Author Topic: re...  (Read 5507 times)

donthate1

• Getbig II
is a smoking hot babe!!!!!!!!!! She is no doubt the world's hottest fitness model.

Alot of you guys bash King, but he goes to bed with this gorgeous fitness model everynight. None of us do, with the exception of Milos Sarcev and a few other lucky pros.

Damn, the King has it ALL, a model wife, and he's 280lbs and shredded, with abs and 21 inch guns  :o :o, and he has 6 endorsement contracts, earns hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and has a rich wife to, and has two houses, a huge mansion on the outskirts of NYC worth $1.500,000?, a Black Custom-Built Hummer and one of the SICKEST BACK-DOUBLE-BI SHOTS in the world

Whenever someone bashes king, they only do it because they wish they were him

It sounds like you want to SUCK KING OFF!!  What are you his his loverboy??

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: King Kamali has a SMOKING HOT WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 10:48:12 AM »

all of these were told to me by ifbb pros, as was the news about barb playing around on him :)

for someone that thinks bodybuilding is gay (yet you like to roll around with other men ::)) why do you somehow get inside information from the pros themselves jimmy?

E
E

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 10:50:06 AM »
something being a rumor doesnt make it unsound ... i wouldnt have never opened my mouth if i didnt hear it from a reliable source

just like when i broke the news about jodi/mcfarland

just like when i broke the news about lee priest hitting women

just like when i broke the news about chick putting shit in his arms

all of these were told to me by ifbb pros, as was the news about barb playing around on him :)

you have no proof that Lee hits women, or Chick putsd stuff in his arms etc. Coming on here and making claims like that can lead to liable, remember that bro. And I personally know people who know of Barbara and in no way are anything you say even close to what I know about her. You can't just sprout out whatever crap you feel like  :-\

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
It sounds like you want to SUCK KING OFF!!  What are you his his loverboy??

I'm just a fan who wants to reveal the real king to people, for too long have nerds on here portrayed King as this stuck-up, arrogant cocky person, when he's actually the nicest, kindest, coolest person I've ever met. I met him the the O and we talked for a while about the O and placings and stuff. He really is the coolest cat who loves his fans and treats them great. King is a true credit to the sport and great ambassador to the sport. Look for him to crack the O top 10 this year 8)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 10:54:02 AM »

for someone that thinks bodybuilding is gay (yet you like to roll around with other men ::)) why do you somehow get inside information from the pros themselves jimmy?

E

you got it in one earl. You just owned yourself once again Jimmy.  :-\

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »
you have no proof that Lee hits women, or Chick putsd stuff in his arms etc. Coming on here and making claims like that can lead to liable, remember that bro. And I personally know people who know of Barbara and in no way are anything you say even close to what I know about her. You can't just sprout out whatever crap you feel like  :-\
Quality Grammar!! LOL

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 10:56:36 AM »
You just owned yourself once again Jimmy.  :-\

no I owned Jimmy 8)

E
E

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
quality comeback little boy. Now run along, mommy is calling you as dinner is ready. Time to go and finish homework  ;)

sandycoosworth

the only person getting owned here is king ... but i would bet my left nut hes cheating on her just as much as she is on him so its all good

as for the reasons people (especially pros) tell me things

a) because i do favors for many of them

b) because i keep my mouth shut till im given permission to open it
   (i kept my mouth shut about the lee priest wife beating and the chic oil arms for 2 years,  the king wife   
   cheating thing i heard 3 yers ago)

c) because they dont have the integrity to say shit under their own names

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
the only person getting owned here is king ... but i would bet my left nut hes cheating on her just as much as she is on him so its all good

as for the reasons people (especially pros) tell me things

a) because i do favors for many of them

b) because i keep my mouth shut till im given permission to open it
   (i kept my mouth shut about the lee priest wife beating and the chic oil arms for 2 years,  the king wife   
   cheating thing i heard 3 yers ago)

c) because they dont have the integrity to say shit under their own names

Your a doochebag who knows jack shit..... ::)

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
Yes, King's wife IS "smokin'-hot"!  :o

