Author Topic: Fellow Christians--I've got a bit of a dilemma.  (Read 7105 times)

Purge_WTF

Fellow Christians--I've got a bit of a dilemma.
« on: January 12, 2007, 07:11:21 AM »
  To sum it up: I'd like to get married to a good woman someday, but I don't want children. Now, the odds of finding a secular woman who doesn't want kids are rare enough, but I suspect that it'll be next to impossible to find a religious woman who doesn't.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Fellow Christians--I've got a bit of a dilemma.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 07:55:52 AM »
I don't know many women period who don't want to have kids, regardless of their religious beliefs.  They are the exception IMO.  You'll probably have a tough time finding one.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 08:40:32 AM »
  To sum it up: I'd like to get married to a good woman someday, but I don't want children. Now, the odds of finding a secular woman who doesn't want kids are rare enough, but I suspect that it'll be next to impossible to find a religious woman who doesn't.

www.christiansingles.com   

gluck

if you love her..you'll WANT her to have your babies...
carpe` vaginum!

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 08:55:54 AM »

probably the toughest thing you will find is a good woman.  talk about impossible.  worry about having children later. 
good women are out there, but it sure is hard to find them.

i believe you would change your mind about having kids once you did find a good woman. 

or, she would change it for you!!      ;D

fellas, am i lyin??
W

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 09:44:40 AM »
nope you are right. I am having my 1st on July 15th

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 09:51:46 AM »
but I suspect that it'll be next to impossible to find a religious woman who doesn't.

It's not impossible but it does seem somewhat rare.  Beach Bum is right.  It seems like the majority of women want children.

But Purge, how old are you?  You may change your mind about kids if you're young.  But then again, you may not. 

Toxy, I just don't agree with this statement but I've seen you post things like it before.  Is this a cultural thing or do you have a strong desire to become a parent? 

R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 10:28:05 AM »

Toxy, I just don't agree with this statement but I've seen you post things like it before.  Is this a cultural thing or do you have a strong desire to become a parent? 

to me if a woman is willing to endure 9 months of pain...just to have my kid..i dont know any other way she could let you know that she loves you with all her heart....than that..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 10:31:11 AM »
nope you are right. I am having my 1st on July 15th

congrats.... ;)
W

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 07:33:11 PM »
Well I don't want kids because I think the world is a shithole, just try finding chicks who feel the same as me.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 09:21:39 PM »
Well I don't want kids because I think the world is a shithole, just try finding chicks who feel the same as me.

LOL..the world was, and will always be a shithole mike....maybe you should have some babies so they can be the generation that fixes it all!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 09:41:56 PM »
LOL..the world was, and will always be a shithole mike....maybe you should have some babies so they can be the generation that fixes it all!

AArrrgh,optimism! Noooo, it's sinking in i'm thinking positive thoughts! One can only pray the next generation fixes things. I see things getting worse im afraid.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 09:47:12 PM »
AArrrgh,optimism! Noooo, it's sinking in i'm thinking positive thoughts! One can only pray the next generation fixes things. I see things getting worse im afraid.

ha ha..

yeah, but look at it this way...your parents had vietnam, their parents had WWII and korea....cold wars and communism....its very cyclical.  just look at some of the crazy shit from back in the day dude...great depression, fires, floods, shit...even Elvis was considered a threat to american culture at one point..LOL  unless, the nukes start flyin'...its the same shit. dont worry...fuck...make babies...live life....

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 12:33:45 AM »
ha ha..

yeah, but look at it this way...your parents had vietnam, their parents had WWII and korea....cold wars and communism....its very cyclical.  just look at some of the crazy shit from back in the day dude...great depression, fires, floods, shit...even Elvis was considered a threat to american culture at one point..LOL  unless, the nukes start flyin'...its the same shit. dont worry...f**k...make babies...live life....

Yes they had to suffer all that true, but what about liberalism, gayness, drugs, gang vioelence, deifying celebrities etc. How do i deal with bringing up kids around all that?? :(

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 11:05:19 AM »
  I'm 27, Stella.

And Mike's reasonings above are part of the problem for me as well. The world isn't a safe place ever since that bitch ate that apple.  :D ;D I'm just not cut out for parenthood. A lot of people have told me that I'm smart and have applauded my decision. I suspect the world would be a better place if people who knew ahead of time that they weren't gonna be competent parents would refrain from having kids to begin with. I recently bumped into an online dating service that caters to people who don't want children; we'll see what happens.

Thanx for the replies, folks!

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 01:39:02 PM »
thanks MightyMouse. I don't think that children are such a bad thing. before I found out I was like you I didn't want them at all but once I found out I was really excited it will really change you as a person

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 11:43:45 PM »
thanks MightyMouse. I don't think that children are such a bad thing. before I found out I was like you I didn't want them at all but once I found out I was really excited it will really change you as a person

Says the man with no teenagers.   :D

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2007, 11:01:10 AM »
Says the man with no teenagers.   :D

yea I know. that is what everyone keeps telling me.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2007, 12:01:41 PM »

Get your vasectomy now.

www.match.com

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2007, 12:29:27 PM »

well date older woman with no kid, or find someone who can't have kids!!!

simple really, there is a lot of woman outhere who doesn't wanna have kids
are you delusional?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 08:28:54 AM »
how old are you?

nearly impossible to find a woman over 30 who doesn't have the baby itch.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2007, 01:40:45 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 07:46:36 AM »
yea I know. that is what everyone keeps telling me.

It's all true.  Somewhere around age 12 or 13 an alien will kidnap your child and replace him or her with a moody, irritable, ungrateful, somewhat arrogant kid who doesn't think you're nearly as smart and strong as you were the year before.  In some cases, the child will remain abducted for years.  Mine were returned in about a year.  But it was one long year. 

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 03:39:56 AM »

exactly!

btw, more chicks nowadays dont want kids....media fukt with their head so much they r too scared to be out of shape or fold on their precious careers...

so, u might just have a good chance, Mr.Selfish;)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 07:14:14 AM »
exactly!

btw, more chicks nowadays dont want kids....media fukt with their head so much they r too scared to be out of shape or fold on their precious careers...

so, u might just have a good chance, Mr.Selfish;)

Gee, let me guess--you became a parent (I'm guessing at a fairly young age, from the tone of your post) and now your social, personal, and financial lives are all pretty much kaput, right? Hell, maybe YOUR parents shouldn't have had children.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 08:11:51 AM »
Purge, very rich imagination, bro. Are you scared of the bogeyman when the lights r turned off?