Author Topic: Barry Bonds is a Punk  (Read 14245 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Barry Bonds is a Punk
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2007, 11:06:14 AM »
That sh*t was pretty funny how he looked back at his lawyer when the congressman from st louis was getting in his a$$ about the people in the city believed in him...etc

dude looked back at his lawyer like "man get this dude off me man!" LMFAO!

like he was telling his lawyer 'tell that man i am a beloved athlete, please!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2007, 11:07:29 AM »
players may have been  doing amphetamines in the 70s and 80s.but one thing no player has been so low to do is throw your own teammate under the bus when you get busted with dirty urine.thats a whole new level of low.

thats the only use jokes like sweeny have in the game, take the blame for the GREAT ballplayers.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2007, 11:08:19 AM »
Those parents at the congress hearing were a bunch of whiny pussies. They were using McGwire as a scapegoat, when the actual fault lied with their half-assed parenting skills.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 11:13:04 AM »
1.  Did Bonds ever test positive for roids? Designer roids don't show positive but he admitted to taking what was later known as the clear
2. were roids illegal in baseball when he took them? Doesn't matter there.  If that is the case then why is everyone giving Mark M shit?
3. have you ever read how many players took amphetmines in the 70's and 80's?  Hell they had them in a bowl in the locker room for the taking They are illegal now.  he got busted.  Acted like a bitch about it.

4.  what are you?  Mcgwires secret lover or something?  Mcgwire fucked himself by looking like a scared deer in the headlights before congress, can't put a man in the hall of fame when his face says hall of shame before congress.  Hell McGwires still hiding from cameras, Mark, come out come out wherever you are, quit hiding in disgrace son! At least McGwire has enough integrity not to lie under oath like the king of BALCO.
as far as your balco shit, PROVE SOMETHING SON, otherwise shut your fat mouth and accept bonds is the KING OF SWING! Barry's words did it all.  You can't deny that.
Squishy face retard

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 11:24:01 AM »

haha, yeah mcgwire didn't lie under oath, he just acted like a 15 year old boy caught by his mommy getting his first piece of ass.    mcgwire fucked himself bro by looking the fool before congress.  I wouldn't vote him in the hall anyway, hes not hall of fame worthy, steroids or no steroids.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 11:25:31 AM »
haha, yeah mcgwire didn't lie under oath, he just acted like a 15 year old boy caught by his mommy getting his first piece of ass.    mcgwire fucked himself bro by looking the fool before congress.  I wouldn't vote him in the hall anyway, hes not hall of fame worthy, steroids or no steroids.

You obviously are a fucking moron. Look at his numbers, he's more than hall worthy.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2007, 11:25:37 AM »
Remember BONDS was a great player his entire career.
McGwire had a 3 to 5 year run of greatness, curiously right during the time he was on roids.
Thats the difference between him and bonds, bonds great an entire career, mcgwire wasn't.

See ROIDS made McGwire great\
Roids made Bonds go from being great to being greater.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2007, 11:26:33 AM »
You obviously are a fucking moron. Look at his numbers, he's more than hall worthy.

Stay out of this you flaming pedophile!  Go critique boys that wear dresses, thats more up your alley, leave sports to REAL men like us.  You girly man!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2007, 11:30:34 AM »
Stay out of this you flaming pedophile!  Go critique boys that wear dresses, thats more up your alley, leave sports to REAL men like us.  You girly man!

I'm pretty sure you're the admitted pedophile on this site and you were called out on it yesterday. It's kind of sad you're trying to turn it on me.  ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 11:33:16 AM »
I'm pretty sure you're the admitted pedophile on this site and you were called out on it yesterday. It's kind of sad you're trying to turn it on me.  ::)

Dude, many here called you out but try to turn it around if you want.    I'm turning nothing on you, i'm just repeating what others are saying about you.  Please give girls your own age a chance and leave the kids alone.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 11:34:37 AM »
Dude, many here called you out but try to turn it around if you want.    I'm turning nothing on you, i'm just repeating what others are saying about you.  Please give girls your own age a chance and leave the kids alone.

