Author Topic: KiNg!! and ArViLLa  (Read 50989 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: KiNg!! and ArViLLa
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2007, 05:36:57 PM »
Looking good there Mike. Big change to when you were ripped a new arsehole when you first posted on the pictures board.

thanx Mark!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2007, 05:38:21 PM »
monster 30 lbs dumbell curls arvilla!!!  :o

arce377
Getbig III

ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL

« Reply #49 on: Today at 06:51:55 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 CALVES NEEDED! 

LOL!!.....................Cal ves are MIA

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2007, 09:06:55 PM »
Mike, I don't know you, but why would you want to call this kind of attention to yourself?  Do you really need to hear a few compliments or do you really like the arguing that goes back and forth?  I am a bit confused.  You did start this thread about Kamali but seems to me like you just wanted to post pics of yourself.  In another thread, you started by saying "HI" and posting pics of Greg Kovacs.  Why?  Listen you are in decent shape, but a "very good bodybuilder" you are not.  Take a good look at the pics.  Legs are not a little weak, but a lot weak.  From what I understand, and I don't live on the computer, you've changed your physique in time, which is great.  But telling people off who question your physique is not really a good way to handle things.  You can print all you want about me only posting 50xs or so, it wont bother me.  Remember if your gonna put your pic out there, people are going to criticize it, regardless of how good you are.

Carlo F.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2007, 09:18:46 PM »
Thats about the best I have seen kamali, the pics seem a bit odd though, superimposed or something Im not quite sure.

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2007, 09:28:20 PM »
Yes, Kamali does look really good in those pics.  You can see it is a hotel room and obviously a day or so away or the day of the show.  I'm willing to bet whatever the contest was, he looked better in those pics.  As a competitor, sometimes we do things within the last few hours which don't always help.

Carlo F.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2007, 09:52:54 PM »
Yes, Kamali does look really good in those pics.  You can see it is a hotel room and obviously a day or so away or the day of the show.  I'm willing to bet whatever the contest was, he looked better in those pics.  As a competitor, sometimes we do things within the last few hours which don't always help.

Carlo F.

You should see him the kitchen........he looks decent when in a line up with the refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave :D!!

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2007, 10:12:11 PM »
You should see him the kitchen........he looks decent when in a line up with the refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave :D!!

That was actually really funny. lmao

Carlo F.

The Heckler

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2007, 10:14:35 PM »
mike, you look like shit for a juicer.  hope this helps.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2007, 10:34:35 PM »
Pathetic is'nt it. And he's been bodybuilding for what, 20 years?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2007, 10:36:40 PM »
Pathetic is'nt it. And he's been bodybuilding for what, 20 years?

This is what cracks me up about Arvilla. For someone that's been lifting and juicing for as long as he has, it really is embarrassing to see the fruits of his labors.  ::)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2007, 10:37:15 PM »

I believe he said he's natural.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2007, 12:22:54 AM »
Mike, I don't know you, but why would you want to call this kind of attention to yourself?  Do you really need to hear a few compliments or do you really like the arguing that goes back and forth?  I am a bit confused.  You did start this thread about Kamali but seems to me like you just wanted to post pics of yourself.  In another thread, you started by saying "HI" and posting pics of Greg Kovacs.  Why?  Listen you are in decent shape, but a "very good bodybuilder" you are not.  Take a good look at the pics.  Legs are not a little weak, but a lot weak.  From what I understand, and I don't live on the computer, you've changed your physique in time, which is great.  But telling people off who question your physique is not really a good way to handle things.  You can print all you want about me only posting 50xs or so, it wont bother me.  Remember if your gonna put your pic out there, people are going to criticize it, regardless of how good you are.

Carlo F.

Ok first of all Carlo...............you are 5 ft 3" 170 lbs (you compete as a Welterweight)
second you have "short mans syndrome" as you take shots (just like your boyfriend beserkfury)
at anybody bigger/taller than yourself  Example:Carlo Filippone

10   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rhino deadlifting clip  on: December 09, 2006, 04:10:49 AM 
You know, I've sat back and read post after post and battle after battle between Jack and lots of others on these boards.  I'm trying to figure it out, and Jack sorry for not contacting you personally.  Why, why would you draw all this attention to yourself?  6 plates in a cage with the bar beginning at your knees when your bodyweight is what, about 260 lbs. not in shape I may add, your belly is evident right through your sweatshirt.  That's just not impressive, I'm sorry.  These are the reasons you get picked on and put down when you post all your claims and justifications. 

The thing is, i believe Jack, when most people on these boards here the word "pro," they expect a bit more.  A bit more physique, a bit more weight and so forth.  You've gotten trashed on these boards numerous times, and I must say I don't believe that's right, but maybe you should do a bit more to prevent this.  Putting yourself out there is probably not the way to go.  You've repeated over and over "One show a career does not make," and I do agree, but again putting yourself out there with less than impressive lifts and a mediocre physique will only keep getting you trashed, especially when to most people on these boards you did not "earn" your pro card. 

Sorry, just the way I feel.

