Author Topic: Why watching Bodybuilding sucks. A short essay.  (Read 14947 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: Why watching Bodybuilding sucks. A short essay.
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2007, 11:52:13 AM »
I'm sure all f aggots get turn on when they see their favorite football, basketball,hockey,baseball, soccer and whatever the fcuk you wanna call it. I'm sure some fags are turn on a lot by watching college wrestling. Whatever turn these fcuking f.ags on, every sport has something for them.
Get Big, or Die Trying

OneBigMan

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2007, 12:17:38 PM »
This whole thread I agree with, this is exactly the reason why I quit buying bbing mags a few years ago.   

I really like this topic to the point that I had to make my own comment. I don't see what was wrong with watching bodybuilding contests besides the absurd catering to "the sideways crowd" when the posing trunks  SHOULD nearly be the size of grannies panties.

A reason why I also quit buying the magazines is because I had too many and what's the point of subscribing to a few of them when the big names such as Lenda and Kim as well as the few who feuded with Shawn are not featured in them anymore. I'll admit that the PRE-FUTURE fitness firm swimsuit centerfolds in one or two or three specific magazines pushed the envelope with some seriously strong sexual content that made me mad that I could not gain much more private access to who I wanted to in my JUDGEment since that could have caused too much controversy and gossip :-X :-X :-X

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2007, 12:25:09 PM »
One of the truest threads ever.

I used to watch training videos and read the magazines and they'd get my psyched up and off to the gym i'd go. I love to lift, i'm a skinny guy, but whatever; i'm a hell of a lot bigger than i was a few years ago and untill i'm pysically unable to work out i'm going to continue to lift weights and play sports.

But these days i don't get psyched up reading these magazines. I was reading the book "Arnold and Me" by Barbara Outland last night and it was going over how Arnold used bodybuilding as a tool to get what he wanted out of life and that actually made me want to hit the gym more than any of these stupid magazines did. I don't want big muscles and low bodyfat so i can prance around on a stage so gay men cause stare at me, i want big muscles and low bodyfat so i can look great, get more pussy, and possibly make a few dollars. The last part is very minor since education will be contributing to my financial life a hell of a lot more than looking swole will.

The other downside to bodybuilding is the juvenile bickering. How many other sports do you hear the "athletes" telling the fans to go fuck themselves, posting death threats and fight challenges, and generally just being a complete tool. For every Freeman, Ruhl, or even Milos (he'll make fun of people, but he posts solid information and only burns people when they deserve it), you've got a Valentino, Kamali, or Titus. The bad cancels out the good.
It's Hip to be Square!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2007, 12:29:46 PM »
Anybody who knows anything, knows there are 6-7 reasons to attend a BB show:

* Watch a friend compete
* Help a friend compete
* Look at the chicks & freaks in the lobby
* Be a vendor and sell your stuff
* Meet a new drug hook-up
* Find a guy who owes you money
* Get free stuff

:)
a

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2007, 12:30:18 PM »
I'm sure all f aggots get turn on when they see their favorite football, basketball,hockey,baseball, soccer and whatever the fcuk you wanna call it. I'm sure some fags are turn on a lot by watching college wrestling. Whatever turn these fcuking f.ags on, every sport has something for them.

sure there are, but BB is mostly gay.

all the other things you mentioned actually have something sportive, competitive about them.

BB is a gay beauty contest.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2007, 12:33:34 PM »
Anybody who knows anything, knows there are 6-7 reasons to attend a BB show:

* Watch a friend compete
* Help a friend compete
* Look at the chicks & freaks in the lobby
* Be a vendor and sell your stuff
* Meet a new drug hook-up
* Find a guy who owes you money
* Get free stuff

:)

Good stuff, but the last three are used as an excuse to go and watch nearly naked oiled up men by many i guess. 1, 2 and 4 are accepted!  ;D ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2007, 12:48:19 PM »
sure there are, but BB is mostly gay.

all the other things you mentioned actually have something sportive, competitive about them.

BB is a gay beauty contest.

I heard back in the days, Bodybuilding was considered to be an h. omosexuality obsession. I'm not saying every audience member who are assisting a BB show is gay, but we do know that the gay community do show up in those shows. Hard to tell who they are sometime ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2007, 12:54:58 PM »

but we do know that the gay community do show up in those shows. Hard to tell who they are sometime ;D ;D

kind of like getbig

some of them you would never think are fags because they constantly say how gay bodybuilding is but it's actually just a way for them to convince themselves that they don't like penis

whatever helps you sleep better at night :-\

it's only gay if you want it to be gay

E
E

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2007, 12:59:18 PM »
gay bashing or not, I bet those homos support half of bodybuilding
Get Big, or Die Trying

