Author Topic: can demons/jinn be real? <boobie..read this>  (Read 18436 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: can demons/jinn be real? <boobie..read this>
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2007, 01:23:34 PM »
You go Boy!!  How dare they this is not the place to go full on with the insults everyone better calm down and move your crap someplace else.

thanx boobie! :)

i come here to relax...not to unnecessarily raise cortisol levels..
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2007, 01:34:22 PM »
thanx boobie! :)

i come here to relax...not to unnecessarily raise cortisol levels..

Yeah some people just cant understand the aspects of a forum!!  Also I find that some people have difficulty "debating" they think that everything has to be a win/lose situation you know what I mean.  Sometimes it is good to challenge peoples thinking and it is more often than not that people (not all but some) want to turn it in a all out war.  I like people that challenge my mind and make me think in directions that I would not normally consider.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2007, 01:43:34 PM »
exactly...

if ya wanna fight..lets take it to the X..thats what its for...
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 01:47:17 PM »
exactly...

if ya wanna fight..lets take it to the X..thats what its for...

I am goin now I will chat to you later have a lovely nite!!!  Oh btw I was thinking about that goblin that you were going to send me? And I was in bed last nite imagining what I would do if confronted by one.  What do they actually look like and what is it that they do?  Do they have powers?  Just in case I have to combat one.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 01:56:14 PM »
I am goin now I will chat to you later have a lovely nite!!!  Oh btw I was thinking about that goblin that you were going to send me? And I was in bed last nite imagining what I would do if confronted by one.  What do they actually look like and what is it that they do?  Do they have powers?  Just in case I have to combat one.

o great...i wus half asleep when i ws saying that..

what did i say again? ???

did ya watch the movie leprechaun?

and g'day!
carpe` vaginum!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 03:57:24 PM »
this universe has more than 4 dimentions..go read..stop aggravating me...

like i dont get stuck with enough dumb students to have to come educate you here..

what proof is there of M-theory besides abstract mathematical concepts. theories have testable predictions and string theory for the moment offers none, stop acting like its fact. loop quantum gravity is a much better model with many more realistic predictions. strings would be so small that we wont have technology to see/experience them. the graviton is as close as they will can come soon if it exists, but even that is an abstraction. on top of that multiplying infinities is a dangerous procedure and renormalization should/can only be down rarely not over and over like string theory. So lets see what your facts are....... none.....some math.....loop quatum gravity......some math........GUT......som e math.....take your pick. what if one of the extra dimensions is god. atheism isnt reductionist materialist, but if you beleive in spirits then i wouldn;t be so sure your a strong atheist.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2007, 04:00:38 PM »
this universe has 32 dimensions, no 23, no 45, no 10, no 90, oh here comes ed whitten to save the day with some more excellant mathematical concepts showing that there are 11 dimensions MUST BE TRUE.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2007, 04:03:34 PM »
So lets see what your facts are....... none.....some math.....loop quatum gravity......some math........GUT......som e math.....take your pick. what if one of the extra dimensions is god. atheism isnt reductionist materialist, but if you beleive in spirits then i wouldn;t be so sure your a strong atheist.

it is the only viable explaination for the irregular distrubition of matter in the universe i have heard..
brane theory..

we dont have any real facts for the existance of black holes..or dark energy or dark matter...for all we know..gravity could be repulsive over large distances..

lets keep this one ghost related okie!

the concept of god is EXTERIOR to the universe..so wait..you wont believe in branes..but you wann believe in a god  ???

demons r interior..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2007, 04:04:58 PM »
this universe has 32 dimensions, no 23, no 45, no 10, no 90, oh here comes ed whitten to save the day with some more excellant mathematical concepts showing that there are 11 dimensions MUST BE TRUE.

same could be said for 32 dimentions...

yeesh ..you sure have pent up anger and vigour...

