed squat on Iraq yet and have done nothing but criticize what Bush is planning to do.  But it has only been two months.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 08:10:29 PM »
Is there anyone that this Beavis Berzerk turd likes or is the theme hate 24-7? LOL what a loser. ;D
zip it pumpster, I like Chavez so nah na nu nah na.... :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 08:12:00 PM »
It's pretty obvious that Democrats ran and won on the war in November.  Their Iraq plan should have been no. 1 on their agenda.  They haven't really proposed squat on Iraq yet and have done nothing but criticize what Bush is planning to do.  But it has only been two months.   :)
The point was, Anderson Lied... He said it was number one for the voters who voted the dems in... Refute my point beach...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 08:29:50 PM »
The point was, Anderson Lied... He said it was number one for the voters who voted the dems in... Refute my point beach...

I just did.  The November elections were about the war.  Democrats have proposed nothing about the single most important issue that gave them majorities in both houses. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 08:47:10 PM »
I just did.  The November elections were about the war.  Democrats have proposed nothing about the single most important issue that gave them majorities in both houses. 
No you didn't you're engaging in red herring... Don't goat me into calling you names.  Look, for the third time, my point was Anderson lied.  Do you see the exit poll graphs above, can you read them???  Does it say Iraq was number one on voter's minds?  Anderson said so... GET IT...  That the Dems ran with it as their number one issue is not the issue, it's that Anserson is lying... REFUTE THAT?

Also since you brough it up, don't you think what was on the voters minds is more important than what the politicians ran on... Hell yes it is.  If more people voted dem because of the corruption issue, then the voters are saying, fix the faggin corruption most... hello....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 10:24:41 PM »
No you didn't you're engaging in red herring... Don't goat me into calling you names.  Look, for the third time, my point was Anderson lied.  Do you see the exit poll graphs above, can you read them???  Does it say Iraq was number one on voter's minds?  Anderson said so... GET IT...  That the Dems ran with it as their number one issue is not the issue, it's that Anserson is lying... REFUTE THAT?

Also since you brough it up, don't you think what was on the voters minds is more important than what the politicians ran on... Hell yes it is.  If more people voted dem because of the corruption issue, then the voters are saying, fix the faggin corruption most... hello....

Why would I try and make you call me names just so I could ignore you?  You call people names when they disagree with you.  I don't have any control over that.   

I was not talking about Anderson Cooper.  I have never watched him.  He doesn't
interest me.  I don't care about him.  I was talking about the single most important issue in the November elections:  the war.  I could care less what some CNN exit poll shows.  I'm sure I could find some poll somewhere that confirms the election was about the war.  Everyone knows the election was all about the war.  This was a single issue election.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 10:57:35 PM »
Why would I try and make you call me names just so I could ignore you?  You call people names when they disagree with you.  I don't have any control over that.   

I was not talking about Anderson Cooper.  I have never watched him.  He doesn't
interest me.  I don't care about him.  I was talking about the single most important issue in the November elections:  the war.  I could care less what some CNN exit poll shows.  I'm sure I could find some poll somewhere that confirms the election was about the war.  Everyone knows the election was all about the war.  This was a single issue election.   
No Beach, you goat me into melting down like a dang troll and then you cry about it when I do... like a dang troll...  Why did you comment in the thread then, it was about anderson cooper lying and I would think he'd go by CNN's own exit polls ::)  You think with all the corruption that this was a single issue election ::)  Go find me exit polls that show Iraq was overwhelmingly on people's minds over domestic issues, you can't. Now that doesn't mean that they're not both on people's minds, just the reason why people most noted at the exit polls was corruption, even stupid Tony Snow admitted that the other day...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 01:55:52 AM »
zip it pumpster, I like Chavez so nah na nu nah na.... :P

hahahaah actually i probably confused you with this idiot "berzerkfury".

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 07:38:03 AM »
No Beach, you goat me into melting down like a dang troll and then you cry about it when I do... like a dang troll...  Why did you comment in the thread then, it was about anderson cooper lying and I would think he'd go by CNN's own exit polls ::)  You think with all the corruption that this was a single issue election ::)  Go find me exit polls that show Iraq was overwhelmingly on people's minds over domestic issues, you can't. Now that doesn't mean that they're not both on people's minds, just the reason why people most noted at the exit polls was corruption, even stupid Tony Snow admitted that the other day...

Crying is what you do when people confront or simply disagree with you.  Actually, it's more like a tantrum. 

I commented about the reason Democrats won in November.  Pretty obvious to everyone except you why they did so well.  I'm not going to waste my time (anymore) debating why the won.  It's a no brainer.  To most.

If you don't like my comments, then don't read or respond to them.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 09:21:51 AM »
hahahaah actually i probably confused you with this idiot "berzerkfury".
no problem man ;D  Cheri Came unguled on me a few weeks back and I thought what did I do?  I pm'd her and found out she's confussed me with fury.  Dang, everybody hates that guy...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2007, 09:32:33 AM »
Crying is what you do when people confront or simply disagree with you.  Actually, it's more like a tantrum. 

I commented about the reason Democrats won in November.  Pretty obvious to everyone except you why they did so well.  I'm not going to waste my time (anymore) debating why the won.  It's a no brainer.  To most.

If you don't like my comments, then don't read or respond to them.   
You are a lying conniving jerk Beach... You are a troll... Case in point right here you're just trying to goat me into melting and then jump on the high ground and cry, look at Berserker look at Berserker, you probably PM Ron when I say dirty words ::)  OK, here's why you are a lying POS... If you were not addressing my post, why did you say when I asked you to refute my point that Anderson lied: "I just did.  The November elections were about the war.  Democrats have proposed nothing about the single most important issue that gave them majorities in both houses."  It only shows that you changed your story when you realized you had engaged in red herring and couldn't refute the purpose of my post.  Instead of owning up to it, you act a troll in classic fashion.  Aren't you kinda old to be playing troll ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 09:39:46 AM »
You are a lying conniving jerk Beach... You are a troll... Case in point right here you're just trying to goat me into melting and then jump on the high ground and cry, look at Berserker look at Berserker, you probably PM Ron when I say dirty words ::)  OK, here's why you are a lying POS... If you were not addressing my post, why did you say when I asked you to refute my point that Anderson lied: "I just did.  The November elections were about the war.  Democrats have proposed nothing about the single most important issue that gave them majorities in both houses."  It only shows that you changed your story when you realized you had engaged in red herring and couldn't refute the purpose of my post.  Instead of owning up to it, you act a troll in classic fashion.  Aren't you kinda old to be playing troll ::)

Waaaa!!!  Somebody get Berserker some tissue.  Another tantrum.  If you lived in my house you would be in time out right now!  Suck it up and quit whining already.  Geeze. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 10:38:05 AM »
Waaaa!!!  Somebody get Berserker some tissue.  Another tantrum.  If you lived in my house you would be in time out right now!  Suck it up and quit whining already.  Geeze. 
troll ::)