Author Topic: Bodybuilding a Sport?  (Read 12310 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Bodybuilding a Sport?
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2007, 12:12:55 PM »
No....I wasn't willing to jepordize my health for little return, I was one of the smart one's!

Congratulations, but it's "smart ones", smart one!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2007, 12:19:28 AM »
You never explained how I failed?
Because you're a fat piece of shit??? never won any major trophies, think you know how to train bodybuilders, think there's no money in it??? It's bacause you're a failure my man...I make plenty of money training bodybuilders, you just weren't any good and you look like shit! If I'm wrong, post pics of how huge and ripped you are...with your trophies...!  PUNK!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2007, 12:24:52 AM »
Because you're a fat piece of shit??? never won any major trophies, think you know how to train bodybuilders, think there's no money in it??? It's bacause you're a failure my man...I make plenty of money training bodybuilders, you just weren't any good and you look like shit! If I'm wrong, post pics of how huge and ripped you are...with your trophies...!  PUNK!
AHHHHH SNAP.... TIME TO UNPIMP ZEE I-ONE ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2007, 12:25:34 AM »
I'm sorry did you have direct knowledge of Mr. St Clouds drug use/ abuse?

Of course not, Bob. All of you guys are clean anyways, right?  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2007, 12:33:20 AM »
no doubt you workout hard, but you look like shit. women shouldnt touch male hormones. im not just saying this to be an ass. and yes i know how it is to diet and workout, day after day..week after week..its a long journey, but you have to love it.
You know nothing about me. I don't use any form of test, and I have all these people trashing me over a bad pic. Everyone can have a bad pic... Did you know I WAS RUINING A FEVER OF 104, and was on the verge of passing out when that pic was taken... no you're all so narrowminded that you can't embrace the thought that it might not be a stellar moment for me...even though I was 5 WEEKS out from nationals and still won overall...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2007, 12:40:54 AM »
You know nohing about me. I don't use any form of test, and I have all these people trashing me over a bad pic. Everyone can have a bad pic... Did you know I WAS RUINING A FEVER OF 104, and was on the verge of passing out when that pic was taken... no you're all so narrowminded that you can't embrace the thought that it might not be a stellar moment for me...even though I was 5 WEEKS out from nationals and still won overall...

I get it, you were not at your best.

May we see one of your better pics?
HAHA, RON.....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2007, 06:42:51 AM »
I forgot about that part...then yes, bodybuilding takes skill, seems the majority of this skill takes place after prejudging and before the night shows!

so wrong for saying it and so true! :)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2007, 06:51:35 AM »
You know nothing about me. I don't use any form of test, and I have all these people trashing me over a bad pic. Everyone can have a bad pic... Did you know I WAS RUINING A FEVER OF 104, and was on the verge of passing out when that pic was taken... no you're all so narrowminded that you can't embrace the thought that it might not be a stellar moment for me...even though I was 5 WEEKS out from nationals and still won overall...

a fever doesnt masculinize you ..so whatever you are taking its too much.

wake up!! im not saying you gotta be miss world or anything..but its gone too far when you look like a man.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2007, 10:17:21 AM »

LMAO........your just jealous because my cock is bigger than yours (probably not by much) ahahahahahahaha!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2007, 01:10:31 PM »
LMAO........your just jealous because my cock is bigger than yours (probably not by much) ahahahahahahaha!!

Brilliant self owning.... 

If you're only slightly bigger that the biggest clit you can find in this thread... BWAHHAHHahahhahahahaa

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=61943.0

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2007, 04:23:33 PM »
Brilliant self owning.... 

If you're only slightly bigger that the biggest clit you can find in this thread... BWAHHAHHahahhahahahaa

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=61943.0

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2007, 05:18:57 PM »
Bodybuilding is not a sport. Its a lifestyle.

PB

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2007, 06:11:50 PM »
Bodybuilding is not a sport. Its a lifestyle.

PB

Tell it to that dude "Buffgoddess" he/she actually thinks it's training athletes for an athletic event ::)!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2007, 06:12:21 PM »
BuffGoddess thinks she's a female. hahahahahaa

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2007, 06:14:11 PM »
BuffGoddess thinks she's a female. hahahahahaa

Not sure, but I'd say her "package" is a dead givaway!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »
You know what's really funny? You guys keep going for the bait. I throw out and insult and you guys respond every time in the same way. I love it. It's like throwing a grenade into a pack of wild baboons. Every couple of days I throw another grenade and you're off and running, jumping up and down, beating the ground with sticks.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2007, 06:26:42 AM »
No....I wasn't willing to jepordize my health for little return, I was one of the smart one's!

Oh my GOD!!!

Here's A dedicated BB who actually had/has the intelligence and COMMON SENSE not to sacrifice his PRECIOUS HEALTH & possible LONGEVITY for a few extra inches of added deadly drug-bloated muscle, and 50-100 lbs. of very unhealthy extra "ripped" drug-bloated bwt. (i.e. "just look to like a dead-man-walking FREAK")!

And, most of you BB juiced-to-the-gills, drug-bloated, psycho, INSECURE, LAZY, DISGRACE to the sport/art of BB(!), who are criticizing M. I, DON"T EVEN COMPETE!?????

