Author Topic: All border gear is fake  (Read 1535 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
All border gear is fake
« on: January 11, 2007, 07:27:22 AM »
This months MD for those that like to read, Romano "gansta"   ::) ha, did a trip to Mexico city where he teams up with some cholo friends and talk about gear (cho-cho).  They all rant and proclaim that border gear is all fake now and all gear being made in mexico for US consumption is being smuggled over instead of being sold at the border.  They are sort of taking out the risk for the consumer.  They proclaimed that people buying gear from TJ are getting reamed with garbage.

Any belief of what these guys are saying or are they just some doped up mexicans trying to tarnish a competitors rep?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: All border gear is fake
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 03:05:47 PM »
I can't see JR having any reason to lie about the border situation. I know some of you will call on some speculation theory's but I seriously would doubt it.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 08:32:40 PM »
you can still find good gear there. stallionlabs has some pretty decent shit, univet shit is good, eurovet is making its way in, nutrivet is good and powerline is also found.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 04:10:39 AM »
This months MD for those that like to read, Romano "gansta"   ::) ha, did a trip to Mexico city where he teams up with some cholo friends and talk about gear (cho-cho).  They all rant and proclaim that border gear is all fake now and all gear being made in mexico for US consumption is being smuggled over instead of being sold at the border.  They are sort of taking out the risk for the consumer.  They proclaimed that people buying gear from TJ are getting reamed with garbage.

Any belief of what these guys are saying or are they just some doped up mexicans trying to tarnish a competitors rep?
Uhm... That's not even remotely close to what he said :-\

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 04:39:16 AM »
you can still find good gear there. stallionlabs has some pretty decent shit, univet shit is good, eurovet is making its way in, nutrivet is good and powerline is also found.

ALl of the above, admittedly, are underground labs though.. None of them are registered to sell drugs on the MX domestic market.. That is probably the shift (from real vet to imported UG gear) JR is talking about (haven't read the piece yet)..

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 04:04:39 PM »
ALl of the above, admittedly, are underground labs though.. None of them are registered to sell drugs on the MX domestic market.. That is probably the shift (from real vet to imported UG gear) JR is talking about (haven't read the piece yet)..

well of course they are UGL's but they have decent products. if you go to stallion labs website they have labtests on all batches similar to how animal powers site was setup. from what I hear from an old time guy who ran alot of the QV and syd group and animal power-he said the only way to be a registered vet company is too underdose the shit out of the products . I guess the rule is nothing over 50mg per ml. so if you go down there and find 300mg deca you know its not licensed-does not mean its bunk though. as far as human grade goes You can probably still find redijects and other expensive human grade.