Author Topic: Why is this  (Read 785 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Why is this
« on: January 11, 2007, 12:34:33 PM »
I just got back from a week at a resort in Cancun. I was in the spa one day, and after a back massage (sp?) and talkin to this lady i asked "who is president of mexico". I was interested i ntheir take on how it was a really close election, etc.  She did not know. She asked three other ladies working their, none of them knew. Finally, one offered "Vincente Fox". Some other mexican finally said who it was (F. Calderon, I believe). I was kind of intrigued, especially when the original girl i asked later asked me,  so who is the president of USA?

Maybe it is because I live close to DC where people are more into politics than other places, but I assumed that people in other countries at least had a clue as to who their president was?  What are your thoughts on this?
Valhalla awaits.

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Why is this
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 02:36:01 PM »
What are your thoughts on this?

Have you ever watched Jay Leno where he goes out on the streets and ask people easy questions like that?
It's just as scary as that

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Why is this
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 03:43:53 PM »
the simple truth is that anywhere from 50-90% of a populace depending on the country or area is hopelessly dumb and never attains a mental capacity/capability past the average 3rd grader nor do they think in depth about anything at all ever for as long as they live.
10% of the people make all the advancements/discoveries/accomplishments, while the rest are basically born to be an easily manipulated 'slave' labor class.