Author Topic: PRO BOWL SELECTIONS...WTF  (Read 1244 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
PRO BOWL SELECTIONS...WTF
« on: January 12, 2007, 07:42:18 AM »
Someone explain how the hell Chris McAlister Gets in and Asante Samuel is left out...
Do they go by stats anymore.

1 Asante Samuel NE 10 INT
2 Champ Bailey DEN 10 INT
3 Rashean Mathis JAC 8 INT
4 Nnamdi Asomugha OAK 8 INT
5 Charles Woodson GB 8 INT
6 Walt Harris SF 8 INT
7 Chris McAlister BAL 6 INT
8 Kevin Kaesviharn CIN 6 INT
9 Lito Sheppard PHI 6 INT
10 Dawan Landry BAL 5 INT
11 Ed Reed BAL 5 INT

Champ Baily Damn near got Defensive POY with the samn amount of pics.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: PRO BOWL SELECTIONS...WTF
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 07:44:35 AM »
JEsus Christ...

Deanglo Hall gets in and Woodson is out...and its not like they werent throwing to deanglo halls side A la Deion...dude got roasted all year...and woodson had a great year with 8 picks.

I cant figure it out for the life of me

body88

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 07:45:17 AM »
Polotics, Ty Warren and Vince Wilfork where also screwed. Asanti was fucked the hardest, the guy now has 11 picks ::) He also was working in a secondary with all the starters inured. Harrison has been out most all of the season, Wilson has been out all season and Hobbs is playing with a broken wrist. Yet, the pats are 2nd in the league with fewest points allowed, 13 - 4, going to the second round of the playoffs ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 07:49:11 AM »
Polotics. Ty Warren and Vince Wilfork where also screwed. Asantgi got fucked, tghe guy now has 11 picks ::) He also was working in a secondary with all the starters inured. Harrison has been out most all of the season, Wilson has been out all season and Scott is playing with a broken wrist. Yet, the pats are 2nd in the league with fewest points allowed 13, 3 and in the second round of the playoffs ::)

I guess that explains how Tony Romo got in too.

body88

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 07:51:30 AM »
I am not going to bitch, because teams get screwed every year. But, the Asanti snub is pure horseshit. Same for Warren. How can you have 10 picks in a secondary devestated by injury, on a team that went 12 - 4 and made it to the second round off the playoffs? The patriots have battled injuries all year

The pats allowed (an average) of 14 points per game while the ravens averaged 12.8. Does not make sense.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 07:53:34 AM »
I am not going to bitch, because teams get screwed every year. But, the Asanti snub is pure horseshit. Same for Warren. How can you have 10 picks in a secondary devestated by injury, on a team that went 12 - 4 and made it to the second round off the playoffs?

EXACTLY....thats my beef...He basically led that defense to the playoffs. ....AND DUDE TACKLES....He was a jacked up legend last year, but im sure his team takes notice of that and it will reflect in his contract.

body88

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 07:56:10 AM »
EXACTLY....thats my beef...He basically led that defense to the playoffs. ....AND DUDE TACKLES....He was a jacked up legend last year, but im sure his team takes notice of that and it will reflect in his contract.

He has made big improvements. With the cap space they have and they first round picks at there disposal we all expect Asanti to be back. I believe contract negotiations have started already.

Check out the year's Ty Warren and Vince Wilfork are having.

I am not taking anything away from champ, he is a great player. The best there is at the position. But, to snub Asanti was hate driven.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 08:06:01 AM »
Someone explain how the hell Chris McAlister Gets in and Asante Samuel is left out...
Do they go by stats anymore.

1 Asante Samuel NE 10 INT
2 Champ Bailey DEN 10 INT
3 Rashean Mathis JAC 8 INT
4 Nnamdi Asomugha OAK 8 INT
5 Charles Woodson GB 8 INT
6 Walt Harris SF 8 INT
7 Chris McAlister BAL 6 INT
8 Kevin Kaesviharn CIN 6 INT
9 Lito Sheppard PHI 6 INT
10 Dawan Landry BAL 5 INT
11 Ed Reed BAL 5 INT

Champ Baily Damn near got Defensive POY with the samn amount of pics.

What does this have to do with bodybuilding?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 08:06:49 AM »
JEsus Christ...

Deanglo Hall gets in and Woodson is out...and its not like they werent throwing to deanglo halls side A la Deion...dude got roasted all year...and woodson had a great year with 8 picks.

I cant figure it out for the life of me

because you are stupid
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 08:10:31 AM »
I have always like Ty Warren. Is he an everydown end? And it it is hard to see the contributions vince makes because he is at the NT. Check it out true story. My uncle was the first nose tackle to ever play in the 3-4. His name is Curly Culp he played with the chiefs and the oilers..He has been to 7 pro bowls and once got most out standing defensive player (75). He has a super bowl ring also. All from the nose so you know he was a beast. I dont know why they dont consider him for the hall. We write letters all the time but no one answers. But if you get a chance look him up.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 08:10:56 AM »
because you are stupid
and you are stupid looking :D

body88

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 08:11:11 AM »
I have always like Ty Warren. Is he an everydown end? And it it is hard to see the contributions vince makes because he is at the NT. Check it out true story. My uncle was the first nose tackle to ever play in the 3-4. His name is Curly Culp he played with the chiefs and the oilers..He has been to 7 pro bowls and once got most out standing defensive player (75). He has a super bowl ring also. All from the nose so you know he was a beast. I dont know why they dont consider him for the hall. We write letters all the time but no one answers. But if you get a chance look him up.

Have you checked out the new sports board? Cool story about your uncle btw.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 08:11:37 AM »

He has made big improvements. With the cap space they have and they first round picks at there disposal we all expect Asanti to be back. I believe contract negotiations have started already.

Check out the year's Ty Warren and Vince Wilfork are having.

I am not taking anything away from champ, he is a great player. The best there is at the position. But, to snub Asanti was hate driven.

Hey warren had 10 sacks from the d tackle...he got snubbed too

body88

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 08:12:01 AM »
Hey warren had 10 sacks from the d tackle...he got snubbed too

Yep

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 08:12:36 AM »
Have you checked out the new sports board? Cool story about your uncle btw.

No i havent seen it but i guess the mods can move this topic there.