Author Topic: Post a football beast  (Read 5694 times)

body88

Post a football beast
« on: January 10, 2007, 09:34:17 AM »
Rep your fav beasts by posting a picture. You can post any player from any team.  I will start it off with a few mutants of the field. Keep this thread legit. Post up your favorite players!

body88

Re: Post a football beast
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 09:39:34 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 09:40:19 AM »
BEast in every sence of the word

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 09:41:29 AM »
BEast in every sence of the word

Yep.  Thread over.   :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 09:44:02 AM »
Yep.  Thread over.   :)

I played ball in college. Middle linebacker...I feared nothing. But i looked at some tape on neal. And i can honestly say that i would be scared to meet him on a lead or dive play...Dude is a monster.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 09:48:33 AM »
I played ball in college. Middle linebacker...I feared nothing. But i looked at some tape on neal. And i can honestly say that i would be scared to meet him on a lead or dive play...Dude is a monster.

I played college ball too.  Fullback.  I feared nothing.   :)  I put my face and shoulder in the chest of middle linebackers quite often.   :)  I think fullbacks and inside linebackers are always the biggest studs on the field.  Neal is an absolute beast. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 09:52:37 AM »
I played college ball too.  Fullback.  I feared nothing.   :)  I put my face and shoulder in the chest of middle linebackers quite often.   :)  I think fullbacks and inside linebackers are always the biggest studs on the field.  Neal is an absolute beast. 

I once played against LT's son, he played for north carolina central. usually the first few lead plays tell me what a fullback is workin with. we had 2 stalemates. but i guess he got tired of it because on the third lead play he was trying to cut. And on the rest of the game he either cut or played hella soft.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 10:08:09 AM »

&mode=related&search=

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 10:09:43 AM »
You know what the Boz calls bo jackson till this day

the career ender...lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 10:21:19 AM »
Right here:

Larry Csonka

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 11:00:27 AM »

Played RB and some DB in college. In high school I was the "slash" guy. After 2 years of tailback my last 2 years I played that and (corner,safety,slot,KR,PR)...I once got in as full back for a few plays (first time in my life) man you guys have to have some hard ass heads man because smashing into those LB's rang my bell after the first damn play. Different collision than normal I felt.

but you guys in the middle (front 7, Oline and FB) I have mucho respect for how you guys deal with constant short impact collisions play after play after play like that.

I ended up liking safety the most. Playing center field, freedom, you can see EVERYTHING unfolding and usually when I had to be involved in on play I was 100% of the time trying to KO everybody. F*ck the interception. LOL!!! I stop counting concussions and shoulder separations brought upon myself after a while. LOL! 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 12:02:48 PM »
Played RB and some DB in college. In high school I was the "slash" guy. After 2 years of tailback my last 2 years I played that and (corner,safety,slot,KR,PR)...I once got in as full back for a few plays (first time in my life) man you guys have to have some hard ass heads man because smashing into those LB's rang my bell after the first damn play. Different collision than normal I felt.

but you guys in the middle (front 7, Oline and FB) I have mucho respect for how you guys deal with constant short impact collisions play after play after play like that.

I ended up liking safety the most. Playing center field, freedom, you can see EVERYTHING unfolding and usually when I had to be involved in on play I was 100% of the time trying to KO everybody. F*ck the interception. LOL!!! I stop counting concussions and shoulder separations brought upon myself after a while. LOL! 

YEah i have had 14 concussions. after the 1st one they are a lot easier to come by. I could have avioded maybe 80% of my concussions if i would have played smarter.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 02:54:42 PM »
YEah i have had 14 concussions. after the 1st one they are a lot easier to come by. I could have avioded maybe 80% of my concussions if i would have played smarter.

Yep you were def. a Middle. Same mentality. None stop to the ball no matter what. You guys are indeed a special breed. LOL!

I can honestly say, not everyone is cut out for the gridiron.