Author Topic: Barry Bonds is a Punk  (Read 14247 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Barry Bonds is a Punk
« on: January 11, 2007, 09:23:08 AM »
Blaming his teammate?  Threw him under the bus.  Pretty low. 

Bonds failed amphetamine test, blamed teammate
Posted: Thursday January 11, 2007 2:21AM; Updated: Thursday January 11, 2007 9:43AM
By T.J. Quinn, The (N.Y.) Daily News

Barry Bonds, already under investigation for lying under oath about his steroid use, failed a test under Major League Baseball's amphetamine policy last season and then initially blamed it on a teammate, the Daily News has learned.

Under the policy, which went into effect only last season, players are not publicly identified for a first positive test.

But according to several sources, when first informed by the MLB Players Association of the positive test, Bonds attributed it to a substance he had taken from the locker of teammate Mark Sweeney. Sources did not identify the drug in question but characterized it as a serious stimulant. . . . .

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/baseball/mlb/01/11/bonds.amphetamines/index.html

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Barry Bonds is a Punk
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 09:24:34 AM »
sad sad 

I agree.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 09:35:09 AM »
No surprise by now, come on.

body88

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 09:36:18 AM »
No surprise by now, come on.

True, Barry has always been a shit head. I wonder who will be on this list the goverment has. Only a matter of time.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 09:37:56 AM »
All that money and Bonds remains a pathetic human being. He's trapped in his own very negative ways of thinking, unlikely that he realizes it.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 09:39:16 AM »
All that money and Bonds is a pathetic human being.
All it did was make him a rich dickhead.  He should be  grateful for everything but he isn't.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 09:41:11 AM »
I hope he gets indicted before he can break Aaron's record. 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 09:42:07 AM »
Bonds soon will be the homerun king and deserves the title.  Quit going after ONE man when the entire league was on the damn juice.  He saved your stupid game of baseball in the late 90's when fans were fleeing the game because of rich men going on strike all the time.  And countless books talks about the 70's and 80's when amphetamines were in a bowl in the locker room for players to grab 1,2,, 3 or however many they needed to be properly psyched out of their minds.  But lets go after one man to be the scape goat for the entire league and pretend it was a handful of players juicing when it was the entire league.

Become home run king Barry!  You are THE MAN!  I love how bonds drives reporters insane and basically told the government to go fuck themselfs and not a damn thing they can do about it!!!!

Fuck baseball higher ups Barry, let them suck the dick of Cal Ripken when all he did was play every game, he was never the ball player you were, we know it, baseball knows it also!

All hail the homerun king, BARRY BONDS!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 09:46:33 AM »
McGwire and Sosa saved  the game asshole.  He didn't break the record until 2001.  Get a clue jackass.  If it werent for Bonds, this steroid witch hunt would never have happened. 
Squishy face retard

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 09:49:33 AM »
It's amazing that the Giants put up with the crap Bonds subjected them to all these years. Just his posse alone is a bigger hassle for a team to deal with than he's worth.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 09:53:31 AM »
McGwire and Sosa saved  the game asshole.  He didn't break the record until 2001.  Get a clue jackass.  If it werent for Bonds, this steroid witch hunt would never have happened. 

You are a fucking complete moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quit making a fool of yoself.  the entire league was on the juice!

Without CANSECO the witchhunt would never have happened but i applaud Jose also!  I love the sport of baseball being ruined cuz the fucking sport sucks
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 09:56:27 AM »
You are a fucking complete moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quit making a fool of yoself.  the entire league was on the juice!

Without CANSECO the witchhunt would never have happened but i applaud Jose also!  I love the sport of baseball being ruined cuz the fucking sport sucks
Bullshit.  Everyone juiced, sure.  But if Bonds didn't blow up 40 pounds in a summer and break the single season record, all this shit wouldn't have happened.  If it weren't for Barry and BALCO, the witch hunt would never have happened.  Barry and all the cancerous friends he had fucked over baseball.  His bullshit screwed McGwire out of the Hall.  Basbeball used to be good before cry baby Barry needed more attention.
Squishy face retard

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 09:57:21 AM »
I hope he gets indicted before he can break Aaron's record. 

Between the indictments and injuries the odds are decent he won't get there.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 09:58:04 AM »
It's amazing that the Giants put up with the crap Bonds subjected them to all these years. Just his posse alone is a bigger hassle for a team to deal with than he's worth.

Keep in mind the revenues they gained in having him.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 10:04:53 AM »
Keep in mind the revenues they gained in having him.

