Author Topic: F*CK.....I'm getting RE-Deployed!  (Read 4168 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: F*CK.....I'm getting RE-Deployed!
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2007, 10:58:44 PM »
Bullshit!  The guy is whining about having to go back.  He JOINED THE ARMED FORCES...what the hell did he expect it was going to be, a walk in the park?  He's doing his JOB.  Period.  It doesn't matter if he doesn't like the President or his policy on foreign affairs, or the way in Iraq, the bottom-damn-line is that he signed the contract and knew the risks.  If he wasn't willing to go to war he should NOT HAVE JOINED THE MILITARY. 

Guys with attitudes like his are part of why the U.S. isn't winning in Iraq.  He doesn't believe in the effort...he just wants those checks from the government for nothing...

Hi Bill O'Reilly!

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2007, 12:00:32 AM »
Bullshit!  The guy is whining about having to go back.  He JOINED THE ARMED FORCES...what the hell did he expect it was going to be, a walk in the park?  He's doing his JOB.  Period.  It doesn't matter if he doesn't like the President or his policy on foreign affairs, or the way in Iraq, the bottom-damn-line is that he signed the contract and knew the risks.  If he wasn't willing to go to war he should NOT HAVE JOINED THE MILITARY. 

Guys with attitudes like his are part of why the U.S. isn't winning in Iraq.  He doesn't believe in the effort...he just wants those checks from the government for nothing...

Hey, I have a present for ya......

It's called: My Cock & Balls!

Just let me known when you want it!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2007, 12:22:30 AM »
You knew the risks when you signed up.  It's your JOB. 

If you don't want to go, run your ass off to Canada.  Otherwise, quit your whinning and go DO YOUR JOB.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2007, 09:31:38 AM »

If you don't want to go, run your ass off to Canada.  Otherwise, quit your whinning and go DO YOUR JOB.

Hey look, if he runs his ass to Canada he may just end up president of the USA just like Clinton.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2007, 07:22:52 PM »

Why don't you go and sign up up asshole? They guy has already served over one tour! He's got a wife and family and you have no FUCKING RIGHT TO COME OUT HERE AND INSULT HIM LIKE THAT.

Believe it or not, soliders fight for ideals, and what the US is going IS  NOT RIGHT. As a solider WHY SHOULD YOU FOLLOW FALSE AND BOGUS IDEALS?

May seem easy for a guy like you to talk shit, but you're not watching your fellow countrymen die via IEDs and aks, nor are you over there fighting for a meaningless cause. Why don't you do us all a favor and shut the fuck up?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2007, 09:45:16 PM »
Good job Camel.....This guy is an asstard. Dragon take it easy bro..I think I'm headed back next year for tour 3. Not sure yet. I've got about 26 days left on this one. The most action I've seen has ben with Marin units. Anyway I hope this new plan will involve less convoy BS and maybe we'll stay in the area's we take. The heads up fight with the Mahdi army will suck but we generally kick the shit out of these dirtbags in straight up fights.  I always felt safer walking anyway..the Humvess is a huge target. Be safe man. 
L

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2007, 10:41:46 PM »

I guess you're ready for my cock & balls! Just PM me and I'll tell you how I like them sucked!....YOU DUMB SHIT! I can tell you're scared of your own shadow.

For those who show support, I appreciate it.

Headhuntersix....I feel you bro. Convoys are a big target. A lot of my fellows were killed that way. Don't know how long I'll be there this time.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2007, 03:23:24 AM »
I used to get fired up but a few of the other guys told me not to bother so i don't. There were plenty of guys wishing u the best here who are against the war. We roll though Kabul in what amount to Ford Explorers. We never stop ever..50-60 mph in bumper to bumper traffic..it sucks but we've done ok.  We avoid even getting near military convoys......We've got the ASV-150's here and they have done very well. I know they have them in Iraq now as well...I'm not sure if the Marines are going to get them but humvee's suck for what we're doing to em. Be careful man.....
L