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2007, 01:02:13 PM »
kind of like getbig

some of them you would never think are fags because they constantly say how gay bodybuilding is but it's actually just a way for them to convince themselves that they don't like penis

whatever helps you sleep better at night :-\

it's only gay if you want it to be gay

E

monster wishful thinking

gay bashing or not, I bet those homos support half of bodybuilding

yes, like Earl, Bluto, the shadow or TA.  ;D ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2007, 01:03:58 PM »
Do i need to say more...??  ;D ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2007, 01:05:41 PM »
monster wishful thinking

like I said whatever helps you sleep better at night ;)

if bodybuilding is gay than so is posting on a bodybuilding message board and actually knowing who the bodybuilders are

and its also gay if you watch a live bodybuilding show webcast on SATURDAY NIGHT

you know who you are ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2007, 01:07:12 PM »
Do i need to say more...??  ;D ;D

a real man doesn't need some overly macho dog with a bad reputation like a pitbull to look "manly"

E
E

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2007, 01:12:23 PM »
like I said whatever helps you sleep better at night ;)

if bodybuilding is gay than so is posting on a bodybuilding message board and actually knowing who the bodybuilders are

and its also gay if you watch a live bodybuilding show webcast on SATURDAY NIGHT

you know who you are ;)

E

haha, come on, you need to relax on this.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2007, 01:15:40 PM »
haha, come on, you need to relax on this.

which one of us typed out a novel like post on why bodybuilding is gay? ;)

E
E

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2007, 01:19:31 PM »
which one of us typed out a novel like post on why bodybuilding is gay? ;)

E

The funny thing is, i was never bashing gays nor bodybuilding.

I was just stating that i feel that watching BB and doing BB are two different things and that i don't see the meaning in watching BB.
The additional thing was that the magazines and shows have a gay touch.

many others agreed on this in this thread. Then you came along flaming.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2007, 01:28:59 PM »
they all agreed by saying bodybuilding is gay ::)

yet they know the names, post thousands of times on a bodybuilding message board, and watch live webcasts on SATURDAY NIGHTS

it would make sense for a person that doesn't do any of that to say bodybuilding is gay

but when you have all of those qualitites and still say bodybuilding is gay, THAT MAKES YOU GAY

tell yourself otherwise if you really think it will help you sleep better at night ;)

E
E

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2007, 01:29:30 PM »
hahaha all this negativity/gay shit on here is starting to make me lose interest in bodybuilding   :'(

I hear ya!  I quit lifting 2 days after joining here!!   well also because i have pneumonia currently but my HETERO side is trying to talk me into never lifting again because of the freaks here!  I never knew 95% of bodybuilders were complete assholes til i joined here.  strange that 95% of the guys that belong to my gym are decent dudes but here about 95% are pieces of shit.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2007, 01:30:35 PM »
watching BB does suck, but talking shit about it is lots of fun.

::) :P
pain day

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2007, 01:34:23 PM »
 strange that 95% of the guys that belong to my gym are decent dudes but here about 95% are pieces of shit.

i bet most here are actually nice guys in person, it's easy to talk shit when you're hiding behind a computer ;)

E
E

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »
I hate manly men sports.  They are all beer, swilling morons who want to rub their bellies together and hug each other and high-five at nonsense as they get a boner when their favorite player makes a play.
Let's go JETS!!!!
haha
Yeah, I could honestly care less as to who wins the next 50 Super Bowls or World Series or the Stanley Cup.  At the end of the day, you'll have the same life.  If Steve Young throws 5 TD passes over the weekend (who is retired now), you will still make the same amount of money and be fucking the same hand.  And the thought of wearing some guys jersey around like you're his "Biggest Fan" is completely gay.  If you couldn't drink while watching football or bet on the game, the ratings would be cut by 80%.  On top of that, these sports never evolve.  It's the same thing over and over.  And I won't even speak of the mandatory celebrations after a routine tackle.  You'd think they won the Super Bowl every play.  G A Y, gay.  ahah
N

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2007, 02:01:43 PM »
watching BB does suck, but talking shit about it is lots of fun.

::) :P

Yes, that is a valid interpretation of my essay.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Patrik15

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2007, 02:15:45 PM »
Donkey you pice of shit your a moron I my self have a girlfriend and im pretty sure most builders have girlfriends or wifes and they still bodybuild. Fuck you donkey once again people like you are complete morons who they themselves are GAY and cant realize that shit... Admit it you pice of shit your gay... leave us alone and take your gayness some where else....
Got Lift?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2007, 03:12:30 PM »
Donkey you pice of shit your a moron I my self have a girlfriend and im pretty sure most builders have girlfriends or wifes and they still bodybuild. f**k you donkey once again people like you are complete morons who they themselves are GAY and cant realize that shit... Admit it you pice of shit your gay... leave us alone and take your gayness some where else....
Megameltdown.
My self - Myself
pice - piece
your - you're (for you are) I've done this myself sometimes, just trying to piece together my sentence
I can understand some spelling errors, but "pice"?
At first I let it go and thought it was a typing error, until it was made the 2nd time.
Frightening! ahah ;D
N

Patrik15

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2007, 03:27:20 PM »
Megameltdown.
My self - Myself
pice - piece
your - you're (for you are) I've done this myself sometimes, just trying to piece together my sentence
I can understand some spelling errors, but "pice"?
At first I let it go and thought it was a typing error, until it was made the 2nd time.
Frightening! ahah

hahaha im happy you care about me and want me to learn...
Got Lift?