I did and at least in theory those revenues would still be generated this year yet the Giants are putting restrictions on what Bonds can and can't do. I read that they want nothing to do with his posse anymore. It's curious that in the year he's projected to be the all time homerun leader the Giants are restricting his actions.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 10:07:59 AM »
I did and at least in theory those revenues would still be generated this year yet the Giants are putting restrictions on what Bonds can and can't do. I read that they want nothing to do with his posse anymore. It's curious that in the year he's projected to be the all time homerun leader the Giants are restricting his actions.

The price of having him rose above the pros recently. Close to being a pariah, almost but not quite in OJ territory.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 10:13:52 AM »
Bonds is a complete ass munching dickhead, but baseball is one of the most boring sports ever invented.  Steroids are the only element that create any interest.

But Bonds is still an anus.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 10:26:54 AM »
I'd love to have seen Sweeney's reaction when he heard that Bonds blamed him for the positive test.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 10:36:05 AM »
Bullshit.  Everyone juiced, sure.  But if Bonds didn't blow up 40 pounds in a summer and break the single season record, all this shit wouldn't have happened.  If it weren't for Barry and BALCO, the witch hunt would never have happened.  Barry and all the cancerous friends he had fucked over baseball.  His bullshit screwed McGwire out of the Hall.  Basbeball used to be good before cry baby Barry needed more attention.

40 pounds in one season?  hell bubba, lets just make shit up , that always works!  40 pounds over a career.  and McGwire fucked himself out of the hall with his pathetic performance in front of congress, nothing but that is what put him out of the hall.  Don't get me wrong, i'd still vote McGwire into the hall because unlike these ostrich people whom keep their head in the sand, i know they all juiced, not just bonds, sosa and mcgwire.  By the way, bonds isn't a crybaby, he just basically tells the higher ups to fuck off, they have no proof of anything so they can all go fuck themselfs.  thats also why i admire bonds so much.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 10:38:28 AM »
40 pounds in one season?  hell bubba, lets just make shit up , that always works!  40 pounds over a career.  and McGwire fucked himself out of the hall with his pathetic performance in front of congress, nothing but that is what put him out of the hall.  Don't get me wrong, i'd still vote McGwire into the hall because unlike these ostrich people whom keep their head in the sand, i know they all juiced, not just bonds, sosa and mcgwire.  By the way, bonds isn't a crybaby, he just basically tells the higher ups to f**k off, they have no proof of anything so they can all go f**k themselfs.  thats also why i admire bonds so much.
1. He did gain that much
2. McGwire got fucked over because of Bonds and his antics
3. Bonds pulls the race card when he gets busted, he is a cry baby bitch
4. He tested postive for amphetamines, his trainer gave him supps from BALCO, BALCO made roids, put two and two together.  I know you are dumb but are you a complete moron?
Squishy face retard

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 10:46:08 AM »
1. He did gain that much
2. McGwire got fucked over because of Bonds and his antics
3. Bonds pulls the race card when he gets busted, he is a cry baby bitch
4. He tested postive for amphetamines, his trainer gave him supps from BALCO, BALCO made roids, put two and two together.  I know you are dumb but are you a complete moron?

1.  Did Bonds ever test positive for roids?
2. were roids illegal in baseball when he took them?
3. have you ever read how many players took amphetmines in the 70's and 80's?  Hell they had them in a bowl in the locker room for the taking

4.  what are you?  Mcgwires secret lover or something?  Mcgwire fucked himself by looking like a scared deer in the headlights before congress, can't put a man in the hall of fame when his face says hall of shame before congress.  Hell McGwires still hiding from cameras, Mark, come out come out wherever you are, quit hiding in disgrace son!
as far as your balco shit, PROVE SOMETHING SON, otherwise shut your fat mouth and accept bonds is the KING OF SWING!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 10:58:16 AM »
amphetamines = not a big deal

but Bonds shifting the blame for a positive test is pretty classless.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 11:01:15 AM »
Mcgwire fucked himself by looking like a scared deer in the headlights before congress, can't put a man in the hall of fame when his face says hall of shame before congress. 

That sh*t was pretty funny how he looked back at his lawyer when the congressman from st louis was getting in his a$$ about the people in the city believed in him...etc

dude looked back at his lawyer like "man get this dude off me man!" LMFAO!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2007, 11:03:06 AM »
players may have been  doing amphetamines in the 70s and 80s.but one thing no player has been so low to do is throw your own teammate under the bus when you get busted with dirty urine.thats a whole new level of low.
DAWG

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2007, 11:04:38 AM »

but Bonds shifting the blame for a positive test is pretty classless.

About as much class as Palmiero.