Yawn, you're about as boring as they come. It's pretty much an admission of how low your intelligence levels are when the only insult you can think of is to use the thing you actually are. Get back to the thread topic, pedophile.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2007, 11:37:04 AM »
Yawn, you're about as boring as they come. It's pretty much an admission of how low your intelligence levels are when the only insult you can think of is to use the thing you actually are. Get back to the thread topic, pedophile.

all i'm gonna say is you ever hit on my 12 year old sister, i'll break yo face , you pedophile!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2007, 11:41:40 AM »
all i'm gonna say is you ever hit on my 12 year old sister, i'll break yo face , you pedophile!

On top of pedophilia, we got a cage fighter on our hands now!  ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2007, 11:43:03 AM »
On top of pedophilia, we got a cage fighter on our hands now!  ::)
Nah i'm old. Only person i could whup in a cage would be....well actually....you.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2007, 11:49:37 AM »
McGwire had a 3 to 5 year run of greatness, curiously right during the time he was on roids.
Thats the difference between him and bonds, bonds great an entire career, mcgwire wasn't.

McGwire was injured quite a bit and plus you forget his race with Sosa in '98 saved baseball. Barry Bonds has no real class, he's played the race card through out his career and has always acted like a baby.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2007, 12:58:43 PM »

McGwire hit 49 homers his rookie year.  Can your BALCO bitch match that?  McGwire was a class act and despite rumors never brought this much heat on baseball.  Your boy Barry fucked the game up for everyone.

Nah i'm old. Only person i could whup in a cage would be....well actually....you.
I'm a cage fighter!!  ::)
Squishy face retard

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2007, 02:03:10 PM »
 8)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2007, 05:00:27 PM »
mcgwire didnt get in,,but neither did mattingly who was a much better all around player.. i love mcgwire, what him and sammy did in 98 was fuking incredible but i dont think he's hall worthy..

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2007, 05:08:48 PM »
mcgwire didnt get in,,but neither did mattingly who was a much better all around player.. i love mcgwire, what him and sammy did in 98 was fuking incredible but i dont think he's hall worthy..
I disagree.  I think his numbers were great.  49 homers as a rookie is phenomenal.  I think if it weren't for all this BALCO BS he would be a shoe in.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2007, 09:50:08 PM »
Between the indictments and injuries the odds are decent he won't get there.

I'm not so optimistic.  I think he gets there absent a suspension.  He's less than 30 homers away with 82 games to play. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2007, 09:52:12 PM »

McGuire did the right thing by not lying under oath (even though he looked like a fool), but I wouldn't use his name and "integrity" in the same sentence.  He broke the law to improve his game.  Not much integrity involved in that.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2007, 04:21:31 PM »
Bonds may hit 800+ homers before he is through but he will be watching the Hall of Fame inductions at Cooperstown from the comfort of his own living room. Just like McGwire, Sosa, Palmiero etc...
The House that Ruth built

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2007, 06:08:18 AM »
Blaming his teammate?  Threw him under the bus.  Pretty low. 

Bonds failed amphetamine test, blamed teammate
Posted: Thursday January 11, 2007 2:21AM; Updated: Thursday January 11, 2007 9:43AM
By T.J. Quinn, The (N.Y.) Daily News

Barry Bonds, already under investigation for lying under oath about his steroid use, failed a test under Major League Baseball's amphetamine policy last season and then initially blamed it on a teammate, the Daily News has learned.

Under the policy, which went into effect only last season, players are not publicly identified for a first positive test.

But according to several sources, when first informed by the MLB Players Association of the positive test, Bonds attributed it to a substance he had taken from the locker of teammate Mark Sweeney. Sources did not identify the drug in question but characterized it as a serious stimulant. . . . .

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/baseball/mlb/01/11/bonds.amphetamines/index.html

What a punk!!!