Author Topic: Barry Bonds and amphetamines  (Read 5628 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Barry Bonds and amphetamines
« on: January 11, 2007, 02:26:19 PM »
This guy's demons are going to come out real quick after this positive test.  I hope he realizes what he has done to himself and to baseball.
Squishy face retard

body88

Re: Barry Bonds and amphetamines
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 02:46:02 PM »
I guess there is no penalty for testing positive once?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 02:54:23 PM »
I guess there is no penalty for testing positive once?
Nope.  25 games for a second offense.
Squishy face retard

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 04:50:06 PM »
leave the man alone.
who cares.

the media clowns are destroying baseball.
W

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 05:02:03 PM »
leave the man alone.
who cares.

the media clowns are destroying baseball.
No.

Some fans do.

Very true along with Congress.
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 06:27:34 PM »
No.

Some fans do.

Very true along with Congress.

The US congress is a fucking joke and pretty much worthless.

btw you do know that amphetamines = not steroids?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 06:30:29 PM »
The US congress is a fucking joke and pretty much worthless. When it comes to this and illegal immigration, welfare and education, I would agree

btw you do know that amphetamines = not steroids? Yep
Hope that clears a few things up
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 06:33:26 PM »
I don't like Bonds much either, but as far as roid use goes this isn't really a big strike against him. What is disturbing is his ass is blaming someone else and he's probably gearing up to bust out the race card.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 06:35:27 PM »
I don't like Bonds much either, but as far as roid use goes this isn't really a big strike against him. What is disturbing is his ass is blaming someone else and he's probably gearing up to bust out the race card.
No.  Just overall it shows his credibility and possible pattern of behavior on the issue.
Squishy face retard

body88

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 06:41:45 PM »
I think it is a little late for mlb to bring the hammer down  ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 06:43:17 PM »
I think it is a little late for mlb to bring the hammer down  ::)
If they keep it up they will lose the crowds all over again.  I'm telling you, Bonds did this.  People knew about Canseco for years and nobody did anything.  Barry broke the single season record and associated with BALCO which supplied every major athlete.  Thank the big bald dickhead as well as Congress.
Squishy face retard

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 06:43:47 PM »
Baseball sucks now anyway. Even the playoffs are boring as shit nowadays. The only good thing is Yanks/Red Sox and that's boring due to the fact Boston is good once every 86 years.  ::)

body88

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 06:48:49 PM »
Baseball sucks now anyway. Even the playoffs are boring as shit nowadays. The only good thing is Yanks/Red Sox and that's boring due to the fact Boston is good once every 86 years.  ::)

Haha, why is it the Yankees have not won anything in over a decade? You would think with the nearest team 120 million behind them they could get something together? We will always have the last laugh. 2004 was the biggest choke in the history of competitive athletics, CLASSIC!

LETS GO TIGERS   C -H-O-K- E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 06:50:22 PM »

Haha, why is it the Yankees have not won anything in over a decade? You would think with the nearest team 120 million behind them they could get something together?

LETS GO TIGERS   C -H-O-K- E

Ahhh yes, a Boston fan. With the second highest payroll it's only laughable that they can't even make the wild card nor do anything in the postseason 99.9% of the time. Why would you even bother talking? How many division titles has Boston won since 1990? HAHAHAHAHA, don't bother replying.

How's your offseason going? Looks pretty terrible to me. Would've made my life if you didn't sign D-Mat.

body88

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 06:55:59 PM »
Ahhh yes, a Boston fan. With the second highest payroll it's only laughable that they can't even make the wild card nor do anything in the postseason 99.9% of the time. Why would you even bother talking? How many division titles has Boston won since 1990? HAHAHAHAHA, don't bother replying.

How's your offseason going? Looks pretty terrible to me. Would've made my life if you didn't sign D-Mat.

How is our offseason going? Lol, well since we have a better team then you pretty good.Schilling, Becket,Dmat,Wakefield,Paplebon and Lester. You could only wish, aaaahahahah! They are better offensively to!!!!

Laughable is the fact you cannot make it out of the first round of the playoffs with a 200 million $ advantage over your opponent. The second highest payroll in baseball is still 120 mill behind the Choksters!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 07:00:36 PM »

How is out offseason going? Lol, well since we have a better team then you pretty good.Schilling, Becket,Dmat,Wakefield,Paplebon and Lester. You could only wish, aaaahahahah!

Laughable is the fact you cannot make it out of the first round of the playoffs with a 200 million $ advantage over your opponent. The second highest team in baseball is 120 mill behins the Choksters!!!!!!

