Author Topic: Owned my roommate for his own good...  (Read 6065 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Owned my roommate for his own good...
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2007, 01:20:23 PM »
wow dude if you really mean that you need to get a life

You know what I mean.  ::)
S

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2007, 01:39:01 PM »
I wound up banging her yesterday and tried to explain to my roomie that if it wasn't me it would be someone else and I thought it would be easier coming from a friend that he was dating a ho.

No verbal explanation to your roommate would've been necessary if ya would've just cum all over his girlfriend's face and then made sure that she passed your roommate in the hallway as she was leaving.

The Heckler

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2007, 02:11:32 PM »
You know what I mean.  ::)

no, i don't.

please stay away from me from now on.  FAR away.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2007, 02:18:34 PM »
Took one for the bro, that bitch probably had the clap or drip

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2007, 02:35:02 PM »
That's an awesome story. If it's true, u should sleep with one eye open right now, and keep your food in a fridge with a lock...

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2007, 03:00:01 PM »
if this were true, the least you could do is let your roomie have some of it too, if shes that much of a ho that she would just fuck you like that then you know fo sho that she would be down for getting double teamed.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2007, 09:35:52 PM »
if this were true, the least you could do is let your roomie have some of it too, if shes that much of a ho that she would just f**k you like that then you know fo sho that she would be down for getting double teamed.

yeah thats what you want......

your balls rubbing his as you guys pound away on her ::)

gayer than anal sex with "buffgoddess"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2007, 02:03:23 AM »
translation=you're just like the roommate.
Translation=He(antcraw) is an idiot, and so are you!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2007, 02:36:57 AM »

gayer than anal sex with "buffgoddess"

HAHAHAHAHA good one ;D
I

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2007, 03:29:59 AM »
My roommate brought a new girl around last week.  The first time I met her I was just coming back from the gym and they were watching a movie.  Next thing I know she was asking me how much I lift and how often I go to the gym.  I had to ask my roomie to pause the movie because it was interrupting us.  She said she wanted to start working out for the new year and I said I would be glad to take her to the gym and show her around.  He came by my room later and said it wasn't cool for me to hit on his girl.  I felt a little bad when I had to tell him "Don't blame me or her, blame your brutal 12" arms." That took so much wind out of him I swear I could see his chest shrink inside of his size M t shirt.  I wound up banging her yesterday and tried to explain to my roomie that if it wasn't me it would be someone else and I thought it would be easier coming from a friend that he was dating a ho.  For some reason he's still mad at me though  :-\

A

Next time video it, and insult her in some way to bring up his spirits, but at the same time say dude, she's a whore, but there are many (Nice) women that just don't want pencil necks.  I know, I was one.  Luckily, I had a litte bit of a"Rock Star" legendary track record so I owened even the bodybuilders.  I had the best thing other than muscles to a chick, and better than a 10 inch cock.  It is my friends, thousands of other screaming chicks around the country.
Sick but true.
Most are all show no go!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2007, 03:58:53 AM »
My roommate brought a new girl around last week.  The first time I met her I was just coming back from the gym and they were watching a movie.  Next thing I know she was asking me how much I lift and how often I go to the gym.  I had to ask my roomie to pause the movie because it was interrupting us.  She said she wanted to start working out for the new year and I said I would be glad to take her to the gym and show her around.  He came by my room later and said it wasn't cool for me to hit on his girl.  I felt a little bad when I had to tell him "Don't blame me or her, blame your brutal 12" arms." That took so much wind out of him I swear I could see his chest shrink inside of his size M t shirt.  I wound up banging her yesterday and tried to explain to my roomie that if it wasn't me it would be someone else and I thought it would be easier coming from a friend that he was dating a ho.  For some reason he's still mad at me though  :-\

A

Do you guys smell that?...Smells like bull shit. :) 

jk

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2007, 05:50:53 AM »
antcraw finally got some pussy...then decides to make up a fantasy story around it.

"Yes, I am the man, I am can bench press 175 for 2 reps...haha, I own you, now your girl wants me"

just another day on getbig
Here comes the money shot

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2007, 06:08:49 AM »
chances are he is putting foreign objects or body fluids in your food dude.

Giving the Mr Getbig a shot in the arm...

Chadwick Mower in 2008

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2007, 06:17:27 AM »

A
hahhaah..its nice to make stupid stories.sad half of the dumbasses here think your story was 'real'..pathetic losers
RATM RULZ THE WORLD