kinda like i felt when i read brief history of time 10 yrs ago...lol ..let the info simmer for a while mate..
carpe` vaginum!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 05:06:18 PM »
no prob i wont sidetrack your thread i actually am enjoying the stories, keep them coming. i just think you are misguided, you keep looking to science to describe spirituality or prove or disprove it, IT CANT, just like physics cannot provide hard concrete proof for meta-physics. it just seems like you have this idea that true scientists, intellectuals cannot beleive in GOD which is downright WRONG. einstein was agreed with spinoza, and beleived in a deity, aquinas,eddington,pauli,bohm,newton,planck,polkingholm,goswami,talbot etc.. etc..all beleived in a god. any major breakthrough, i mean major, like gravity, general relativity, plasma physics etc have been made by god fearing people. so you can act like science or scientists are atheists but your opinon, is false. funny you should mention hawking since he is an agnostic and has used religious conotations in his works.i think the creation can provide insights and points worth arguing, but it can always be flipped around, people just have to decide which side seems more plausible.

i was just addressing some of your statements about string theory as it related to demons or whatever. sorry for the sidetracking.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 05:11:17 PM »
its fun to really let your imagination go sometimes...
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2007, 05:50:14 PM »
 A while back, I spent the night at my Aunt's house. And it was mid-day and I was awaking from a nap..you know that half-sleep, half awake mode...Well there was this smoky, mistly object, about the size of a child, in a slow motion running across the room. I thought I was dreaming....

Until I read heard about the shadow people. maybe it was my imagination.

There is anothering mystery of the "punkies". Usually they appear to old people at night. Generally, they appear to people who have done something wrong back in the day, and these beings appear at the twilight of  a person's life to remind them, they messed up real bad. Some say these beings steal part of one's soul, but they hate light. Which one of the reasons why some old people have the lights on all the time. First time i hard about this was when I was listening to a Baltimore Hip-Hop station, and dudewas talking about his grandmother, muttering about, "punkies'

These beings are said to haunt those who  know the real story about Emmit Till and were there when he "whistled" at the white woman...as the story has been told.   

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2007, 07:16:02 PM »
Heres one for ya that still wigs me out and its 100% true- Stella you'll like this one.

My buddy Steve had a springer spaniel that he just adored they went every where together, hunted together, she slept with Steve and night, and would even guard his children from strangers in the house during partys and get togethers. When she was 14, going blind and deaf and had developed cancer Steve made the decision to put her down. Ive known this guy for about 15 years, hes a big strong bull of a guy and rough and tough as nails but he was just crushed, crushed. About 2 weeks after he put his dog to sleep his insurance agent/ buddy had stopped over to change a policy since Steve was going through a devorice. They were meeting in the gameroom and his buddy excused himself to go to the bathroom. Steve could hear his buddy talking to him from the kitchen which is is just around the corner from the powder room. When is buddy walked back into the gameroom/den, Steve said" Im sorry I didnt hear what you asked me." and his buddy said " I thought Sadie was sick, she looks fine to me". Steve got pissed as hell thinking his buddy was just fuckin with him( hes not the kinda guy you want to piss of mind you). Steve starts yellin at his buddy saying " that shits not funny you know I loved that dog!!" Well, the guys askes Steve what the hell hes so mad about and Steve says to the guy " You know I put her to sleep, what the hells the matter with you?" The guy says to Steve " I dont know what the hell your talking about  Sadie is in the kitchen on her blanket." To this day that guy says it was no joke and that Sadie was laying on her blanket in the kitchen and that story still upsets Steve. Steve thought about it and realised he had only told his buddy that she was really sick when he  made the appointment but hadnt spoken to him since he put his dog to sleep. That was many years ago and Steve will NEVER own another dog.
X

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2007, 08:32:38 PM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2007, 08:45:18 PM »
Heres one for ya that still wigs me out and its 100% true- Stella you'll like this one.