Funny that the second highest team can't even make the playoffs or even get second in their division let alone compete, so I really don't understand what you're bragging about. How was it like watching us from home last October? The Red Sox haven't done shit this offseason outside of dropping almost $100 million on a pitcher that's never thrown in America. Can't even dump Manny. Schilling is on the decline big time and Beckett is incredibly overrated. Wakefield is awful, and I mean awful. He was AWESOME with his 7-11 record and 4.63 ERA last year. I don't even understand why the Boston/Yankees rivalry is even good, it's just a lesser team thinking they belong in our league. I would worry about beating the Blue Jays out for 2nd in the division before talking about competing with the Yanks. But hey, you keep doing what you're doing, maybe you might compete into June this year.

body88

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 07:06:40 PM »
Funny that the second highest team can't even make the playoffs or even get second in their division let alone compete, so I really don't understand what you're bragging about. How was it like watching us from home last October? The Red Sox haven't done shit this offseason outside of dropping almost $100 million on a pitcher that's never thrown in America. Can't even dump Manny. Schilling is on the decline big time and Beckett is incredibly overrated. Wakefield is awful, and I mean awful. He was AWESOME with his 7-11 record and 4.63 ERA last year. I don't even understand why the Boston/Yankees rivalry is even good, it's just a lesser team thinking they belong in our league. I would worry about beating the Blue Jays out for 2nd in the division before talking about competing with the Yanks. But hey, you keep doing what you're doing, maybe you might compete into June this year.

Ahahahaah this has got to be the dumbest post I have ever read. people tell you all day you have no clue what you are talking about. I can see why. You think the only move the sox made was d matt? Aaaahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!

Go do some research and see who the better team will be this year. I am not going to explain things yet again!!! The red sox have the better team this year, that is a fact ;D

wooo wooooo

all aboard the bandwagon!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 07:08:46 PM »

Ahahahaah this has got to be the dumbest post I have ever read. people tell you all day you have no clue what you are talking about. I can see why. You think the only move the sox made was d matt? Aaaahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!

Go do some research and see who the better team will be this year. I am not going to explain things yet again!!! The red sox have the better team this year. That is a fact ;D

The Yankees have made all the right moves this year, even dumping Johnson. I notice you completely ignore the fact that the second highest payroll in baseball can't even get 2nd in their own division nor the fact that you brag about Beckett, who had a 5.09 ERA and Wakefield, who was 7-11 and with 4.00+ ERA. The Red Sox are far from special and should worry about beating the Blue Jays out, because I doubt they'll even be able to do that this year.

It was the same shit last year, Boston this, Boston that and they were out of the playoff chase by the end of July. Just another crappy team with some over-zealous fans that think they can hang with the big dogs in baseball.

Oh, I think the only people that have no clue around here are the bandwagoning douche bags that can't make a point regarding anything unless it involves a Boston team.  ::)

body88

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 07:18:24 PM »
The Yankees have made all the right moves this year, even dumping Johnson. I notice you completely ignore the fact that the second highest payroll in baseball can't even get 2nd in their own division nor the fact that you brag about Beckett, who had a 5.09 ERA and Wakefield, who was 7-11 and with 4.00+ ERA. The Red Sox are far from special and should worry about beating the Blue Jays out, because I doubt they'll even be able to do that this year.

It was the same shit last year, Boston this, Boston that and they were out of the playoff chase by the end of July. Just another crappy team with some over-zealous fans that think they can hang with the big dogs in baseball.

Oh, I think the only people that have no clue around here are the bandwagoning douche bags that can't make a point regarding anything unless it involves a Boston team.  ::)

Haha, you call me a douche? I am not even going to debate you. You troll around here talking a bunch of shit. At least 5 people per day call you out on bullshit you claim. There is no point to try and make points to you. You ignore them all anyway.

The starting rotation for the sox is far better then that of the yankees. That is a fact, look it up. The fact is, you ignore any valid points that may detract from your opinion. There is no point to debate with you.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 07:23:12 PM »

Haha, you call me a douche? I am not even going to debate you. You troll around here talking a bunch of shit. At least 5 people per day call you out on bullshit you claim. There is no point to try and make points to you. You ignore them all anyway.

The starting rotation for the sox is far better then that of the yankees. That is a fact, look it up. The fact is, you ignore any valid points that may detract from your opinion. There is no point to debate with you.

Have fun talking to yourself, aaahahahaha! 

Troll around here? I've yet to see make a prove the Red Sox rotation is better. Mussina and Wang are better than the Red Sox two best pitchers. Pavano should be back pitching this year and he was better than Becket to begin with. For all the money you pour into that pitching, it sure did a lot with Beckett's 5.00 ERA and Wakefield's 7-11 record. I'm still not sold on Paplebon being a starter and Lester is nothing to jump up for joy about. Who knows what D-Mat is going to do this year, he could suck for all you know. Schilling is nothing more than a good starter now. He's nothing special anymore. Meanwhile, the Yankees have a young pitcher who went 19-6 last year as their ace.  ;D

Do me a favor, if you're going to make a claim about the Red Sox pitching, prove it with facts and not bullshit fanboy speculation. The numbers don't lie. But I guess it's to be expected with a biased douche bag.

Oh by the way, I've already proven I know more about college football than the majority of the clowns posting on this board since the championship game with their bandwagoning bullshit. You're welcome to look back to last month to prove that.  ::)