Author Topic: sarcasm vs milos  (Read 5811 times)

The Heckler

Re: sarcasm vs milos
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2007, 09:12:46 AM »
Matt Duvall tried to get the Squidfocker to come and train with him.  Even offered to fly him to Vegas and put him up.  Once again he turned down the offer by being conveniently absent.

ok 'buffbodz' oh brother what a gay ass name, anyway i bet you're the kind of 'guy' that sips strawberry kiwi wine coolers while you listen to liberace records

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2007, 09:22:02 AM »
Matt Duvall tried to get the Squidfocker to come and train with him.  Even offered to fly him to Vegas and put him up.  Once again he turned down the offer by being conveniently absent.

thats not true either, Squadfather accepted the challenge and then Matt never returned to this board.

The Heckler

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2007, 09:27:44 AM »
thats not true either, Squadfather accepted the challenge and then Matt never returned to this board.

bull, isn't it funny how all of these moochers spew their lies non stop?

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2007, 09:36:51 AM »
dude, I was there, saw it happen live. Sarcasm accepted and then Matt never responded.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2007, 09:41:55 AM »
dude, I was there, saw it happen live. Sarcasm accepted and then Matt never responded.

I was there for when Milos offered to SF a challenge, via PM and later amended that statement. You say differently. My memory may be at fault. Or yours. However, which one is true?

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2007, 09:49:38 AM »
how would you know if Matt Pm'ed sarcasm. your making it up. Sarcasm accepted the challange on the main board and then Matt disappeared. He has not been back since.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2007, 10:00:19 AM »
Red Herring.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2007, 10:11:00 AM »
i would accept milos challenge for sure...i just cant because i live in other country!!!!

i would loose for sure, but at least i would get one day (or even maybe some more)for free of trainning with Milos in his gym.
!

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2007, 10:15:21 AM »
Red Herring.

yes Milos is the king of the Red Herring.