Author Topic: KiNg!! and ArViLLa  (Read 50986 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: KiNg!! and ArViLLa
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2007, 10:04:55 AM »

RHINO290

« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2007, 11:38:48 AM »

Ok first of all Carlo...............you are 5 ft 3" 170 lbs (you compete as a Welterweight)
second you have "short mans syndrome" as you take shots (just like your boyfriend beserkfury)
at anybody bigger/taller than yourself  Example:Carlo Filippone

10   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rhino deadlifting clip  on: December 09, 2006, 04:10:49 AM 
You know, I've sat back and read post after post and battle after battle between Jack and lots of others on these boards.  I'm trying to figure it out, and Jack sorry for not contacting you personally.  Why, why would you draw all this attention to yourself?  6 plates in a cage with the bar beginning at your knees when your bodyweight is what, about 260 lbs. not in shape I may add, your belly is evident right through your sweatshirt.  That's just not impressive, I'm sorry.  These are the reasons you get picked on and put down when you post all your claims and justifications. 

The thing is, i believe Jack, when most people on these boards here the word "pro," they expect a bit more.  A bit more physique, a bit more weight and so forth.  You've gotten trashed on these boards numerous times, and I must say I don't believe that's right, but maybe you should do a bit more to prevent this.  Putting yourself out there is probably not the way to go.  You've repeated over and over "One show a career does not make," and I do agree, but again putting yourself out there with less than impressive lifts and a mediocre physique will only keep getting you trashed, especially when to most people on these boards you did not "earn" your pro card. 

Sorry, just the way I feel.

Carlo

I actually enjoy the "back and forth" as you call it.............keeps things interesting

stick to cooking Carlos ill stick to being tall  ;)

Carlo,

I'm wondering why would you say these things about me. from a video or pic? You have never seen me. I am 260+ and just had my bodyfat tested @ 6.7%.

More importantly, I would think that YOU would have more class than to pick me out.

Or better yet, maybe you should do what I tell all the other losers to do-" get onstage next to me, ot shut the fuck up"

either way, I don't care, but @ 5'0 nothing 170 pounds, who do you think you are to crtisize me???????

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2007, 11:43:43 AM »
Carlo,

I'm wondering why would you say these things about me. from a video or pic? You have never seen me. I am 260+ and just had my bodyfat tested @ 6.7%.

More importantly, I would think that YOU would have more class than to pick me out.

Or better yet, maybe you should do what I tell all the other losers to do-" get onstage next to me, ot shut the f**k up"

either way, I don't care, but @ 5'0 nothing 170 pounds, who do you think you are to crtisize me???????

Are you saying that a 170lb man can't beat a 260lb man??

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2007, 11:48:59 AM »
Jack looking pretty big

RHINO290

« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2007, 11:54:18 AM »
Jack looking pretty big

Hey Carlo!!!!!!!!!

What were you saying???????

RHINO290

« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2007, 11:55:10 AM »
Are you saying that a 170lb man can't beat a 260lb man??

No, I'm saying Carlo could NEVER beat me.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2007, 11:57:54 AM »
I don't know If I have seen a pic of Carlo.....does someone have one that they can post?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2007, 01:08:48 PM »
I don't know If I have seen a pic of Carlo.....does someone have one that they can post?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2007, 01:13:54 PM »

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2007, 04:25:26 PM »

bahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha looks like he's been deepfried!
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2007, 04:26:52 PM »

In this offseason condition of mine I am still leaner and in much better shape then you have ever been in. 8)
just push some weight!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2007, 04:32:31 PM »
In this offseason condition of mine I am still leaner and in much better shape then you have ever been in. 8)

hahahahaha, your physique blows Arvilla's out of the water. I guess that's not surprising when you spend 25+ years juicing and still weigh 110 pounds soaking wet with 12" quads.  :o

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2007, 04:56:49 PM »
hahahahaha, your physique blows Arvilla's out of the water. I guess that's not surprising when you spend 25+ years juicing and still weigh 110 pounds soaking wet with 12" quads.  :o

hahaha but his wife tells him he looks good.. ::)
just push some weight!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2007, 07:04:30 PM »

at leasts alexxx works out...................

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2007, 07:11:29 PM »

"OFFSEASON" from what?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?............Golf??

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2007, 09:49:26 PM »
Hey Carlo!!!!!!!!!

What were you saying???????

Jack, that was brought back up by your friend Mike, that thread has been dead for a long time.  I only referred to you as his bend-over buddy because of his offensive post towards me.  I merely and simply questioned why he bothered to post photos if he didn't like the criticism. 

That being said, I am also qualified to turn pro in the PDI, but am Very Happy with the NPC.  And can I beat you?  Well, I don't think I'd back down from you regardless of how much you weigh.  You post all these great pics of you offseason and yes you are a big fucker, but get it together on stage.  I'm not gonna pic at you, trust me.  But I wonder why you and Mike both subject yourselves to that.  You have a lot of muscle and Mike has come a long way, but why subject yourself to the criticism is all I asked both in your thread and in Mike's.  Sorry if you guys misinterpreted that.

Let's get to the photos, how about some up to date stuff?  Those photos were about 10 weeks out from the North American Championships in 2004.  Here's the 2005 nats, 3rd place, yes all of 165lbs.  I compare it to some of the guys in the PDI, wouldn't you?

Carlo

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2007, 09:52:42 PM »
Here's some more.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2007, 09:53:13 PM »
at leasts alexxx works out...................

hahahaha, are you insinuating that you don't work out Arvilla? And here I was thinking you got those 12" legs and 14" arms from squatting 225 for 3 and dumbbell curling 15's.  ::)

And yes, there's BigMc linking one of the 7 pics of 7 different people I've posted. I'm surprised they don't use the skinnier ones.  :o

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2007, 09:56:36 PM »
No, I'm saying Carlo could NEVER beat me.

You sure about that? ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2007, 10:01:27 PM »
You sure about that? ;)

Looking good CF. Unlike some of other nonames with "competitor" titles on this site, we can tell you work legs at least.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2007, 11:01:44 PM »
You sure about that? ;)

i think Rhino is a decent guy but you have him beat structure wise for sho...

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2007, 12:00:56 AM »
 HER LEGS ARE BIGGER...
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2007, 08:58:21 AM »

"OFFSEASON" from what?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?............Golf??

Are you kidding me? You are the last one who should judge anyone physique  wise. Your whole life has been offseason.
just push some weight!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2007, 10:54:13 AM »
Are you kidding me? You are the last one who should judge anyone physique  wise. Your whole life has been offseason.

ya "ok" alexxx

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2007, 11:00:02 AM »
are you delusional?