Author Topic: A good read on china  (Read 2298 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
A good read on china
« on: January 12, 2007, 12:51:55 AM »
A number of military guys I know consider china to be our real longterm thread, let's hope that isn't true! The good news is they have few if any nukes that can hit us. The bad is that they're working on them as we speak.

http://www.defensetech.org/archives/cat_eye_on_china.html

Discuss.

sandycoosworth

Re: A good read on china
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 05:53:06 AM »
the war in iraq seems largely about controlling resources to keep them out of chinese hands (ie to become a middleman to china) ... they need oil/natural gas to grow and if amreeka can insert itself into that equation (as the pipeline will allow us to do) it can controll how fast they grow as well as pay back the massive debt amreeka accumulated from them in overpriced oil

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 07:16:44 AM »
Yes, the war for resources in Iraq has largely to do with controling the growth of China and India in the long run.

The US is the big culprit here, trying to control the flow of oil so it han hinder the economic development of other nations.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 07:18:32 AM »
those nations would destroy the US given half the chance ... its survival of the fittest

sandycoosworth

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 07:27:22 AM »
i think youll also notice the US seems to be alligning itself with pakistan, you can bet than when india (who i think is the next threat after china) comes up theyll knock them down fast!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 07:32:20 AM »
i think youll also notice the US seems to be alligning itself with pakistan, you can bet than when india (who i think is the next threat after china) comes up theyll knock them down fast!

You must of missed the article today where America is accusing Pakistan of harbouring Al Qaeda.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/pakistan/Story/0,,1988957,00.html
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 07:34:37 AM »
pakistan doesnt "harbour" al quaeda

they recruit, fund, train and provide logistical support for them

with full knowledge and approval from the US

nice try though :)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 07:46:51 AM »
That's your opinion, not fact.

Show me an article from a reputable source that states this,
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 07:56:26 AM »
the ny times reported the ISI funded 911, as well as the uk guardian and the indian times ... and the FBI confirmed it

do your own research :)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 08:05:26 AM »
You already posted that information.

That doesn't link the CIA, it links the ISI or one of its operators with Al Qaeda.

If the CIA was involved it would be headline news.

Your post said that CIA and ISI are linked together. They are not and there isn't a credible source that links them.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 08:13:25 AM »
-the FBI confirmed the details of this wire transfer, which came from the DIRECTOR of the ISI gen mahmood... and was followed by his resignation ... yet there is NO invasion of pakistan, instead amreeka invades iraq and afgan

-mahmood was meeting with tenet and the CIA all week in the US before and durign 911 btw

you can be really stupid sometimes ...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 08:26:07 AM »
-the FBI confirmed the details of this wire transfer, which came from the DIRECTOR of the ISI gen mahmood... and was followed by his resignation ... yet there is NO invasion of pakistan, instead amreeka invades iraq and afgan

-mahmood was meeting with tenet and the CIA all week in the US before and durign 911 btw

you can be really stupid sometimes ...

The Pashtun region is in both Afghanistan and in Pakistan.
Pakistan said they were going to take care of their situation if America paid to help, and America did. Now Pakistan isn't dealing with it because elections are supposed to happen this year and they don't want a civil war.

The ISI and the CIA are separate organizations, just like the Mossad and the CIA. They may work together on somethings, but their are many things they don't.
You don't have any credible evidence that shows the CIA or the US government  planed and help finance 9-11.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 08:52:06 AM »
the proof is in the pudding ... if cia wasnt playing puppet with ISI then we would have bombed them instead of iraq and afgan

you should look into the mass airlift exodus of 4000 taliban, al quaeda and bin laden family members from afgan to pakistan ... that could not have been organized without the US :)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 09:08:04 AM »
The proof is in facts and documentation.

The airlift was organized by Pakistan, and had approval from the US.
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/020128fa_FACT

Quite a bit of things have been going on to protect Musharaaf from another civil war with the Pashtuns.

Pakistan let America down by not following through with their agreements.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 09:17:35 AM »
u starting to see how blurred the lines between taliban/al quaeda/isi are (taliban and isi are mostly pushtuns btw)

its no secret PNAC wanted to change the direction of amreeka, its also no secret they said a new pearl harbor would expedite the process

amreeka is now in that direction and we had a new pearl harbor

the new pearl harbor was set up by an agency the CIA created

i really dont understand how you cannot connect these dots...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 09:34:59 AM »
u starting to see how blurred the lines between taliban/al quaeda/isi are (taliban and isi are mostly pushtuns btw)

its no secret PNAC wanted to change the direction of amreeka, its also no secret they said a new pearl harbor would expedite the process

amreeka is now in that direction and we had a new pearl harbor

the new pearl harbor was set up by an agency the CIA created

i really dont understand how you cannot connect these dots...

The CIA didn't create the ISI. The ISI was around long before the CIA was involved and have their own objectives.
America doesn't have much interest in Kashmir, but it is a huge deal for the ISI.
My opinion is that ISI would kill their own mother in order to extend their power in Pakistan.
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 09:43:30 AM »
The CIA didn't create the ISI. The ISI was around long before the CIA was involved and have their own objectives.
America doesn't have much interest in Kashmir, but it is a huge deal for the ISI.
My opinion is that ISI would kill their own mother in order to extend their power in Pakistan.

Well, they didn't create the ISI, but it's obvious they're in bed with them. In the perfect world, Pakistan and Afghanistan would be blow away, but they weren't, rather the US invaded Iraq. There's something fishy here, open your eyes man.