My buddy Steve had a springer spaniel that he just adored they went every where together, hunted together, she slept with Steve and night, and would even guard his children from strangers in the house during partys and get togethers. When she was 14, going blind and deaf and had developed cancer Steve made the decision to put her down. Ive known this guy for about 15 years, hes a big strong bull of a guy and rough and tough as nails but he was just crushed, crushed. About 2 weeks after he put his dog to sleep his insurance agent/ buddy had stopped over to change a policy since Steve was going through a devorice. They were meeting in the gameroom and his buddy excused himself to go to the bathroom. Steve could hear his buddy talking to him from the kitchen which is is just around the corner from the powder room. When is buddy walked back into the gameroom/den, Steve said" Im sorry I didnt hear what you asked me." and his buddy said " I thought Sadie was sick, she looks fine to me". Steve got pissed as hell thinking his buddy was just fuckin with him( hes not the kinda guy you want to piss of mind you). Steve starts yellin at his buddy saying " that shits not funny you know I loved that dog!!" Well, the guys askes Steve what the hell hes so mad about and Steve says to the guy " You know I put her to sleep, what the hells the matter with you?" The guy says to Steve " I dont know what the hell your talking about  Sadie is in the kitchen on her blanket." To this day that guy says it was no joke and that Sadie was laying on her blanket in the kitchen and that story still upsets Steve. Steve thought about it and realised he had only told his buddy that she was really sick when he  made the appointment but hadnt spoken to him since he put his dog to sleep. That was many years ago and Steve will NEVER own another dog.

i have a similar story..but i aint telling it right now..its friggin nitetime and that one just creeped me out..

yes i still look in my closet and sleep with the lamp on..
carpe` vaginum!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2007, 11:23:10 PM »

That wasnt really much of a story, maybe the guy just thought he saw the dog but didn't?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2007, 04:26:35 AM »
yes i still look in my closet and sleep with the lamp on..

Hahaha

This is awesome, not only filled with perverted old men... getbig is fucking full of nutcases too!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2007, 04:36:02 AM »
You have no evidence to present it as fact toxic and just say "no" ::)

So where do you folks get your crack from?
Joweesus... Lighten the hell up MoFo... I swear to god you're the most anal retentive mother fucker in existense.  Can't sit around and harmlessley BS about the supernatural... You gotta come in with insults demanding evidense ::) You insult tox first then bitch that it flys back... You are a first class dipshit...  You really need to stop taking every little thing so serious.  This thread was fun until your anal highness showed up...

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2007, 04:39:01 AM »
That wasnt really much of a story, maybe the guy just thought he saw the dog but didn't?

MM have you got a better one  ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2007, 04:49:23 AM »
Joweesus... Lighten the hell up MoFo... I swear to god you're the most anal retentive mother fucker in existense.  Can't sit around and harmlessley BS about the supernatural... You gotta come in with insults demanding evidense ::) You insult tox first then bitch that it flys back... You are a first class dipshit...  You really need to stop taking every little thing so serious.  This thread was fun until you're anal highness showed up...

Erm wtf...

M E L T D O W N ;)

Get off your high horse child molester.

Don't you have a forum to moderate?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2007, 04:52:46 AM »
Hahaha

This is awesome, not only filled with perverted old men... getbig is fucking full of nutcases too!

Yes we know that -- welcome we have been waiting for you, goose!!! if you dont like it dont read it.  There are plenty of other threads you can read!  Perhaps you could find a thread or two more suitable to your monobrain!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2007, 05:01:31 AM »
Yes we know that -- welcome we have been waiting for you, goose!!! if you dont like it dont read it.  There are plenty of other threads you can read!  Perhaps you could find a thread or two more suitable to your monobrain!!

Do you have more than one brain? ???

Add people with more than 1 brain to the list of wierdos on Getbig! WHOOT WHOOT :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2007, 05:01:46 AM »
I have one more that happend to me but its kinda personal.
X

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2007, 06:10:56 AM »
I have one more that happend to me but its kinda personal.
Let's hear it! >:(

Or you can PM me :D
R