MADNESS, MADNESS, MADNESS!!!!    YOU BUNCH OF STUPID, FVCKIN', MORONS!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2007, 06:37:56 AM »
Oh my GOD!!!

Here's A dedicated BB who actually had/has the intelligence and COMMON SENSE not to sacrifice his PRECIOUS HEALTH & possible LONGEVITY for a few extra inches of added deadly drug-bloated muscle, and 50-100 lbs. of very unhealthy extra "ripped" drug-bloated bwt. (i.e. "just look like a dead-man-walking FREAK")!

And, most of you BB juiced-to-the-gills, drug-bloated, psycho, INSECURE, LAZY, DISGRACE to the sport/art of BB(!), who are criticizing M. I, DON"T EVEN COMPETE!?????

MADNESS, MADNESS, MADNESS!!!!    YOU BUNCH OF STUPID, FVCKIN', MORONS!!!
OMG ::) MAJOR MELTDOWN.... ::)

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2007, 06:47:06 AM »
You know what's really funny? You guys keep going for the bait. I throw out and insult and you guys respond every time in the same way. I love it. It's like throwing a grenade into a pack of wild baboons. Every couple of days I throw another grenade and you're off and running, jumping up and down, beating the ground with sticks.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BuffGoddess, it's great that a highly-disciplined (uhhh...you BB flamin' morons try dieting for a contest like these FBBers do!), dedicated, accomplished, COMPETITIVE FBBer, like yourself, has the THICK SKIN, and good sense of humor, to take the never-ending insults from these IGNORANT of female BB MORONS and dish it back to them!!

Most intelligent women who have CLASS, like yourself, are too-sensitive to try and trade flames with these crude, IGNORANT, Neanderthals!

Is competitive BB a sport as well as an art (it DEFINITELY is a beautiful art...particularly FBB!)?  

Well, BB may a sport as well!?  

Looks like I may need to "retrench"?  

I say this because I recall seeing one Olympic sporting event where women were merely slowly walking around gracefully in a swimming pool, with water up to their waistlines, "posing" in what look like a series of ballet stances/positions.  If the IOC classifies this event as a "sport", then certainly competitive BB is one as well!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2007, 06:48:28 AM »
BuffGoddess, it's great that a highly-disciplined (uhhh...you BB flamin' morons try dieting for a contest like these FBBers do!), dedicated, accomplished, COMPETITIVE FBBer, has the THICK SKIN, and good sense of humor, to take the never-ending insults from these IGNORANT of female BB MORONS and dis it back to them!!

Most intelligent women who have CLASS, like yourself, are too-sensitive to try and trade flames with these crude, IGNORANT, Neanderthals!

Is competitive BB  sport as well as an art (It DEFINITELY is a beautiful art...particularly FBB!)?  

Well, BB may a sport as well!?  

Looks like I may need to "retrench"?  

I say this because I recall seeing one Olympic sporting event where women were merely slowly walking around gracefully in a swimming pool. with water up to their waistline, "posing" in what look like a series of ballet stances/positions.  If the IOC classifies this event as a "sport", then certainly competitive BB is one as well!!
translation=you're a schmoe and you're desperately hoping "buffgoddess" will PM you with "her" rates for a "posing session".

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2007, 06:56:50 AM »
I think I've been outberserked  :P

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2007, 07:08:21 AM »
translation=you're a schmoe and you're desperately hoping "buffgoddess" will PM you with "her" rates for a "posing session".

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

But just think "Squaddy", natural weight-training BBers, like Mr. I and BuffGoddess, will STILL be BB in their 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's...while drug-bloated FREAKS like you will be WORM MEAT by your 50's...but, hey it's all worth it isn't...cuz you got dem 23" inch guns...got to weigh 300 drug-bloated pounds...and got to bench-bump 600 lbs....man, that's worth poor health and cutting your life span approximately in half isn't it???!

As I said...FVCKIN' MORONS!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2007, 07:38:23 AM »
Sounds like you have a grudge against drug-using BBers, Richard. They're just like naturals, except they want to be the best they can be at whatever cost. That's the love for the sport.

Some people (well, most guys here) think BuffGoddess looks like a freak - much like your view of IFBBers. It's just one person's opinion and it really doesn't matter much to anyone but ourselves.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2007, 07:47:40 AM »
Sounds like you have a grudge against drug-using BBers, Richard. They're just like naturals, except they want to be the best they can be at whatever cost. That's the love for the sport.

Some people (well, most guys here) think BuffGoddess looks like a freak - much like your view of IFBBers. It's just one person's opinion and it really doesn't matter much to anyone but ourselves.

Hello.....

Uhhh...where I'm "havin' the problem" is with the drug-taking, STRICTLY RECREATIONAL, BBer (uhhh..i.e. the ones that DON'T compete AT ALL!), and who are too fvckin' insecure, lazy, stupid, etc., to train naturally and PATIENTLY to build their size/strength; so as to maintain their PRICELESS health and natural lifespan potential.

It's these "juiced-to-the-gills", non-competing, MORONS that are always flamin' the natural BBers leaner physiques on these boards...which are still muscular and "more normal-looking"...instead of looking like some drug-bloated, cartoon-character, Frankenstein, FREAK!