Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 30, 2014, 01:02:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joke ; for Diesel1  (Read 944 times)
ozman
Getbig IV

« on: January 10, 2007, 06:31:43 PM »

Billy was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out - Fireman, policeman, salesman, chippy, captain of industry etc. but Billy was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about His father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and give them lap dances. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Billy aside to ask him if that was really true. "No" said Billy, "He plays cricket for England, but I was just too embarrassed to say..."
Report to moderator   Logged
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 06:39:14 PM »

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Grin

carpe` vaginum!
Diesel1
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 03:15:23 AM »

yeah we got fucking hammered
sandycoosworth
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 08:20:25 AM »

Billy was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out - Fireman, policeman, salesman, chippy, captain of industry etc. but Billy was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about His father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and give them lap dances. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Billy aside to ask him if that was really true. "No" said Billy, "He plays cricket for England, but I was just too embarrassed to say..."

Roll Eyes
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 08:28:03 AM »

haaaaaaaaa
Cavalier22
Getbig IV

Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 09:13:58 PM »

what is a chippy?Huh?

Valhalla awaits.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!