Author Topic: Bodybuilding a Sport?  (Read 12392 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Bodybuilding a Sport?
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2007, 11:00:00 PM »
And to illustrate your point, you use a picture of Rodney doing his stripping gig, which has nothing to do with him as a professional BB...and a picture of King at a Guest posing?

Makes sense to me....

Sorry Bob....is this better?

And as far as Rodney stripping.......I thought there was something in the rulebook about protecting the image of the "sport"......shouldn't he be sanctioned or suspended, according to the rule book he should!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2007, 11:02:17 PM »
He has been suspended...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2007, 11:03:14 PM »

And as far as Rodney stripping.......I thought there was something in the rulebook about protecting the image of the "sport"......shouldn't he be sanctioned or suspended, according to the rule book he should!

Hey now. You know that logic doesn't apply to pro bbing. What's next, get rid of the drugs.......... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2007, 11:05:20 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2007, 11:05:37 PM »
Sorry Bob....is this better?

ever hear of rae carruth?

E

E

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2007, 11:09:51 PM »
For what?

Competing in a non IFBB sanctioned show.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2007, 11:11:12 PM »
Competing in a non IFBB sanctioned show.

But not for standing on his head naked :-\!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2007, 11:12:52 PM »
But not for standing on his head naked :-\!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or drugs use/abuse...............which the IFBB always turns a blind eye to, while claiming they don't condone their use........
HAHA, RON.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2007, 11:13:20 PM »
Guess not...wasn't my call. If it was, he would have been suspended for that and his website a long time ago.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2007, 11:14:35 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or drugs use/abuse...............which the IFBB always turns a blind eye to, while claiming they don't condone their use........

I'm sorry did you have direct knowledge of Mr. St Clouds drug use/ abuse?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2007, 11:17:44 PM »
I'm sorry did you have direct knowledge of Mr. St Clouds drug use/ abuse?

He's probably got a thing for suppositorys.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2007, 04:29:20 AM »
Anyone who says Bodybuilding is NOT a sport has never participated. Yeah all you wannabees kiss my ass and the asses of all the other pro's and semi pro's ahead of you. We train harder and diet harder than you could possible imagine. Most of you would crack under the stress. You couldn't put you ho hos AND DING DONGS DOWN FOR A WEEK, MUCH LESS FOR MONTHS to train and diet for a show. You think we just take steroids and look so good? We have to WORK HARD for those physiques. They are not handed to us. I for one, am not ashamed of what I look like, I'm in the top 100 female bodybuilders today and probably in the top 50 as far as size. God bless all the other women who I model my physique after.  Gayle Mohr, Mah-Ann Mendoza, Heather Policky, Sheila Bleck, These women are of the highest caliber, and I hope to join ranks with them this year. The men who put us down for being the complete packages we are, are only jealous that they could never achieve what we have. Feast on that haters...

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2007, 06:34:42 AM »
he wants the struggle and fight so he knows he's the man when he gets his way.. yes Alex23 is the boss here...feast on that haters

Brutal insecurity about his manhood.

But I agree with everything else you said.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2007, 06:54:43 AM »
Anyone who says Bodybuilding is NOT a sport has never participated. Yeah all you wannabees kiss my ass and the asses of all the other pro's and semi pro's ahead of you. We train harder and diet harder than you could possible imagine. Most of you would crack under the stress. You couldn't put you ho hos AND DING DONGS DOWN FOR A WEEK, MUCH LESS FOR MONTHS to train and diet for a show. You think we just take steroids and look so good? We have to WORK HARD for those physiques. They are not handed to us. I for one, am not ashamed of what I look like, I'm in the top 100 female bodybuilders today and probably in the top 50 as far as size. God bless all the other women who I model my physique after.  Gayle Mohr, Mah-Ann Mendoza, Heather Policky, Sheila Bleck, These women are of the highest caliber, and I hope to join ranks with them this year. The men who put us down for being the complete packages we are, are only jealous that they could never achieve what we have. My man says he doesn't want a woman easily domninated, he wants the struggle and fight so he knows he's the man when he gets his way.. yes Alex23 is the boss here...feast on that haters

Finally a man that stands up for his sport!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2007, 07:23:50 AM »

LOL..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2007, 07:28:25 AM »
bbing is another way for egoistic, selfish, narcistic men to express themselves
thats why I love it so much
a real hobby for those who love themselves more than anyone else

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2007, 07:29:19 AM »
Guess not...wasn't my call. If it was, he would have been suspended for that and his website a long time ago.

yea right :-\

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2007, 07:33:49 AM »

;D ;D ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2007, 07:38:20 AM »
Anyone who says Bodybuilding is NOT a sport has never participated. Yeah all you wannabees kiss my ass and the asses of all the other pro's and semi pro's ahead of you. We train harder and diet harder than you could possible imagine. Most of you would crack under the stress. You couldn't put you ho hos AND DING DONGS DOWN FOR A WEEK, MUCH LESS FOR MONTHS to train and diet for a show. You think we just take steroids and look so good? We have to WORK HARD for those physiques. They are not handed to us. I for one, am not ashamed of what I look like, I'm in the top 100 female bodybuilders today and probably in the top 50 as far as size. God bless all the other women who I model my physique after.  Gayle Mohr, Mah-Ann Mendoza, Heather Policky, Sheila Bleck, These women are of the highest caliber, and I hope to join ranks with them this year. The men who put us down for being the complete packages we are, are only jealous that they could never achieve what we have. My man says he doesn't want a woman easily domninated, he wants the struggle and fight so he knows he's the man when he gets his way.. yes Alex23 is the boss here...feast on that haters

no doubt you workout hard, but you look like shit. women shouldnt touch male hormones. im not just saying this to be an ass. and yes i know how it is to diet and workout, day after day..week after week..its a long journey, but you have to love it.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2007, 07:41:59 AM »
no doubt you workout hard, but you look like shit. women shouldnt touch male hormones. im not just saying this to be an ass. and yes i know how it is to diet and workout, day after day..week after week..its a long journey, but you have to love it.

i highly that buffgodess is a woman. she has no tits and probably has a dick, so she goes as a man in my book.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2007, 08:46:16 AM »

Save it sister (I guess) :-\......I've been doing this shit before you even a thought in your daddy's pants (or mommy's :-\) and I never considerd it a sport nor have I considered bodybuilders athletes, so that kinda blows your therorie about not participating!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2007, 10:44:59 AM »
Save it sister (I guess) :-\......I've been doing this shit before you even a thought in your daddy's pants (or mommy's :-\) and I never considerd it a sport nor have I considered bodybuilders athletes, so that kinda blows your therorie about not participating!!

because you failed at it :-\

E
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2007, 11:09:14 AM »
because you failed at it :-\

E

You never explained how I failed?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2007, 11:20:24 AM »
You never explained how I failed?

you competed at the national level right?

that's an accomplishment for sure but you didn't become pro, THAT MEANS YOU FAILED

E
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2007, 11:39:03 AM »
you competed at the national level right?

that's an accomplishment for sure but you didn't become pro, THAT MEANS YOU FAILED

E

No....I wasn't willing to jepordize my health for little return, I was one of the smart one's!