Author Topic: can demons/jinn be real? <boobie..read this>  (Read 18457 times)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Re: can demons/jinn be real? <boobie..read this>
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2007, 06:33:51 AM »
It strange Stella, its not actually personal but very spiritual if you know what I mean?
X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2007, 08:25:37 AM »
Erm wtf...

M E L T D O W N ;)

Get off your high horse child molester.

Don't you have a forum to moderate?

here r my theories on ya
1) your constant anger on getbig must just be a vent to your personal life...i recommend hookers..cause you certainly dont have the personality to deal with women...sex will calm you though.
2) when ya put "meltdown" in caps...its actually you who is melting  ;)
3) i've told you a million time not to post in my threads....i have absolutely no interest in knowing you..once again..please stay out of my threads.
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2007, 08:40:54 AM »
saala kotha...

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=elegant+universe

this vid explains most of it..elegant universe..

watched the first one.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2007, 08:44:13 AM »
here r my theories on ya
1) your constant anger on getbig must just be a vent to your personal life...i recommend hookers..cause you certainly dont have the personality to deal with women...sex will calm you though.
2) when ya put "meltdown" in caps...its actually you who is melting  ;)
3) i've told you a million time not to post in my threads....i have absolutely no interest in knowing you..once again..please stay out of my threads.

1) ::)
2) ::)
3) ::)

Another moron on his high horse :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2007, 09:12:41 AM »
1) ::)
2) ::)
3) ::)

Another moron on his high horse :-\

ok fine....got that out??

ok..shoo now..scram ...have some self respect ...even beggars wont return when ya once tell em not to...
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2007, 09:34:43 AM »
ok fine....got that out??

ok..shoo now..scram ...have some self respect ...even beggars wont return when ya once tell em not to...

You have some majour ideas of grandure.

Someone was ignored as a little kid!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2007, 10:00:15 AM »

see..like an idiot dog kicked over n over again..you keep coming back for more..

..as a kid i got everything i wanted and had a small army of servants to take care of me  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2007, 10:09:16 AM »
see..like an idiot dog kicked over n over again..you keep coming back for more..

Ironic... your mother goes to the stray dog kennels and keeps going back for more :-X
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2007, 10:26:03 AM »
Ironic... your mother goes to the stray dog kennels and keeps going back for more :-X

exhibit A : when one drops to the lowest denominator immediately..folks you know you have done your job and said exhibit is clenching his jaw while he types...

aka..meltdown  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2007, 10:46:58 AM »
I don't have a great story to tell, in fact what I've witnessed when I was a small child seemed to me very real at the time. I guess you could say it's just a child's imagination, but it seemed very real to me.

It happened on several occasions between the age of 3 to 6 or 7. Sometimes it showed itself to me, and it didn't matter if it was night, or day. This being, or whatever it was, looked very sinister. It was covered with feathers from it's feet to it's head. It's dark eyes looked upon me, ice cold, not a sign of emotion. Every time it wanted to get me, but after maybe 10 to 30 seconds it suddenly disappeared into thin air.
Once it showed itself during the day. I asked my mother: "mom don't you see that?" And she said "no, I don't," and she looked around just to comfort me, in my moment of deepest fear. And then it disappeared again. This thing was real to me, and it scared the hell out of me.

It never showed itself after that moment. I can only hope it was just a child's fantasy.

Nowadays I'm good friends with the neighbours dog. She likes to come to me to cuddle, licking my hand and play around, usually trowing some toy and then trying to catch her, as usual.
But the strange thing is, on a few occasions, it happened that I was going to say hello to the dog, she seemed a bit scared of me, and walked away in a state of fear. Just as if something was walking beside or behind me that scared the dog. This happened a few times. After that when I approach her again, everything seems to be normal again.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2007, 11:19:16 AM »
they say animals and kids see stuff we dont..

ever seen a dog bark at a tree?..for no reason..

in my culture they say not to go near old trees at night...
carpe` vaginum!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2007, 12:22:58 PM »

ever seen a dog bark at a tree?..for no reason..

in my culture they say not to go near old trees at night...

Well, thats because your culture is strange Toxie, ummmk?
X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2007, 12:44:33 PM »
Well, thats because your culture is strange Toxie, ummmk?

lol..prolly...at least u r blaming my culture and not me  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2007, 03:23:12 PM »
I work with this woman whose husband dies some years ago. Well only the dog can see the ghost, and every so often the dog will go crazy and start barking at something in the middle of the room.

One summer day  a salesman came to the door. She opened it up, but the dude was staring at something way over her head. he turned white, and started running. Till this day, she doesn't know what he saw...

