Author Topic: clear as day, 2 North Tower explosions caught on tape  (Read 12735 times)

sandycoosworth

clear as day, 2 North Tower explosions caught on tape
« on: January 11, 2007, 09:54:06 AM »

witin the first 3 seconds of the video ...

sandycoosworth

Re: clear as day, 2 North Tower explosions caught on tape
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 09:58:03 AM »

not as clear but still evident

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 09:58:46 AM »

note this one has flashes as well as upward debris (how can hundreds of pounds of steel be thrown upwards ?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 10:01:22 AM »

this one shows the flashes during the north tower collapse more clearly ... also a great shot of how the north tower core fell ... you can see that columns are falling from the core in several hundred foot chunks, as if they were cut half way down ...

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 10:02:39 AM »
I wish they would take all you conspiracy theory folks and lock you up in the mental institutes where you belong!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

sandycoosworth

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 10:08:51 AM »
charges going off in north tower as plane hits south tower

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 10:12:24 AM »
very strange, flashes comingfrom helicopter before south tower collapse

&mode=related&search=

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 10:46:28 AM »
bravo, sandy.

Science is what is going to wake people up.  When you involve politics, people close you out.  When you involve terrorists, people's hatred and ingrained prejuidices show through. When you mention "inside job" peolpe feel so betrayed and helpless that they deny the possibility of such a horrid thing.

It's hard to look at these videos and deny there were explosions going off in the towers, in organized fashion, in both buildings in a similar fashion. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 10:51:05 AM »
I'm having trouble seening what your talking about :-\

sandycoosworth

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 10:55:31 AM »
i dont expect to or want to change anyone minds... im posting this shit for those that are open minded and interested

it is interesting to look at the 911 CT talk as a litmus test; you can tell who actually thinks about facts/searches for truth and who just wants to reinforce their ingrained beliefs(ie intenseone, old rooster, joker) ... 911 happened because 95% of the world is absolutely brainless :(

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 11:01:14 AM »
i dont expect to or want to change anyone minds... im posting this shit for those that are open minded and interested

it is interesting to look at the 911 CT talk as a litmus test; you can tell who actually thinks about facts/searches for truth and who just wants to reinforce their ingrained beliefs(ie intenseone, old rooster, joker) ... 911 happened because 95% of the world is absolutely brainless :(

I watched it too,  what was i looking for?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 11:01:19 AM »
Ok, I see it now, two distinct flashes just above the center of that dark band around the building in the first seconds.  That is a good find, I doubt there is a good explanation for that.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 11:03:04 AM »

witin the first 3 seconds of the video ...

"it ws a military plane"

my couzin in law is a captain for PIA..he flies trans atlantic...anyhow..his words to me " yaar (friend) give me 10 tries with a commercial jet and i wont be able to hit a target like that at that speed..you just cant bank like that"
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 11:05:06 AM »
he said to hit a target that small like that....you HAVE to plot in the course before you take off...otherwise its impossible..
and this ws said to me before i had gotton into watching these vids..this ws 2 yrs ago..
carpe` vaginum!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 11:16:42 AM »
its possible the planes were on autopilot, no?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »

These post are filler,
There is no substance since any explanation other than your belief in explosions is ignored.

You posted a bunch of stuff before about how the NIST tests were rigged, yet Mr. Ryan didn't perform any tests himself and infact these test followed the proper test procedures as document in 1-5 and 1-6 of the report.

The fact that you want to trust in observations is good, just don't forget Aristotle was wrong doing the same thing.

Actual study in labs with testing is required and the only people that are qualified to do this side with NIST.

When the scholars for truth have one peer reviewed report put forward they might gain a shed of credibility.
Until then they are this is conjecture based on no proof and with no real lab testing to back it up.
Don't post that Jones crap either, he had a chance for BYU to test his sample and go over his thesis, he declined and quit (retired) instead.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 11:20:19 AM »
watch ryans video and youll see the NIST tests were bullshit :)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 11:27:53 AM »
I wish they would take all you conspiracy theory folks and lock you up in the mental institutes where you belong!

You never got a proper education. Human stupidity.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 11:28:59 AM »

i concur
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 11:33:40 AM »
These post are filler,
There is no substance since any explanation other than your belief in explosions is ignored.

You posted a bunch of stuff before about how the NIST tests were rigged, yet Mr. Ryan didn't perform any tests himself and infact these test followed the proper test procedures as document in 1-5 and 1-6 of the report.

The fact that you want to trust in observations is good, just don't forget Aristotle was wrong doing the same thing.

Actual study in labs with testing is required and the only people that are qualified to do this side with NIST.

When the scholars for truth have one peer reviewed report put forward they might gain a shed of credibility.
Until then they are this is conjecture based on no proof and with no real lab testing to back it up.
Don't post that Jones crap either, he had a chance for BYU to test his sample and go over his thesis, he declined and quit (retired) instead.

This thread isn't about Kevin Ryan.

Did you try to make it about Kevin Ryan so that people wouldn't think about the flashes they just saw on the World Trade Center?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 11:43:23 AM »
its possible the planes were on autopilot, no?

thats what he said to me with a laugh...and when i countered he looked at me and said something along the lines of " you r a former pakistani yaar..you should know better about how corruption works"..then we just dropped it..

i mean he told me in later conversations that these planes pretty much fly themselves..

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 11:45:34 AM »

you must hate this country for telling us to give up our first amendment right...what kinda person r you?
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 11:51:32 AM »
Are we saying these flashes are proof of something?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2007, 11:53:01 AM »
Are we saying these flashes are proof of something?

ok i'm gonna listen..we all are..

tell me what they are...

inquiring minds..
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2007, 11:53:20 AM »
you must hate this country for telling us to give up our first amendment right...what kinda person r you?

Rooster just said someone should be imprisoned for utilizing their First Amendment right?

Sounds like he's disparaging the Constitution of the United States of America.

Terry, why do you hate America?