Author Topic: Creator of the water fueled car murdered!..NO surprise here  (Read 7849 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Creator of the water fueled car murdered!..NO surprise here
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2008, 04:11:44 PM »
Are you talking about the Revolution March or the fuel solution here?  ;D
Of course both, the revolution is blooming ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2008, 04:21:17 PM »
AH HA!!!  as of 5pm I've produced my first hydrogen!  ;D

Ok, I started my first experiment this morning at 8:00am as soon as home depot was open for business ;D  Had several setbacks because I didn't know shit about using an multimeter so had to google my ass off.  didn't know how to crimp gator clips on wire, then remembered I use to know and am on butthead setting, did some research to make sure I was seting the cell up right and boom, I'm on my way 8) bobble booble booble... :P  BANG :o fuck, that's loud shit... right now I'm just playing with a 6v battery, NO SHIT!!! :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2008, 05:24:51 PM »
weird, I already ran into my first strange phenomenon.  The water I started with in the cell was ice cold, no choice, my only source unless I take another trip to the store for water and lazy is set in after 5 trips to home depot.  So anyway, cold slows the reaction.  I didn't want to wait for the water to warm up so I just took some hot water in a separate glass and set it in the hydrogen reaction cell to warm up the water.  The fucking hot water evaporated over an inch out of the glass that I set in the cell, in a matter of minutes.  Now I've nuked a lot of water for earl grey or whatever and never had that much naturally evaporate off in a few minutes.  This was really odd.  I don't know what this is.  Maybe nothing but weird.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »
booya... got production off of 3 volts.  I'm not hooking up to the car for a bit of initial pre testing. taking a few videos if anyone is interested.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2008, 09:07:32 PM »
weird, I already ran into my first strange phenomenon.  The water I started with in the cell was ice cold, no choice, my only source unless I take another trip to the store for water and lazy is set in after 5 trips to home depot.  So anyway, cold slows the reaction.  I didn't want to wait for the water to warm up so I just took some hot water in a separate glass and set it in the hydrogen reaction cell to warm up the water.  The fucking hot water evaporated over an inch out of the glass that I set in the cell, in a matter of minutes.  Now I've nuked a lot of water for earl grey or whatever and never had that much naturally evaporate off in a few minutes.  This was really odd.  I don't know what this is.  Maybe nothing but weird.

Cant you just use warm tap water in a mason jar?   Water evaporated from open air source may be the difference.??

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2008, 10:16:34 AM »
You can get hydrogen from an even smaller voltage.
However it will take more energy to produce hydrogen, then you will get converting it back to water.

That simple chemistry.

Entropy is a bitch.

If you want to increase the reaction add salt to the water, add  as much salt as the water can take and add heat.

The only way for you to take advantage of it as free energy though is to use solar power to achieve the electrolysis and then some means of compressing and storing the gas.
Z

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2008, 12:35:18 PM »
Add a small amount of hydrochloric acid, that increases the conductivity much more than salt would.

You can find it at Home Depot in the swimming pool department.  Some people call it muriatic acid.

Above all, don't get any on you