I guess ghost don't like traveling salesman either ;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2007, 07:26:06 PM »
MM have you got a better one  ::)

Maybe...When I was about 17, my friends ryan and jimmy and I used to take jimmys dads car and go driving up a mountain road near my house, called hicks road. I come from san jose, an area in california and this road is pretty well known. Anywho, one night the three of us are driving getting close to the summit, and going up the mountain there are no street lights, not one. Just for fun, to f**k with us jimmy turns off his headlights and it's PITCH BLACK, I mean black as f**k, you can't see even the trees around you. So he turns his headlights back on the I scream "watch out!" and he swerves right to avoid some guy cycling the opposite direction. He was dressed like a racer, had the number on, the shorts all that. But, #1 it was freezing cold in the middle of december, #2 it was 2am, #3 he had no lights on whatsoever, and it was pitch black out. Jimmy freaked out, saying "that guy cant see anything! We should go make sure he doesnt crash" and right away turns around. We drove about as fast as he could, going like 45 down a very windy road, and couldn't find the guy....To this day whenever any one of us brings it up, it freaks us out, true story. On the same road, but the other side of the mountain, we were coming up one time, and came around a sharp right turn, and there are turnouts to the right, so you can turn your car around on a 2 lane road know what I mean? ANd we come around this turn, and see what looks to be an old chevy blazer with the lights on, and this girl, a young girl, like REALLY young, is running towards us, but it's weird, her mouth is totally open, almost in a circle, and being chased by an old man. We thought for sure she was being raped or something, she almost hit the side of the car. We immediatly turned around and went back to see if she needed help, but there was nobody there. I actually don't think i've been back in that area since. The weirdest part about that one, is in my memory, the turnout they were in was brightly lit up, I mean I remember really bright lights right there, they couldn't have been from the blazer, and like I said, there are no streetlights anywhere so it wasn't that. Weird memories, but im 26 now so they seem so distant. Supposedly there is a house out there, somewhere, with window panes that depict nothing but demons and ghosts and shit, we never found it. Surprisingly quite a few people live out there, makes it less trippy but trippy nonetheless.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2007, 09:44:08 PM »
Erm wtf...

I'M  M E L T I N G  D O W N  :'(

I NORDIC DOUCHEBAG AM A REGISTERED child molester.

Don't you have a forum to moderate?
Must suck to only weigh 147lbs....

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2007, 11:54:25 PM »
Joweesus... Lighten the hell up MoFo... I swear to god you're the most anal retentive mother fucker in existense.  Can't sit around and harmlessley BS about the supernatural... You gotta come in with insults demanding evidense ::) You insult tox first then bitch that it flys back... You are a first class dipshit...  You really need to stop taking every little thing so serious.  This thread was fun until you're anal highness showed up...

Yeah I agree and not only that he/she really has no solid evidence only what he/she has googled ----

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2007, 11:57:19 PM »

Obviously you are speaking from experience now get back in your cage and wait there till some calls you, be a good doggy!!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2007, 12:31:53 AM »
Obviously you are speaking from experience now get back in your cage and wait there till some calls you, be a good doggy!!

Reading those words, and looking at your avatar.....Are you hot by any chance? Just curious  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2007, 05:15:06 PM »

That is because they (lil kids) are more open and haven't been brain washed to be closed minded.

I had a cousin who saw my great-grandma a lot. Thing is, she died 3 years after my cousin was born. My cousin would say, "grandma says hi", or "grandma is here." She is older now, and now she can't see (or doesn't) see any more. 

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2007, 06:36:27 PM »
Reading those words, and looking at your avatar.....Are you hot by any chance? Just curious  ;D

Yes I am hot!! and really being hot is a mental thing!  I could be the ugliest person in the eye of the beholder but the mere fact that I can make you feel special would make me hot??  Work that out einstein ::)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2007, 09:18:20 PM »
Yes I am hot!! and really being hot is a mental thing!  I could be the ugliest person in the eye of the beholder but the mere fact that I can make you feel special would make me hot??  Work that out einstein ::)

You speak of self confidence, I think you might be hot simply because you have a sweet personality.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2007, 09:35:19 PM »
You speak of self confidence, I think you might be hot simply because you have a sweet personality.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=118537.0

newsflash mike..methyl test is the WORST form of test u can take..Mr methylmike..

she could care less what u think  ;) 

PS  do u lactate?
carpe` vaginum!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2007, 09:49:17 PM »
my uncle once told me he saw someone/thing in our old house we used to live in...we moved from there when i ws young to another cause it ws haunted ...so they say...

anyhow he told..well he ws actually telling grandma and i ws listening in...he saw a person standing ..

except

1) you know how our eyes are horizontal...well this thing had vertical eyes
2) its feet were turned backward.

now years later i mentioned this story in an anthropology class ..in a paper on supernatural beliefs in different cultures..and (2 keepit short) my teacher took me to her office and asked me if i had made it up..when i asked her why? she said " well the description ya gave me co incides exactly with a german witch legend called babayagas"   it creeped me the f**k out..

google "babayaga witch"

Babayaga is not a german story.I grew up in eastern Europe and we had the same story ,usually in kid's books. "baba" means grabdmother and Yaga is her name!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2007, 02:11:18 AM »
thats not her in the avatar  ::)