Author Topic: Bulk Cycle ideas  (Read 1112 times)

BigIronMike25

Bulk Cycle ideas
« on: January 12, 2007, 07:16:44 AM »
Heres what i got going on come February after being OFF for 8 months:

Wk 1-10   Test Enanthate 1000mg x week

Wk 1-6     Dianabol   50mg x day

Wk 1-12   Deca-Durabolin 450mg x week

Wk 11-13  Test Propionate 800mg x week

Then Proper PCT

want to add tren enanthate but probably wont have the funds to do so!  DIV where u at bro???

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Bulk Cycle ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 09:07:21 AM »
Why don't you run the cycle longer (i.e. 16-20 weeks)? Just curious.

BigIronMike25

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 10:09:00 AM »
Why don't you run the cycle longer (i.e. 16-20 weeks)? Just curious.

that was the plan originally but :

1) Im wanting to compete again in late August and need time OFF before a cutting cycle

2) Im stapped as hell for cash right now, i work mainly on commission!!!

appreciate your ideas Rimbaud

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 10:50:52 AM »
2) Im stapped as hell for cash right now, i work mainly on commission!!!

I know the feeling.

kksmoke

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 09:18:49 PM »
hey mike... its kevin from the rec.  hey, come over to MD. and vote for my article. Jarnold did one but no one is voting forit and he's gonna give me his vote. i need some help.... i'm new to the MD forums and apparently its a popularity contest over there.  also... read my article, i think you will appreciate it.

thanks bro.  the voting ends on the 15th, so, preferebly ASAP on the vote.

I run Shit

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 09:57:47 PM »
Heres what i got going on come February after being OFF for 8 months:

Wk 1-10   Test Enanthate 1000mg x week

Wk 1-6     Dianabol   50mg x day

Wk 1-12   Deca-Durabolin 450mg x week

Wk 11-13  Test Propionate 800mg x week

Then Proper PCT

want to add tren enanthate but probably wont have the funds to do so!  DIV where u at bro???

Over-all, the cycle will work fine, but I'll pick at it a little bit.

First off, I don't care for the deca being run this close to the end of the cycle...deca is better off pulled at a 4wk minimum before a cycle ends IMO. It is not a pure necessity, but it will make the transition into PCT smoother. Deca takes forever to get out of your system, and for this reason it can be a little harder to come off of. However, deca should be run at a 8-12 wk minimum, so you're on track there.
It's just a thought, but maybe a test/tren cycle would be more suitable for this cycle...maybe, maybe not.  All-in-all, this cycle w/deca, would be far better suited run for 16wks, but I understand your limits this go around.
I understand that you're wanting to use deca simply because w/test it is such a phenomenal mass product...and right now that is your main concern. But like we've talked before, in my opinion, your main focus should be upping your daily calorie intake. If you did this, then the test/tren/dbol cycle would be a perfect fit.

*For those that are not aware, I know BigMike25 personally, that is why I mentioned his daily intake of calories.

*Mike, I have some more changes I'd like to talk to you about, really a total differant approach then the one you've laid out. Give me a shout this wk end and we'll discus it...if you like it, then post it up on the board for more review.