Carlo

I actually enjoy the "back and forth" as you call it.............keeps things interesting

stick to cooking Carlos ill stick to being tall  ;)

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2007, 03:43:29 AM »
..does King have the greatest double bicep pose? No but come on he still looks pretty damn good! Separate your personal dislike for the man and try to be objective about his physique.  :)

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: KiNg!!
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2007, 03:48:59 AM »
Sadly, King still looks 150x better than Arvilla.  ::)

BerserkFury you clearly have no balls as you can't post pictures of yourself. Plus you also must not have a girlfriend or enough happiness in your life. It's pretty obvious dude. Stop embarassing yourself.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2007, 05:12:20 AM »

Carlo F.

Are you saying it's criminal for Mike to sit here and post pictures showcasing legs that look like they're incapable of letting him squat as much as Stephen Hawkings can, let alone go heavier, not to mention he'd actually be better off if he went and sat in a Museum / exhibition under a sign that says 'Lab experiments gone wrong', Carlo ?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2007, 05:14:36 AM »
hahaha! i hope this turns into a 180pg thread!

The Heckler

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2007, 07:17:30 AM »
I believe he said he's natural.

the only thing 'natural' about mike is his erectile disfunction and 11 inch calves

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2007, 08:22:52 AM »

Ok first of all Carlo...............you are 5 ft 3" 170 lbs (you compete as a Welterweight)
second you have "short mans syndrome" as you take shots (just like your boyfriend beserkfury)
at anybody bigger/taller than yourself  Example:Carlo Filippone

10   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rhino deadlifting clip  on: December 09, 2006, 04:10:49 AM 
You know, I've sat back and read post after post and battle after battle between Jack and lots of others on these boards.  I'm trying to figure it out, and Jack sorry for not contacting you personally.  Why, why would you draw all this attention to yourself?  6 plates in a cage with the bar beginning at your knees when your bodyweight is what, about 260 lbs. not in shape I may add, your belly is evident right through your sweatshirt.  That's just not impressive, I'm sorry.  These are the reasons you get picked on and put down when you post all your claims and justifications. 

The thing is, i believe Jack, when most people on these boards here the word "pro," they expect a bit more.  A bit more physique, a bit more weight and so forth.  You've gotten trashed on these boards numerous times, and I must say I don't believe that's right, but maybe you should do a bit more to prevent this.  Putting yourself out there is probably not the way to go.  You've repeated over and over "One show a career does not make," and I do agree, but again putting yourself out there with less than impressive lifts and a mediocre physique will only keep getting you trashed, especially when to most people on these boards you did not "earn" your pro card. 

Sorry, just the way I feel.

Carlo

I actually enjoy the "back and forth" as you call it.............keeps things interesting

stick to cooking Carlos ill stick to being tall  ;)

LOL.  Funny, I made statements based on what I've read in your posts.  First of all bitch, I'm the happiest 5'3" fella you've ever met!  I love being me.  Second of all, bitch........ I place very well at my shows, even on bad year's like this past year.  3rd of all how the fuck do you have the audacity to say I take shots at those "bigger" than me?  In weight perhaps, but your physique and your bend-over butt buddy Rhino's really suck!!!!  I would never, ever, wish to be a quarter inch taller to look like you buddy.  You enjoy back and forth, well here you go.  And btw, I'll stick to cooking and bodybuilding and you stick to trying to be a "good" bodybuilder, how about that. ;) ::)

Carlo F.

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2007, 08:24:22 AM »
Are you saying it's criminal for Mike to sit here and post pictures showcasing legs that look like they're incapable of letting him squat as much as Stephen Hawkings can, let alone go heavier, not to mention he'd actually be better off if he went and sat in a Museum / exhibition under a sign that says 'Lab experiments gone wrong', Carlo ?

lol. maybe.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2007, 08:27:32 AM »
LOL.  Funny, I made statements based on what I've read in your posts.  First of all bitch, I'm the happiest 5'3" fella you've ever met!  I love being me.  Second of all, bitch........ I place very well at my shows, even on bad year's like this past year.  3rd of all how the f**k do you have the audacity to say I take shots at those "bigger" than me?  In weight perhaps, but your physique and your bend-over butt buddy Rhino's really suck!!!!  I would never, ever, wish to be a quarter inch taller to look like you buddy.  You enjoy back and forth, well here you go.  And btw, I'll stick to cooking and bodybuilding and you stick to trying to be a "good" bodybuilder, how about that. ;) ::)

Carlo F.

woa!!!!............slow ur role Carlos
ur friends with Gregg V who i respect immensely,(so u can't be all bad)

i posted all those pictures in that thread because that's what pisses those off lil kids who talk shit (beserkfury)
most,
i wasn't trying to prove my bodybuilding prowess
ok "bitch"??
now can i get a filet very well done with rice on the side?
Mike

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2007, 08:32:18 AM »
hahahaha Carlo we have all tried to set him straight but he is just too far gone. Forgetaboutit!!
just push some weight!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2007, 08:50:34 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2007, 08:55:31 AM »
here is a pic of squad "monster" bezerk fury
T

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2007, 09:12:43 AM »
 ALL LOVE MIKE! :D
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2007, 10:03:23 AM »
here is a pic of squad "monster" bezerk fury

no suh..................... ..........FOR REAL!?!?!??