And, as the King said on the radio...criticize/demean him all you want if you must, BUT leave his wife/family OUT of it...that is, if you have any decency/character at all!!!

sandycoosworth

Your a doochebag who knows jack shit..... ::)

thats you're not your and you got douchebag wrong as well .... nice try though

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
to conclude this thread then, earl has owned jimmy, i've owned him and king has owned him without even being here. So has chic, damn it sucks to be sandycoosworth  :-\

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

the more you post, the more silly you sound  :-\

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
I'm just a fan who wants to reveal the real king to people, for too long have nerds on here portrayed King as this stuck-up, arrogant cocky person, when he's actually the nicest, kindest, coolest person I've ever met. I met him the the O and we talked for a while about the O and placings and stuff. He really is the coolest cat who loves his fans and treats them great. King is a true credit to the sport and great ambassador to the sport. Look for him to crack the O top 10 this year 8)

Anyone have that video of King elbowing George Farrah at that show last year?  Yeah, real credit to the sport. :P

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
farah messed around with the king and king stuck up for himself. George was trying to shove the king, so the king, like a real man, shoved him back. King stands up for himself, rather than being spineless. King did what all real men would do...and stood up for himself...perhaps you should do that more rather than being spineless mate!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
Weellllll you get the point there poindexter.....

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
...Alot of you guys bash King, but he goes to bed with this gorgeous fitness model everynight...

So what you are saying is that Barbara Kamali is insane, right?  Why else would she sleep with the King?

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
the more you post, the more silly you sound  :-\

I luv it, this comming from a guy that knows absolutley knows jack shit about king but yet feels that its his duty post nonsense.  Cause ya met the guy once! ya freggin dweeb!!

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
So what you are saying is that Barbara Kamali is insane, right?  Why else would she sleep with the King?

No, Barbara is perfectly sane, because King a cool cat with a great physique. You WISH you were King and had his great muscled body. He looks shredded at 280 lbs with abs and huge guns. You're a jealous skinny computer nerd who probably doesn't train. How can you not admire the king  ???

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I luv it, this comming from a guy that knows absolutley knows jack shit about king but yet feels that its his duty post nonsense.  Cause ya met the guy once! ya freggin dweeb!!

the more you post, the more silly you sound 

sandycoosworth

id imagine its because when they hooked up king was a pro getting alot of press and she wanted to ride his coattials ... it worked, she was in the mags alot after them hooking up became public

the girl gets paid to bend over in a thong ... does it surprise anyone shes cheats on her gay for pay hubby ::)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
is a smoking hot babe!!!!!!!!!! She is no doubt the world's hottest fitness model.

Alot of you guys bash King, but he goes to bed with this gorgeous fitness model everynight. None of us do, with the exception of Milos Sarcev and a few other lucky pros.

Damn, the King has it ALL, a model wife, and he's 280lbs and shredded, with abs and 21 inch guns  :o :o, and he has 6 endorsement contracts, earns hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and has a rich wife to, and has two houses, a huge mansion on the outskirts of NYC worth $1.500,000?, a Black Custom-Built Hummer and one of the SICKEST BACK-DOUBLE-BI SHOTS in the world

Whenever someone bashes king, they only do it because they wish they were him

No one cares. He's still a scumbag and one of the most hated bodybuilders of all time.

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
id imagine its because when they hooked up king was a pro getting alot of press and she wanted to ride his coattials ... it worked, she was in the mags alot after them hooking up became public

the girl gets paid to bend over in a thong ... does it surprise anyone shes cheats on her gay for pay hubby ::)

talking out of your ass like always. Nice one ass clown  ::)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
No one cares. He's still a scumbag and one of the most hated bodybuilders of all time.

he's a great guy and if you met him in person, you wouldn't feel that way. You've never met him, so how would you know what he's like? He isn't the most hated bodybuilder of all time, he's one of the most popular pros in the world with one of the largest fan followings. He is hated by some only because he speaks his mind and doesn't ass kiss like other pros do... King is the man and most love him  8)