Author Topic: Anadrol  (Read 1336 times)

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Anadrol
« on: January 09, 2007, 06:49:54 PM »
42 yrs old,5'6" 175 lbs,10% bf and would like to put about 15 lbs on before summer have been on and off the juce for about ten years but i have never used anadrol before but i have a 10 week cycle comming of test e at 500mgs every five days and  would like to use the anadrol at 100 mgs a day for 20 days to kick the cycle off i have used d-bol in the past to jump start my test e cycle with good luck just wanted to try something new.

good idea or not? thanks no passn

Ledd

• Getbig III
Re: Anadrol
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 07:50:26 PM »
I'd use the a-drol for the first full 4 to 6 weeks and at least break the dose in half to start with.  That being said I would'nt suggest anadrol if you said you had good luck with d-bol  in the past.  Anadrol is stronger however it's also the only steroid I've yet researched directly linked with liver cancer, as well as all the other possible common side effects.  Have your pct and liv52 on hand before you start ;)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »
4wks of around 50mg/ed should be plenty...no need to overdue it.

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 09:55:33 PM »
is lethargy common on anadrol?

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 10:05:02 PM »

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 10:05:57 PM »
when does it go away?

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 10:17:28 PM »
when does it go away?

probably will go away once you stop. if your suffering from lethargy you may want to kick it with a fat burner supplement.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 10:22:52 PM »
White is correct....this is the main reason I don't use it or dbol. That and that the bloat is beyond reasonable when I use it...to the point of sever discomfort.

Those types of drugs are nice for a kick start, but I've learned to be more patient and the gains seem to come in the long run just as well without them.

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 10:28:19 PM »
I got one more day in my 3 weeks cycle of it, then just cyp and deca from there- usually pretty good results with them. I wanted to try something new and I did gain ten pounds and some strength, also.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 10:31:10 PM »
I got one more day in my 3 weeks cycle of it, then just cyp and deca from there- usually pretty good results with them. I wanted to try something new and I did gain ten pounds and some strength, also.

so what-you feel just sleepy and kind of lazy? explain how sever of lethargy were talking? is it hard to make it in the gym?

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 10:33:59 PM »
it has been kinda hard to get out of bed in the morning, today wasnt bad- the gym has an ephedra and caffeine burst- so that doesnt count. I have been under alot of stress lately, that may contribute to it also.